Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Ooh, Aya's the Lathe of Heaven!

e: I make the worst snipes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Hakumei is such a good handywoman. They made a pretty impressive little outdoor bath :3:

Do you not want a solid silver turtle shell that's bigger than you, Mikochi? :colbert:

Lol. Mikochi's sister, is good.

Knorth fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Aug 20, 2017

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
That was a fun chapter. :3:

On another note, new Ayakashiko, with more of the twin God's shenanigans.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

Mana :allears:

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Slapping the color out of her, Mana is truly powerful.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Mana, best girl. :allears:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

that was going to be my suggestion, good job mana

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I agree with all the things said about noted good friend mana

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

MagusDraco fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Aug 22, 2017

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
New Nekomata. Just two pages, looks to be an end of volume bonus.

There was also a two part mini-series about dog samurias in feudal Japan. Its perfectly fine, but has nothing to do with the sheriff and ghost cats and is a bit more action oriented.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Another update

L-O-N
Sep 13, 2004

Pillbug
Glad Aya learned from her past mistakes. Now she's speaking up and asking for help when she needs it.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Mana's dastardly plan to play both of her friends off for free overpriced sugar coffee has finally come to light.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
new sleepy princess.

This time, its not the princess who wants to fall asleep, but the demon king himself!

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

More Mousou.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
I like how her crisis isn't "over" or solved just by a single slap on the face. There's stuff that still needs to be worked out in her head. It feels realistic!

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

DrSunshine posted:

I like how her crisis isn't "over" or solved just by a single slap on the face. There's stuff that still needs to be worked out in her head. It feels realistic!

Yeah. There's a lot. But first, Mana

and then at the end, some more Mana.

...yeah it's gonna be her job to help Aya through this.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
IDK I think I would have liked it better if Aya got herself visited by a ghost

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

havenwaters posted:

Yeah. There's a lot. But first, Mana

I almost feel like this is a twist coming up, where the makeup in question is just the dark shadows on her face, and Mana was never the super popular kid, but instead kind of an outcast, and the blonde version is the part that she's been deluded about? Oooor I could be totally off and be not even close and this is just supposed to be her all made up to be a ghost :v:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Gloomy Rube posted:

I almost feel like this is a twist coming up, where the makeup in question is just the dark shadows on her face, and Mana was never the super popular kid, but instead kind of an outcast, and the blonde version is the part that she's been deluded about? Oooor I could be totally off and be not even close and this is just supposed to be her all made up to be a ghost :v:

Yeah it was her ghost makeup.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
Wait is the blond chick supposed to be the same person as the scruffy girl with the bob cut?

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Pavlov posted:

Wait is the blond chick supposed to be the same person as the scruffy girl with the bob cut?
the scruffy bobcut is part of her hospital ghost costume

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I thought she was a zombie?

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I thought she was a zombie?

Nah She was supposed to be the ghost of a girl who died from a botched operation. Though she also had guts hanging out, etc so she looks kinda like a zombie

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

mana is going to slap aya around some more and fix everything, don't worry.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Jigoku San
Feb 2, 2003

:same:

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Haha.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Mana is fantastic.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

StandardVC10 posted:

IDK I think I would have liked it better if Aya got herself visited by a ghost

I sort of agree but it would be a very different story than the one being told so far. Its still good though.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Fellis posted:

I sort of agree but it would be a very different story than the one being told so far. Its still good though.

No, I just think it's be funnier if Mana didn't take off her ghost makeup prior to visiting.

Jigoku San
Feb 2, 2003

Mana is continuously proving that she wins the Best MC's BFF award.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

:3:

Ichikawa Haruko Sakuhinshuu is a really neat set of strange short stories by the creator of that Houseki no Kuni manga that's getting an anime next season

Chapter 4 was a sad but quite sweet story about raising a bug son and I enjoyed it a lot

Knorth fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Aug 28, 2017

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Yeah this may take a little while to get sorted out Mana.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

I'm really enjoying Ninja Shinobu-san a lot

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Hm, seems that Helvetica Scans have started translating the Mousou Telepathy guy's older webcomic, My Alien Days, a 4-Koma bout a cute alien transfer student.

It's currently at 1264 pages so there's a fair bit of content to translate. (I also ended up getting spoiled on MT looking this up which sucks)

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

SatansBestBuddy posted:

Hm, seems that Helvetica Scans have started translating the Mousou Telepathy guy's older webcomic, My Alien Days, a 4-Koma bout a cute alien transfer student.

It's currently at 1264 pages so there's a fair bit of content to translate. (I also ended up getting spoiled on MT looking this up which sucks)

The stuff that's been translated so far is very cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Yeah My Alien Days looks cute and I'm looking forwards to more being translated.

Oh, right, today's.

Mana is the strongest. Forever.