Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Jumping right into serious play? Dang. That's no fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Is too fun!! <:mad:>

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Is it really time to get serious? I'm ready...

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

i mean it's been like, a day since game start after all

more than a day even

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

vector_to posted:

:yeah:

is pmush still town tho? I lost track

I don't have a good read at the moment, but some people seem to think so. for now ,that's good enough for me.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
I don't like that post by yuming, I don't agree with her assessment of pmush. I don't like the case much, but it's a NAI bad case for me though.

Nutsack's "he's town"statement actually comes from town a lot more often IMO, not a lot of scum have the balls to drop a strong read like that early for basically no reason. That said, if I'm wrong and nutsack is scum, I think it's more likely that he's trying to defend a townPmush for towncred then protect a scumbroPmush with such a lazy defence.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

That said I don't think I've ever seen an effort post by nutsack so maybe he's capable of defending a scumbro like that. Though i doubt it.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
I'm lurking because I'm too sad to post.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Jamuraan posted:

I'm lurking because I'm too bad to post.

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

EVERYTHING IS NUMBERED HERE. THE MONSTER IS ZERO.
hal's maf because he reacted weird to yuming's flavor post (but we're not killing him til d2 cuz he's hal)

pmush is town because he caught it before me

people that question my towniness are novice gamers

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

i've never seen a non novice gamer post from kasumeat so no real read on his alignment based on these facts

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

She, btw.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Don't edit your post, that'll get you in trouble.

Just a note for future reference.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

## vote Jamuraan

Not a hard vote, I just don't like the progression in posting from partaking in jokephase, to calling trash talk scummy, to going really quiet after the pmush casing.
Insofar as the casing goes, still feeling neutral on pmush, but I like Kasumeat's reasoning, they feel town.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Jamuraan posted:

I'm lurking because I'm too sad to post.
:( aww man, I'm sorry.

Good morning everyone!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Kasumeat posted:

I don't like that post by yuming, I don't agree with her assessment of pmush. I don't like the case much, but it's a NAI bad case for me though.
What is a NAI bad case?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Hal Incandenza posted:

Don't like this Applebee's hate out of the gate, why does yuming think she is better than us?
Rangoon is the reason you find this scummy more because of ~flavor~ or because of ~tone~ ?

I personally don't find it awkward. I have neutral read on Hal.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

yuming posted:

What is a NAI bad case?

Non-alignment-indicative. Meaning, while I don't like the case, I don't feel that it's more likely to come from scum or town.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I tried to google the acronym :sparkles:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hal is true and good

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

##vote LupusAter

Too quiet.

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

yuming posted:

Rangoon is the reason you find this scummy more because of ~flavor~ or because of ~tone~ ?

I personally don't find it awkward. I have neutral read on Hal.

I think it's a weird reaction to what I interpreted as a flavor claim

wheredashimapansat
Oct 14, 2016

Chic Trombone posted:

hell, i'm an italian food snob but i'd even take olive garden

##VOTE: Chic Trombone

fake and mafia.

wheredashimapansat
Oct 14, 2016
blarfingar

##VOTE: Chic Trombone

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

PMush Perfect posted:

##vote LupusAter

Too quiet.
I agree. I am waiting for a response though!

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Oh crap, are we meant to be bread-crumbing flavour through our hate of chain restaurants? I thought it was just goon bonding.

In all seriousness, seconding the neutral read on Hal.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Nutsack Rangoon posted:

I think it's a weird reaction to what I interpreted as a flavor claim
Because you think scum would get confused about the flavor? I don't remember if Opop gives flavor claims but I assume he would.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

that sure is a bad joke vote after jokephase's end

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

I get that pleading noobishness is probably frowned upon, but I wanted to get the lay of the land during the first day before committing a major faux pas. If I may advance an obsevation, Yuming seems a bit quick to declare people scum. I dunno if she's overeager or covering for herself, but I think I won't vote this round.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

is jokephase over? wouldn't know it by all your posts

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

yuming posted:

Because you think scum would get confused about the flavor? I don't remember if Opop gives flavor claims but I assume he would.

Essentially.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

LupusAter posted:

I get that pleading noobishness is probably frowned upon, but I wanted to get the lay of the land during the first day before committing a major faux pas. If I may advance an obsevation, Yuming seems a bit quick to declare people scum. I dunno if she's overeager or covering for herself, but I think I won't vote this round.

Just in case you are actually newb town:

It's important to vote at least once each Day. Not lynching is very bad for town and it's quite common on day 1. And also it helps us sort you out later when we have to figure out whether you're scum or not. The more info you put out there, the better.

Moreover, it's better to just post your thoughts. If you're new, people will take that into account if you post something dumb. Just don't lie and you'll avoid 99% of the dumb mistakes that new townies make.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:wrong:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
When does d1 end?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

two days, six hours

http://votefinder.org/game/millennials-are-killing#votecount

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If that's too long you guys are more than welcome to end the day early by voting someone out. I try to keep deadline's off of weekends.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Kasumeat posted:

Just in case you are actually newb town:

It's important to vote at least once each Day. Not lynching is very bad for town and it's quite common on day 1. And also it helps us sort you out later when we have to figure out whether you're scum or not. The more info you put out there, the better.

Moreover, it's better to just post your thoughts. If you're new, people will take that into account if you post something dumb. Just don't lie and you'll avoid 99% of the dumb mistakes that new townies make.

Thanks, got it. I usually play in person, where you all vote at the end, so I was a bit unsure on how to proceed with votes possible at every moment. That said, I'll put my vote where my mouth is. Tentatively ##VOTE: yuming, but i can be convinced to rescind it.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

No semi-colon in the command, it's just ##vote LupusAter

##unvote takes it off again.

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (14): b-minus1, Chic Trombone, Hal Incandenza, Jamuraan, Jedit, Jonathan Fisk, Kasumeat, LupusAter, Nutsack Rangoon, PMush Perfect, Poque, vector_to, wheredashimapansat, yuming

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 28th, 2017 at 9 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 4 days, 10 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

Oh should've refreshed I guess

• Locked thread