Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Islam is the light

christianity is the LED bulb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Like, seriously, imagine two people talking about the Israel/Palestine situation. Talking about violence escalation, settlement policy, the hypothetical demographics and parliament coalitions of a one vs. a two state solution, etc. and then some braindead idiot stumbles into the room and starts rambling about the problems with modern day Judaism, how pedophile Noah diddled his daughters and then your loving eyes start rolling so far back into you head that you can see your own brain. This is how sane people feel every time someone starts bringing up historical trivia about Mohamed in serious discussions about the situation in the Middle East.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Like, seriously, imagine two people talking about the Israel/Palestine situation. Talking about violence escalation, settlement policy, the hypothetical demographics and parliament coalitions of a one vs. a two state solution, etc. and then some braindead idiot stumbles into the room and starts rambling about the problems with modern day Judaism, how pedophile Noah diddled his daughters and then your loving eyes start rolling so far back into you head that you can see your own brain. This is how sane people feel every time someone starts bringing up historical trivia about Mohamed in serious discussions about the situation in the Middle East.

What's Israel's stance on arranged child marriages?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

VikingSkull posted:

ergo GBS likes Islam

Nah, GBS has been filled with self-hatred since it's inception.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Yeah and when you start trying to talk about the problems prevalent in modern islam instead, all of a sudden you get... bah gawd, is that Sykes-Picot's music???

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

First you said that my statement on Islam was inaccurate (but failed to elaborate how). Then when I countered that it was accurate, and explained some historical perspective in addition to the modernist take that I'd initially taken, you said I'd be probated for such things. You have still failed to explain how I was inaccurate, and now you're sort of rambling about how history is meaningless to a discussion of the present day.

I thought you were trolling, now I'm not so sure.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

fun fact: "the prophet muhammad" can be rearranged to spell "deathtrap; he hump mom"

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

schmuckfeatures posted:

fun fact: "the prophet muhammad" can be rearranged to spell "deathtrap; he hump mom"

poo poo makes you think.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

schmuckfeatures posted:

also "mum pop hardhat theme"

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

schmuckfeatures posted:

Big Box hardhat themes are killing this country.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

8-Bit Scholar posted:

First you said that my statement on Islam was inaccurate (but failed to elaborate how). Then when I countered that it was accurate, and explained some historical perspective in addition to the modernist take that I'd initially taken, you said I'd be probated for such things. You have still failed to explain how I was inaccurate, and now you're sort of rambling about how history is meaningless to a discussion of the present day.

I thought you were trolling, now I'm not so sure.

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

schmuckfeatures posted:

another one: "i am lord voldemort"

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
The Hemp Hump Matador

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

From what I see the I/P thread is mostly about a bunch of people celebrating when any israeli dies/has bad things happen to them, 1 or 2 people doing the same when palestinians die, and an ironclad faith that the other side is cartoonishly evil

Also lots of apologia for murder

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

gently caress yea "8-bit scholar"! get him! tell him whats what about islam! :hellyeah: :owned:

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
Trump Hothead Ape? Hmm

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

jfc, what am I doing with my life arguing with MAGAmans. i'm an idiot

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Carmant posted:

Wooden teeth, raping children. Just two sides of the same coin if you think about it

Also crosses on lawns. loving christians, think of the lawns.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Welcome to gbs, where you're never quite sure if people are afraid of muslims or just hate them

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Look on the bright side, you don't have to eat a probation for making posts like these.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Well, you're right about one thing

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Nerses IV posted:

Well, you're right about one thing

Considering u have a Trump avatar which would make him right about arguing with Trump supporters, and you said he was right about one thing, you just said he wasnt an idiot which makes you the idiot

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pick yourself off the ground. Hurry back, tell D&D. You'll need more men.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

what did all you single issue posters do on this website before you got spooked by islam

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
shitpost now and forever

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

bitmap posted:

what did all you single issue posters do on this website before you got spooked by islam

MEXICANS! :911:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

bitmap posted:

People posting about islam... in the islamic extremism thread???

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

bitmap posted:

Clintons.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
i hereby disagree with everything

except this: ___________________________________

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

lol

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
islam sux0r

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
im not racist either white muslims are ignorant savages too

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Next time on the 8-bit scholar show: watch as he explains that ACTUALLY it's not bigoted to say that Jewish people have oversized political and economic influence. After that, he'll be sure to give a quick overview of how ACTUALLY black people are more likely to commit crimes, and why do liberals keep calling him racist????

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

fool_of_sound posted:

Next time on the 8-bit scholar show: watch as he explains that ACTUALLY it's not bigoted to say that Jewish people have oversized political and economic influence. After that, he'll be sure to give a quick overview of how ACTUALLY black people are more likely to commit crimes, and why do liberals keep calling him racist????

But first, our musical guest, the Mars Volta.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Nerses IV posted:

People posting about islam... in the islamic extremism thread???

This isn't the Islamic extremism thread. Its a thread about the lack of Islamic extremism threads. Learn to read.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Wow that was a real hot beat, thanks guys.

So folks, before the break we had an example of the typical leftist retort to any troublesome dialogue. When in doubt, simply loudly proclaim your opponent to be racist. But am I racist? We've invited NASCAR legend Joey Logano to give us the breakdown. Joey, you're considered one of the top racists going into the 2017 season -- do you think I have a shot if I got behind the wheel?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Wow that was a real hot beat, thanks guys.

So folks, before the break we had an example of the typical leftist retort to any troublesome dialogue. When in doubt, simply loudly proclaim your opponent to be racist. But am I racist? We've invited NASCAR legend Joey Logano to give us the breakdown. Joey, you're considered one of the top racists going into the 2017 season -- do you think I have a shot if I got behind the wheel?

No wonder you got boo'ed off the stage.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

buckets of buckets posted:

im not racist either white muslims are ignorant savages too

I have the impression that white muslims are mostly wilfully ignorant, which makes it way worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

fool_of_sound posted:

I'm surprised he managed to get his degree from 8-bit university at all considering how much time he must have spent meticulously grooming a post history of, like, 100 loving pages of ignorant alt right horseshit. I'm starting to suspect he might not have studied the 8-bit sciences at all.

• Locked thread