Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012

coconono posted:

dude if your penis comes out of the trashcan and eats a girl's panties so 30 other penises can probe her soft areas, STOP POSTING AND GO TO HOSPITAL.

I thought that was commonly referred to as "getting to second base."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

coconono posted:

dude if your penis comes out of the trashcan and eats a girl's panties so 30 other penises can probe her soft areas, STOP POSTING AND GO TO HOSPITAL.

I thought I was just talented :(

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/TheRealAlSnow/status/901598512021897217

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I wonder if Bob can still throw a Okada-level dropkick

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

C. Everett Koop posted:

It's okay to be hosed, just not gently caress yourself over.

He's only gently caress yourself over.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

RacistGuidingLight posted:

It was yet another Back to the Future reference, but hey, that dude who hasn't made a movie in five years is just as timeless.

Split literally came out this year (in theaters) my friend.

Also that backdrop was sick as gently caress both in the "holy poo poo that ruled" and the "oh god that crunch when he landed aaaaaaaaaaaaa" way.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Dias posted:

I hope The Revival recovers from injuries and actually gets to have a decent run because that'll be the most squandered tag team ever if it just peters out.

Can it really be "squandered" if the dudes literally just keep getting injured? Like, I fully trust the WWE to gently caress their booking, but both times now they've just been starting out a program and then one of the guys gets hurt. Not really WWE booking's fault at all here, just freak accidents cutting off a team's momentum.

Now if they start booking The Revival to come out in plastic bubbles to prevent them from being injured and rename them to Mr. Glass and Mr. Brittle upon their return, I could see that being WWE's fault

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

A lot of miserable assholes in this picture.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

A horrible incestuous piece of crap, and also Marty Jannety.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The_Rob posted:

A lot of miserable assholes in this picture.

and Bob Holly

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I can see why Marty's hot daughter wants to bone him after seeing this pic

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

oldpainless posted:

I can see why Marty's hot daughter wants to bone him after seeing this pic

One of them thinks that boning your hot daughter is not ok, but they'll never admit it publicly

ribtstu
Feb 11, 2017
drat i didnt even realize that was marty. llooks like poo poo

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

"TWO daughters???"

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Marty would have fit right in the J.O.B Squad.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Holy poo poo Al Snow is unrecognizable. TRT/HGH is bad

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

That DICK! posted:

"TWO daughters???"

I'll take em both. I'm Hardcore!!!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Doesn't Bob Holly only gently caress certified heavyweights?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Holy poo poo Al Snow is unrecognizable. TRT/HGH is bad

that's al snow??!?

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Al Snow is bigger and more ripped now than when he was a full time wrestler in WWE. Which is like 15 years ago.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Being more muscular than ever in your mid fifties is totally natural

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Roids and HGH have completely changed the shape of his face/skull it's insane. They're very bad for you. It's hilarious reading the steroid thread in TCC where the idiots in it have convinced themselves steroids are healthy.

The OP was telling people to take amphetamines and ephedrine to counteract the fatiguing side effects. This was a number of pages after he got admonished by a mod for saying steroids are healthy lol

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
But without steroids we would not have Sid, so steroids are therefore good.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Al snow getting diet and workout advice from jinder

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Someone with twitter please ask John Cena if he is excited about the new Fist of the North Star game.

Its his favorite anime and its made by the Yakuza team and it's gonna be goooooood

edit: V thanks for the heads-up

dromal phrenia fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Aug 29, 2017

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

dromal phrenia posted:

First of the North Star

basic bitch

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

...dragon ball z is basic bitch. HnK is for the true.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
https://twitter.com/AbbeyLaithWWE/status/902432657803538432

:yikes:

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

It's already been deleted...

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
The wrestler on thin ice with NXT has thin skin.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Tornhelm posted:

It's already been deleted...

trevor called her fat and she screenshotted it

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Yea rovert fat shamed her hard yesterday and then claimed it wasn't fat shaming because he fat shames the men too

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't put words in peoples mouths. He said he has no problem with bigger women than abbey, thereby proving that he wasn't fat shaming her

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

rovert posted:

I normally wouldn't have a go, but this line of thinking really bothers me. It's very easy to write off someone as overreacting or having "thin skin" when you make what you think is just a small jab at them, but for all you know that could have been the fifth, sixth, tenth, twentieth, hundredth time someone had said something like to them that day/week/month/whatever. poo poo builds up and even the thickest skin won't hold out forever. Moreover, it's not the duty of the target of mean remarks to silently absorb abuse, regardless of how frequent or infrequent it is. When you make a purposefully antagonistic, insulting comment about someone, they have every right to be pissed off about it.
I know we're mostly here for laughs—as I said, I wouldn't usually have a go—and generally I appreciate your posting here, rovert, but there's nothing funny or clever about just pointing at someone and saying they're fat, and you don't get to follow up with snide allusions and further insults when you're called out on it, whether by them or anyone else.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Oh well if management doesnt like her....

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

rovert posted:

Why is she on thin ice? I was excited to see her come to NXT but haven't seen anything impressive from her yet. Is it a performance thing or an attitude thing?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I didn't say she was fat.

Anyway:

https://twitter.com/WWENXT/status/902519783702368256

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.

rovert posted:

You said that her look is substandard for someone who is paid to work out. Clearly you were saying she dresses poorly. gently caress off, you disgusting trash can.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

rovert posted:

Paid to work out is obviously a dig at her tan and her gear. Both things that can be improved with squats

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/902175730234208256

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Phenix Rising posted:

Why is she on thin ice? I was excited to see her come to NXT but haven't seen anything impressive from her yet. Is it a performance thing or an attitude thing?

If I answer here things will get twisted (see above) and eventually I get probated somehow. But in short attitude and personal habits. Don't recall a bad match review even still.

Ruby Riot reported the same time as her and has wrestled on NXT TV and Takeover in high profile matches.