Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Nintendo?
This poll is closed.
Nintendon't 45 22.73%
Nintendoomed 22 11.11%
Nintendrone 13 6.57%
Nintendovahkiin 55 27.78%
Nintend'oh! 63 31.82%
Total: 198 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Jay Rust posted:

What about bugbears?

don't even get me started! !!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I'm watching that documentary on Chinese gold farmers and WoW its depressing!

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

precision posted:

I'm watching that documentary on Chinese gold farmers and WoW its depressing!

🔫

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Poor taste!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
re: pachinko, my friend pyramid head has some advice for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffqre27h_0c

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Ometeotl posted:

Hahahahahahahahahaha

we're already starting from a standard of "VA-11 HALL-A was good" so anything is possible

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It is though

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Hello everybody

The news has got me down.

I don't know if any of you live in Texas but if you do I hope you are safe and that your friends and family are safe.

It's very disheartening seeing that Trump pardoned Joe Arpaio and signed that directive to ban trans people from the military. To be honest, I've already been feeling down and stuff like that is just making me feel worse.

I just want everyone to know that I'm hoping they're going to have a good weekend. Politically, America is a wreck right now, and it's scary, but I want all of you to know that I'm wishing you luck and hoping for your safety. I don't know when things will get better. I don't know if they'll get better sooner or later. Honestly, I'm scared and sad and just generally not feeling well as a result of this entire mess, it's a lot to take in and it feels like the country is regressing more and more.

I guess all I'm trying to say is that I hope everyone is well. I despise what is happening right now but I know that all I can do is tell people that I want them to keep on trucking, that it is important for them to keep on keeping on, because together we can eventually make it through this horrible situation.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBRkpUvWc2Y

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

When does Fist of the North Star take place? 2020? 2019?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

19XX

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

FirstAidKite posted:

Hello everybody

:sympathy:

Right there with you. Don't forget to get off Twitter and play some video games when you need to. Are you doing any activism?

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

psychoJ posted:

I disagree with a lot of yr opinions, but this i can agree with

This however i cannot fuckin abide

Sorry, it wasn't as fun as 999 or ZTD. The characters were annoying (except for K) and it just wasn't as compelling.

Also I hated the trust/betray mechanic because it always screwed you over.

e: 999 >>> ZTD > VLR

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I've been playing Horizon Zero Dawn for the first time and this game is incredible. Easily one of the best titles of the year.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
From should do a videogame based on Gogol's book

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

StrixNebulosa posted:

Sorry, it wasn't as fun as 999 or ZTD. The characters were annoying (except for K) and it just wasn't as compelling.

Also I hated the trust/betray mechanic because it always screwed you over.

e: 999 >>> ZTD > VLR

VLR absolutely suffers from the thing that everything ever that's the middle of a trilogy seems to, in which it exists basically just to be a sequel to the first one and set up the third one. Sometimes you get some neat stuff out of that that's interesting on its own, but VLR didn't even really try in hindsight.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

I said come in! posted:

I've been playing Horizon Zero Dawn for the first time and this game is incredible. Easily one of the best titles of the year.

Remember to share your feelings on Ted once you're done with the game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I liked VLR because the first path i reached the end on was the one that has a joke clue in it that spoils the finale which was a good gag in a 30 hour VN

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Which one was that I don't remember

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I said come in! posted:

Horizon: Zero Dawn is indisputably the best open-world game released this year and possibly in the past seven years, don't @ me

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Y'all read the supposed HL2:ep3 ending? http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1423438&page=1

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Horizon: Zero Dawn is indisputably the best open-world game released this year and possibly in the past seven years, don't @ me

Unfortunately its reign was to be short-lived, for the dawn of the fifth day of September is soon upon us.

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Invisible werewolf (entirely visible, not actually a wolf)

They got my money at shaka shaka

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCjN4_NjxOM

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

corn in the bible posted:

From should do a videogame based on Gogol's book

The Yakuza devs already beat them to it.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

That reminds me of a Paradox thread where Victoria 2 made a reference to Dead Souls and people were like "Is that a Dark Souls reference"

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

FirstAidKite posted:

Hello everybody

The news has got me down.

I don't know if any of you live in Texas but if you do I hope you are safe and that your friends and family are safe.

It's very disheartening seeing that Trump pardoned Joe Arpaio and signed that directive to ban trans people from the military. To be honest, I've already been feeling down and stuff like that is just making me feel worse.

I just want everyone to know that I'm hoping they're going to have a good weekend. Politically, America is a wreck right now, and it's scary, but I want all of you to know that I'm wishing you luck and hoping for your safety. I don't know when things will get better. I don't know if they'll get better sooner or later. Honestly, I'm scared and sad and just generally not feeling well as a result of this entire mess, it's a lot to take in and it feels like the country is regressing more and more.

I guess all I'm trying to say is that I hope everyone is well. I despise what is happening right now but I know that all I can do is tell people that I want them to keep on trucking, that it is important for them to keep on keeping on, because together we can eventually make it through this horrible situation.
A shame that all this good news is being overshadowed by this hurricane. Hope the people in Texas can weather it.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Scalding Coffee posted:

A shame that all this good news is being overshadowed by this hurricane. Hope the people in Texas can weather it.

Oh go stuff yourself.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Scalding Coffee posted:

gently caress off back to D&D

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

So! I'm gonna be home for the first time in over a week in six hours and I can't WAIT to get back to playing games. No Man's Sky has been patched several times, Pyre is waiting...

I want this drive to go faster already!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Sounds like you're already living the No Man's Sky experience. All that's missing are a few pitstops to pick up some rocks off the highway.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Scalding Coffee posted:

Go gently caress yourself you worthless piece of poo poo.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

StrixNebulosa posted:

So! I'm gonna be home for the first time in over a week in six hours and I can't WAIT to get back to playing games. No Man's Sky has been patched several times, Pyre is waiting...

The top comment of this YouTube video says this might help
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTpBVMHKjc4

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

exquisite tea posted:

Sounds like you're already living the No Man's Sky experience. All that's missing are a few pitstops to pick up some rocks off the highway.

Not enough psychedelic landscapes or angry robots for it to count, alas

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

The top comment of this YouTube video says this might help
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTpBVMHKjc4

We're listening to Black Sabbath, so - I appreciate this, but we're taken care of when it comes to cool music :D

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Sakurazuka posted:

gently caress off back to D&D

D&D's too good. gently caress off back to GBS.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Let's all listen to some Car Talk this morning.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

StrixNebulosa posted:

I'm right there with ya. I just got back from a 15 day work trip! Time to play some dang games!

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Clearly the solution is to make video games your job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

chumbler posted:

Let's all listen to some Car Talk this morning.

Car Talk is good and I don't even understand cars except that every few months it costs some :10bux: to keep my dad's 2000 Crown Victoria from disintegrating.

• Locked thread