Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Xad posted:

Alright so votes against anidav and KB didn't get redirected

##unvote

Give it a minute?? Wouldn't Kash have to fix it manually?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh wait, one of them's Anidav?! Hell, if we vote Anidav instead first I'll happily take one for the team and redirect a vig at myself if you like :v:

(this is not all my role does btw, just an unfortunate side effect)

Oh yeah I can finally explain my joke now, when Anidav was saying hey everyone just follow me, I asked if he was a vig, since targeting him would then cause me to kill myself

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Note that I don't think a scum result on whoever visited bif clears her. Scum bus driving scum is hardly out of the question

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hey waaaaait a minute

Anidav posted:

I am a space ship. my role varies.

Is he a transforming spaceship?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
wow this thread moves quickly.

dipj watched Bif last night and says that three people visited her, and CPig was not one of them. If CPig's action does not require him to visit a player, then he is not one of those three. Hal said he visited bif, confirmed scum. JFisk said he attempted to visit Bif. I'm wondering whether this counts as three people that visited bif. If not, then there still are two more people that visited Bif last night, unless I'm missing something.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh wait, I don't technically know that, he could've had action failed I guess. But my action would have changed his target to me, and ii but presumed he was doing something cool that he had to ask Kash about

Gotcha ty for the clarification.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

Hey waaaaait a minute

Is he a transforming spaceship?

Very possible. I'm clearing whether or not I can post the pm directly

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm going to claim for clarity's sake. I'm Vectorman. Each night I pick someone to transform into. I learn their role, but because I'm them, any votes against them the next day go onto me. Kashuno has confirmed he has to manually assign in votefinder.

Kash prefers I don't post the result word for word, but it's similar to my role in that they actually gain the abilities of the other player, and any actions that target them will resolve on said player and vice versa.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Well at least it isnt convoluted or anything

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote b-minus
##unvote
##vote pig
##unvote
##vote chaoslord
##unvote
##vote FL
##unvote
##vote gif probst
##unvote

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I'm going to claim for clarity's sake. I'm Vectorman. Each night I pick someone to transform into. I learn their role, but because I'm them, any votes against them the next day go onto me. Kashuno has confirmed he has to manually assign in votefinder.

Kash prefers I don't post the result word for word, but it's similar to my role in that they actually gain the abilities of the other player, and any actions that target them will resolve on said player and vice versa.

This is really cool, but I gotta say, Fisk being this uncharacteristically straightforward about resolving this night action mafia makes me wonder if he's scum trying to get a lock in on being town by "solving the case"

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Jonathan Fisk posted:

##vote b-minus
##unvote
##vote pig
##unvote
##vote chaoslord
##unvote
##vote FL
##unvote
##vote gif probst
##unvote

Wait wouldn't this not work since Kash told you he has to manually change it? Or are you assuming he'll change your crossed out name to the redirected person?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I pushed Pmush relentlessly because I just knew that town was too stupid to do it

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Xad posted:

Wait wouldn't this not work since Kash told you he has to manually change it? Or are you assuming he'll change your crossed out name to the redirected person?

I've cleared it with him

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hal, anidav, KB, and drowned are not the mystery person

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Fisk, I presume you know you got redirected from all the votes on me actually working, but I missed how you know you got redirected specifically onto someone who was targeting me?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

Fisk, I presume you know you got redirected from all the votes on me actually working, but I missed how you know you got redirected specifically onto someone who was targeting me?

