Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Jose posted:

dwarf fortress seems kind of fun so i decided to buy rimworld since its not horrendously ugly
Tip for the rimworld game: clear cut some 4-space firebreaks on the map if you ever have colonist time spare so the entire map doesn't go on fire if you get a dry thunderstorm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/902103406940229632

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
ive noticed that i have a pretty strong narcissitic streak because every time someone tells me their problems my solution is always, "well, have you tried telling them you know cumshitter and how great I am? maybe the problem si that they dont know you know me and how great i am"

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Ahh! I'm doxxed! Follow me for insightful tweets saying the President of the United States is a fat orange bitch or whatever.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

imagine being this dumb

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Kurtofan posted:

imagine being this dumb

It must be comforting. He seems happy all the time.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

prefect posted:

It must be comforting. He seems happy all the time.

That's facial paralysis from the botox

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

The people who think Clinton was president on 9/11 is even more :psypop: but some Republicans are convinced both of those events other people were president at the time. Imagine the bullshit people are going to believe about Houston ten years from now and who was president.

I can't believe Obama presided over three of the worst hurricanes in American history and did nothing to help during them.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
pi page :patriot:

what kind of pie does trump like to eat?

ivanka's

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Kurtofan posted:

imagine being this dumb

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/901410735766597634

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

OhFunny posted:

Soooo the Army Corp of Engineers are going to release water from two dams west of Houston early Monday morning.

Which is going to further increase water levels in Houston, but if they don't the dams are going to fail.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
nice crime bullets

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

i am the viscous dog, worried about my imminent dissolution in the flood waters

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
good morning

https://twitter.com/hannahgais/status/902040390580228097

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i was watching beat shazaam earlier and no you can not beat shazaam. that program can identify songs by the unique silence that precedes a track, and frankly im not interested in watching morons compete with a crippled computer program

i have to imagine its probably a fun job being the guy who decides the exact second of a song when shazaam gets to win if the person doesnt get it right. like, "yeah once the song says 'i would walk 500 miles' they should lose if they cant figure out its men wihtout hats"

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

In my city, most of the subdivisions that are along the major river running through the center have some of the most expensive houses. I hope it's the same in Houston

I mean that in a "property damage is the best kind of damage" kind of way, because better the huge empty mansions than human lives in dense apartments

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

I dunno about "all buildings", but it seems plausible he would be overseeing the rich people, or have somebody on the job.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

galenanorth posted:

In my city, most of the subdivisions that are along the major river running through the center have some of the most expensive houses. I hope it's the same in Houston

I mean that in a "property damage is the best kind of damage" kind of way, because better the huge empty mansions than human lives in dense apartments

i feel like huge empty mansions will hold more water, what with their vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, and pure drywall construction

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

prefect posted:

I dunno about "all buildings", but it seems plausible he would be overseeing the rich people, or have somebody on the job.

does it?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

The name of Trump Tower in Moscow was supposed to be... KOMRPOMAT :siren:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Central Houston update: it's not raining

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

I get the impression that Putin and the crazy-rich people in Russia are kind of close. :shrug:

I know there's a big difference between one city and a whole country, but this would be something trivial to play with for Mayor Daley of Chicago.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

midder bresident, a suggestion
lock her up! when the hurricane hits again :getin:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
if they had called this hurricane Hillary instead of Harvey, there would be a lot more people dead asf probably.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
call the next one Ivanka

then jared

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's kinda raining

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

The people who think Clinton was president on 9/11 is even more :psypop: but some Republicans are convinced both of those events other people were president at the time. Imagine the bullshit people are going to believe about Houston ten years from now and who was president.

Three terms of Clinton followed immediately by three terms of Obama. Checks out, who's this "Dubya" you're talking about?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Itzena posted:

Three terms of Clinton followed immediately by three terms of Obama. Checks out, who's this "Dubya" you're talking about?

he kept us safe and gave me money for a PlayStation 2

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

Putin would be well aware of the Trump tower thing, and if he called up the local precinct commissar/mayor/whatever and said "maybe this isn't what 'we' want" just lol if you think they'd go through the normal process.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Phone posted:

he kept us safe and gave me money for a PlayStation 2

I wish I could remember what I spend my ~$86 in Dubya money on

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Itzena posted:

its gonna happen again after trump leaves office in 2024

peeps are gonna be like

"remember when old lady Hillary nuked guam to show Korea who was boss?"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I'm glad obama never pardoned Chelsea manning otherwise that would be problematic

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
got game of thrones spoiled within 30 seconds of waking up by NPR of all places :cripes:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

euphronius posted:

I'm glad obama never pardoned Chelsea manning otherwise that would be problematic

he commuted the sentence right?

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

got game of thrones spoiled within 30 seconds of waking up by NPR of all places :cripes:

i'm really risking it being on twitter etc since i have to wait until this evening to watch but i NEED to see the fat bitch tweet

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

he commuted the sentence right?

yeah. chelsea was already serving time so technically there couldnt be a pardon, just a commutation of the sentence.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

cumshitter posted:

yeah. chelsea was already serving time so technically there couldnt be a pardon, just a commutation of the sentence.

that’s what I thought. wanted to confirm before I pocket the point to use against idiots.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

I heard there was incest.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

baw posted:

i'm really risking it being on twitter etc since i have to wait until this evening to watch but i NEED to see the fat bitch tweet

the entire episode is lena headey carefully explaining the difference between dual class and multiclass rules while dragons remove her clothes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I just watched a press conference where the last words were "listen to your local officials, they're also being threatened".

Uh...not so clear on that part.

• Locked thread