Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Zo posted:

spoken like a non japanese reading scrub

she has a 30% true gravity. she will be used.

Uh. ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
stormie (or other people on my friend list), if you want more orf parts, just throw up a trade at me and offer whatever garbage, i have more parts than i know what to do with

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I wish they'd put out a new pantheon instead of constantly piling on with more 6* gfe bullshit

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

Zo posted:

stormie (or other people on my friend list), if you want more orf parts, just throw up a trade at me and offer whatever garbage, i have more parts than i know what to do with

The one I took from you was the last one I needed for Orpharion. Since I have 1 of Orph and Deathpharion now, I'm done with parts unless they release more colors of robots.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
while I could use voltron parts, I only have the head and right arm so I can't even set up trade requests for the rest rip

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
Is anything even worth buying with MP in NA? I already have dathena

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

padijun posted:

ragnarok dragon is probably your best bet. radra's still pretty decent I think as well

you could also just wait for red myr and light hera dragon since they'll be 750k like dathena

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Upcoming NA Godfest looks pretty good:

GungHo posted:

[Duration]: 8/31 (Thurs), 12:00 AM - 9/1 (Fri), 11:59 PM (UTC-8)

The Monster Bootcamp Part 1 Godfest brings featured God Series and featured Godfest Exclusives at 6x Rates!

The first day of the Godfest features Three Kingdoms Series 1 and Three Kingdoms Series 2 Gods. The second day features Five Elements Series and Samurai Series 2 Gods. During the Godfest, monsters will come out from the Rare Egg Machine with +50 on one random stat (HP, ATK, or RCV)! Featured monsters will also appear at Lv. 50!

On the first day of the Godfest, 8/31 (Thurs), the TAMADRA Special campaign will be active, so every pull at the Rare Egg Machine will reward players with a freebie TAMADRA! On the second day, the Godfest occurs along with the Wisedragons & Heroic Warriors Carnival.

padijun posted:

Not right now, no. I'd recommend saving your MP for the next two big MP mons, Light Hera Dragon and Red Myr.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
Cool, at least something to look forward to

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I could not think of a single argument to buy anything in the MP mart right now.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

[quote="“Paul Zuvella”" post="“475903372”"]
I could not think of a single argument to buy anything in the MP mart right now.
[/quote]

Gotta buy them all.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Paul Zuvella posted:

* checks MP store *

... Oh my god, they're selling regular Tans for 25,000 MP apiece? That's massively overpriced.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

DaveWoo posted:

* checks MP store *

... Oh my god, they're selling regular Tans for 25,000 MP apiece? That's massively overpriced.

its pretty stupid lol.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I like to buy a fruit from time to time cause gently caress fruits.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Manatee Cannon posted:

I wish they'd put out a new pantheon instead of constantly piling on with more 6* gfe bullshit

Next Pantheon is gonna be 7* bullshit. Probably, Ahahaha.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

I'm waiting for more Bible Heroes in the form of adorable young women.

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

Surprisingly easy to pick out the best evo for Cotton: It's the one where she apparently just accessed hammerspace.

And even though I'm sure it won't be very strong, I want a pixel Echidna.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

gently caress, floor 10 of this one-shot looks really rough. Sandalphon at the end of 9 was already pretty bullshit...

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tir McDohl posted:

gently caress, floor 10 of this one-shot looks really rough. Sandalphon at the end of 9 was already pretty bullshit...

(Sandalphon at the end of 9 lets you do any combo of your choice for free)

Televisio Frankus
Jun 8, 2010
I haven't been able to post recently due to life, but I did two pulls a few days ago and got Sheena and Momiji. I have two questions regarding them now.

1. Momiji's LS actually looks good enough to be a viable leader, could I make it work if I take a good enough friend support to cover defense?

2. Since I now have Sheena and a base form Sonia Gran Reverse, could I make a workable revo Indra team? As in, make revo Indra actually work as a leader.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Televisio Frankus posted:

I haven't been able to post recently due to life, but I did two pulls a few days ago and got Sheena and Momiji. I have two questions regarding them now.

1. Momiji's LS actually looks good enough to be a viable leader, could I make it work if I take a good enough friend support to cover defense?

2. Since I now have Sheena and a base form Sonia Gran Reverse, could I make a workable revo Indra team? As in, make revo Indra actually work as a leader.

I checked your posts to see what you have and you've probably got better leaders than Momiji. But that said, it looks like you've got a good selection of Light monsters and Momiji might be a fun leader to play for a while. She's also a really good sub for a lot of teams so definitely level/evo/skill her and try her out.

It might be hard to find friend leaders for a Revo Indra team. I don't have Indra at all so I can't say.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
Tips on what sort of team to get through level 5 of the current challenge? I can't seem to figure it out.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

pookel posted:

Tips on what sort of team to get through level 5 of the current challenge? I can't seem to figure it out.

I just anubis/diablos'd it like everything else

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

pookel posted:

Someone on Discord pointed out that the boss can be delayed, so you can pack something like Orochi's Force and wait out the damage shield.