Oh, I also learn who they targeted that night. I was confused, because I thought you targeted yourself. When the votes stuck on you I realized that couldn't be the case

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Oh, I also learn who they targeted that night. I was confused, because I thought you targeted yourself. When the votes stuck on you I realized that couldn't be the case

Aaaah, ok

##vote Quid

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
SEGA Channel - Day 2

Bifauxnen (7): Hal Incandenza, drowned in pussy juice, King Burgundy, Flying Leatherman, b-minus1, CapitalistPig, Quidthulhu, Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
Quidthulhu (1): Bifauxnen
drowned in pussy juice (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
Mayor Glowku (0): Flying Leatherman, Flying Leatherman
Hal Incandenza (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
chaoslord (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
CapitalistPig (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
vector_to (0): drowned in pussy juice, drowned in pussy juice
Flying Leatherman (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
gif Probst (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
King Burgundy (0): Xad, Xad
Anidav (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
b-minus1 (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk

Not Voting (13): Anidav, chaoslord, gif Probst, Infinitum, Jonathan Fisk, Mayor Glowku, MysticalMachineGun, Retro Futurist, Tired Moritz, tithin, vector_to, Xad, Yorkshire Tea

Now Playing: 21, 11 to remove a game from the service. Lineup Change: August 31st, 2017 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in 2 days, 6 hours.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'll take that as a prompt to keep going

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote mmg
##vote opop
##vote tired moritz
##vote tithin
##vote xad
##vote yorkshire

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##unvote

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Don't we already know the 3 people that visited Bif?

Hal, DipJ, Vector To?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

King Burgundy posted:

Don't we already know the 3 people that visited Bif?

Hal, DipJ, Vector To?

Mafia edit and Fisk.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm not going to rely on that as accurate

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

SEGA Channel - Day 2

Bifauxnen (7): Hal Incandenza, drowned in pussy juice, King Burgundy, Flying Leatherman, b-minus1, CapitalistPig, Quidthulhu, Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
Quidthulhu (1): Bifauxnen
Jonathan Fisk (1): Anonymous
Xad (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
drowned in pussy juice (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
MysticalMachineGun (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
Mayor Glowku (0): Flying Leatherman, Flying Leatherman
tithin (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
Hal Incandenza (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
chaoslord (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
CapitalistPig (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
vector_to (0): drowned in pussy juice, drowned in pussy juice
Tired Moritz (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
Flying Leatherman (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
gif Probst (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
Retro Futurist (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
King Burgundy (0): Xad, Xad
Yorkshire Tea (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk
Anidav (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
b-minus1 (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk

Not Voting (13): Anidav, chaoslord, gif Probst, Infinitum, Jonathan Fisk, Mayor Glowku, MysticalMachineGun, Retro Futurist, Tired Moritz, tithin, vector_to, Xad, Yorkshire Tea

Now Playing: 21, 11 to remove a game from the service. Lineup Change: August 31st, 2017 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in 2 days, 6 hours.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

oh cool vote's on me, who's missing

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I must be missing something, it looks like they are all there to me.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

ok, so that's annoying

I'm not in a state to parse it right now.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hm, there's an anonymous vote on Fisk now, but he unvoted right at the end of that last run, this is getting weird and making me more paranoid that it's just bullshit

Then again I doubt he could fake everyone else getting their votes changed so let's just keep at it for now

##vote MMG

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Also, Kash, fyi that Inf is still in votefinder.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

Also, Kash, fyi that Inf is still in votefinder.

he gone now

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

it's one of b minus, pig, chaos, FL, and gif

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote pig

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I went back through the list again, I'm not seeing any gaps. I don't think your thing is working like you think it should Taste.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

I went back through the list again, I'm not seeing any gaps. I don't think your thing is working like you think it should Taste.

I talked about it with Kash.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I talked about it with Kash.

k

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Jonathan Fisk posted:

it's one of b minus, pig, chaos, FL, and gif

##vote gif

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Looking back over dipj, he actually said 3 people in addition to himself targeted me:

drowned in pussy juice posted:

It was Hal and Fisk and another person that glowku probably assumed was pig, I thought I was being way too obvious but apparently not

If it makes you feel better, the third person is the dude I voted for earlier today bc I thought the way they flip flopped and ummed and ahhd about the lynch yesterday was awful

##vote vector to day 2 plucka duckas

##vote vector to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote pig

• Locked thread