Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Meanwhile in the GPL, Young Generation just picked Draven.

edit: not affecting the actual game but the GPL's spectator HUD is bugged and showing everyone as lvl 1 lol

Max Coveri fucked around with this message at 13:01 on Aug 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Okay, who replaced the RNG vs WE game 5 stream with an old EU LCS broadcast?

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Crazy Larry posted:

Complete with insanely stupid slopfest ending.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
gj Uzi, enjoy worlds

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Vermain posted:

Complete with insanely stupid slopfest ending.

Ahahaha WE deserved to lose that for how little they got off of their Baron while having a 5k gold lead on a Kog and Cass comp.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
also xiahu owns

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Crazy Larry posted:

WE was the other team in that infamous CLG.eu game, they might as well be an EU team sometimes.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Taciturn Tactician posted:

WE was the other team in that infamous CLG.eu game, they might as well be an EU team sometimes.

Now that I think about it, I feel like they missed out on worlds last year by losing game 5 in the play in to IMay in some dumb fashion too.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Crazy Larry posted:

Ahahaha WE deserved to lose that for how little they got off of their Baron while having a 5k gold lead on a Kog and Cass comp.

Tightly bunching up your immobile carries together against a team with J4 is some, uh, interesting decisionmaking.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Scout holy, he is right up there with the best in midlane.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

drat, is SO4 gonna clean sweep here?

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Ulio posted:

Scout holy, he is right up there with the best in midlane.

i mean he did train under faker

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

NiP got dismantled, which isn't surprising, but I can't believe MM lost against them. Criminy.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYE40oohxb4

Another Breakdown vid from Zirene on how SKT controlled Score's jungle in game 5 of SKT vs. KT. It's just fascinating seeing how they turned Smeb's little tendency completely against KT.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

i mean he did train under faker

I mean he was completely blasted each time he played instead of Faker. I don't know if they even won any games with him.

He has really improved this split as the sole midlaner for EDG. Top 4 for midlaners in LPL is pretty close between Rookie, Xiye, Xiahou and Scout.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I hope RNG and TSM draw the same group so I can watch Doublelift get blasted by Uzi another year

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Okay updates on World's that haven't been added to OP yet.

• China's Royal Never Give Up (RNG) have qualified for World's via First or Second seed (Circuit points or Winning Summer Playoffs). Even if WE get third, they tie with RNG in Circuit Points but Summer Split finish takes priority in all ties for Circuit Points
  • This weekend LMS's Gauntlet starts determining their Third Seed between J-Team, Raise Gaming, Maci, and Hong Kong Attitude
  • The only scenario G2 do not auto-qualify for World's is if they finish Fourth Place behind H2k (First), FNatic (Second), and Misfits (Third) in that exact order.

Tomorrow Morning's LCK Summer Playoffs determine whether Longzhu Gaming or KT Rolster qualify next.
  • If Longzhu beat SKT in playoffs, Longzhu becomes First Seed, SKT T1 become Second Seed, and KT Rolster have to compete in the Gauntlet.
  • If SKT beat Longzhu then KT Rolster qualifies via Circuit Points, and SKT T1 take first seed, while Longzhu plays in the Gauntlet.

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
I want Longzhu to win, but I doubt they will now that skt is on. I just want KT in the gauntlet.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Sexpansion posted:

also xiahu owns

he's arguably nearly as good as rookie. i mean you could say he's been better than rookie and he's worked his rear end off for it but rookie has been so good for so long that he gets the nod from me

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

EGSunBro posted:

I want Longzhu to win, but I doubt they will now that skt is on. I just want KT in the gauntlet.

I just want Score to win something. Will go down as a great player who never won LCK. Unfortunately, there are many of those thanks to SKT.

RealFoxy posted:

Worlds Qualification Stuff

I know FW qualified for worlds since they won Summer. Did AHQ get qualified due to circuit points? I forgot the spring LMS finals.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Ulio posted:

I just want Score to win something. Will go down as a great player who never won LCK. Unfortunately, there are many of those thanks to SKT.

I know FW qualified for worlds since they won Summer. Did AHQ get qualified due to circuit points? I forgot the spring LMS finals.
Yes, LMS is fighting for the third place team this weekend. AHQ and Flash Wolves won from Circuit Points and direct seed.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Fun to see SKT play a KT-esque pick comp.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Except LZ is just destroying them lmao

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Is peanut bad now

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

SKT gonna lose and be like whoops looks like KT has to play the gauntlet now :smuggo:

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
Skt looking shook.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
pray is my boy so go lz

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
btw if skt reverse sweep i'm never watching league again

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
This is loving brutal holy poo poo

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
I don't think I've seen a champion crushed the way SKT crush Zac. Brutal.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

SKT feel like they haven't gotten enough practice lately, so they int first 2 games.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Haha, get ready for another reverse sweep

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009

Lovechop posted:

btw if skt reverse sweep i'm never watching league again

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Wow GG

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
if SKT win this game i'm never watching league again

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Khan is just so loving good. Where has this guy been all these years?

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I love how loving insanely aggro Longzhu is 100% of the time. That Bdd Flash made my heart skip.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
Pray and Gorilla smashing bot, Khan smashing top really leaves SkT with limited options. LZ picking Zac was so super dumb after the KT series.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

khan is just going absolutely bananas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

loving unbelievable, holy loving poo poo