My own who-to-use is based around my main's Julie team. If I want Andromeda awakened, I need evolved Mion, and to get her I need an Ilsix. What's recommended for that without stoning my way through it? The absorb >400k dragon looks like an annoying obstacle, and the boss is loaded with dirty tricks.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

pookel posted:

Note that the 6* Enhance is a 3x boost to the stats of any 6* or lower cards you bring, which is pretty hefty especially if you have a HP/RCV mult on your leader skills. Otherwise you'll want to bring a tank team that can take hits and stall, I used a Julie team myself since I didn't have much in the way of useful low rarity stuff to use. It was a slog of a dungeon though.

delfin posted:

My own who-to-use is based around my main's Julie team. If I want Andromeda awakened, I need evolved Mion, and to get her I need an Ilsix. What's recommended for that without stoning my way through it? The absorb >400k dragon looks like an annoying obstacle, and the boss is loaded with dirty tricks.

You can use Fujin to power through Starling, but the time it would take to get a Fujin friend inherit up sucks (if you don't have a Fujin of your own to use) so a team with good RCV to stall is probably your best bet. One of the Dragon Rush dungeons should have Ilsix which would maybe be easier depending on your team. Ilsix himself isn't too bad these days, power creep leader skills has made him much easier to tank and we have more ways of dealing with his resolve now (Zera/gravities off his resolve heal, orb unlocks for jammers, FUA to just straight instakill, etc.). I know PADX says he'll smack you if you resist his jammers but I don't think I've ever seen it happen, so maybe Gungho changed it at some point.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
Dupes, dupes everywhere:

Main:

Kush
Eschamali
Markab

Alt:

Marine Rider (fuckin troll CRYSTAL!)
Balboa
Shedar
Pollux (non dupe)
Sitri (non dupe)

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

I feel like I ask this every six months, but is this GF a particularly good point to roll? Are we waiting for any noteworthy GFE's to hit?

I've been just puttering around for a while now doing most stuff with DAthena and not bothering with the harder content, and Anubis/Diablos aren't in this GF, so...

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
The noteworthy GF is the one where they start introducing 10x rates

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Nosre posted:

I feel like I ask this every six months, but is this GF a particularly good point to roll? Are we waiting for any noteworthy GFE's to hit?

I've been just puttering around for a while now doing most stuff with DAthena and not bothering with the harder content, and Anubis/Diablos aren't in this GF, so...

There is always a noteworthy GFE about to hit. That's their business model. Next one is Ney, then Cotton.

If you don't have a couple of Hakus then the second day should be good for you. The Samurai II pantheon has some of the best subs in the game (which is why they are harder to roll than other pantheons) and the Chinese girls are ok.

dragon enthusiast posted:

The noteworthy GF is the one where they start introducing 10x rates

I have rolled like 40 times during 10x rates and I have still not gotten one. Wish me luck tonight!

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

trucutru posted:

There is always a noteworthy GFE about to hit. That's their business model. Next one is Ney, then Cotton.

you're forgetting the two that come between ney and cotton. one is red and I don't remember what she does, but the other is the d/g lead with a fua and she's really good

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Let's get weird, but not end of BSG weird.

Nosre posted:

I think a lot of people are still waiting for Ney which I would imagine would be coming out soonish. The pantheons featured in this GF are not bad though with a newer pantheon paired with an older one so there is something for everyone I think. But most things I want are 6* GFEs so I'm not holding out hope on there ever being a particularly great time to roll for those.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

I'm good with Hakus, and don't have a leader for Diaochan, so 'hold for Ney' sounds like a plan. Thanks :)

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Well all the MP gifts got me DAthena on my alt so I guess that can start hitting some of the descendeds and that. Would like some Hakus really.

So I suppose main throws free stones at the REM today and alt can do it tomorrow, maybe a Yog will fall out.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

if you want yog then just wait for later when the gfe boosts are higher. ney came with x7 for everything and then later they got x10 for specific stuff

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I can afford DAthena on my main now but I don't think I care. My brother has Anubis so we can Diablos/Anubis through multiplayer now. My other friend picked up DAthena but Haku/DAthena seems good enough for multiplayer. I don't have the best subs for a solo DAthena and I'm not hurting for her as a sub for anything, I've got a couple Okuninushi for dark delay and spike.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

GoodBee posted:

I can afford DAthena on my main now but I don't think I care. My brother has Anubis so we can Diablos/Anubis through multiplayer now. My other friend picked up DAthena but Haku/DAthena seems good enough for multiplayer. I don't have the best subs for a solo DAthena and I'm not hurting for her as a sub for anything, I've got a couple Okuninushi for dark delay and spike.

If you have anubis or Diablos I don't think DAthena is a good purchase. Much better to save up for RMyr

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Paul Zuvella posted:

If you have anubis or Diablos I don't think DAthena is a good purchase. Much better to save up for RMyr

What should I be thinking for an RMyr team? I've got 3 Yamato, a Uriel, a Sanada, 2 Gadius, 2 Saria. What else?

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
So what have people used for floor 7 on this challenge? I'm finally getting around to doing it and I'm either a) not doing enough damage fast enough or b) doing WAYYYY the gently caress too much damage and getting it all gonged. I wish we had guys with box awakening in NA but alas we don't. No idea what the best strategy would be. I have most of the current meta teams.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

5 RMyr.

Really anything that makes red+hearts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

idk why you'd need an rmyr either if you have diablos since anubis/diablos is still easier and more damage, aren't they? plus the whole point of dathena is how brainless she is and rmyr ain't that. she'd be a great sub if anyone other than herself needed her but they don't

still, if you wanna buy her anyway just for something different then some other good subs are: urd, red ney, red cotton (wouldn't even be surprised if we got her before rmyr considering how dathena went), dantalion, inahime. saria, verdandi, and beach urd are all good off color board changes to inherit