Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thetruegentleman
Feb 5, 2011

You call that potato a Trump avatar?

THIS is a Trump Avatar!

nine-gear crow posted:

Opening cutscene to Mission 2 (actually it's the cutscene that precedes the Tutorial, I just slammed Melissa and Voychek's scenes together for the sake of flow); she comes across her husband's plane crashed in a field outside of Gracemeria, implying he got shot down during the evacuation. She knows it's his because there's an angel painted on the nose with her name on it.

Haha, wow, that is just amazingly awful: I was thinking he might have been that POW who talked about losing his wings, but I guess he might have given a thought to his wife in that case. Nice to know her husband didn't even last as long as those poor AC5 nuggets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Jobbo_Fett posted:

He could have ejected!

nah he dead as hell

Dr. Snark posted:

Sadly, that's obviously Belkan propaganda; look at Harling's location.

gently caress

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

IT CAME FROM THE NHL THREAD:

yellowcar posted:

Steve Mason has a :krad: Ace Combat motif on his mask.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXqVYQvA7Jq/

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
i have a new favorite nhl player

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
Where's Pixy and Cipher? :colbert:

I've got some bonus pics from before the metal bits went on.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Is that a loss edit

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Yes but its in reverse

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

:eyepoop:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Such a beautiful thing

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs

Bahahahaha

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Close the thread, LP's finished early.:golfclap:

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

maybe you should be mod again

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Heh... Spider-man... Web searches... That's funny. I should've trademarked that one. Could've made a mint.

Blind Sally posted:

Such a beautiful thing

Look at those angelic planes, dancing in the sky with such grace!

Wait :gonk: you tricked me Crow!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Herr Tog posted:

maybe you should be mod again

Imagine the dystopian future where both Crow and Blind Sally mod together. Tyranny!

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

Shinjobi posted:

Imagine the dystopian future where both Crow and Blind Sally mod together. Tyranny!

It truly is a dance with the devil.

But the devil is a fallen angel.

gently caress

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Shinjobi posted:

wait wait if he mods he cant make stupid poo poo. make chorpsaway mod again

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014

Shinjobi posted:

Close the thread, LP's finished early.:golfclap:

but we still have so much dancing to do!

Forer
Jan 18, 2010

"How do I get rid of these nasty roaches?!"

Easy, just burn your house down.
Is the opposite of dancing with the angels, shouting at the devil?

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

I guess it would technically be telling someone to "lay with the demons," which sounds either like something a South Texas crazy would yell at people from a street corner or a line from DOOM

Doesn't have quite the same impact as telling some guy to engage in a celestial cha cha, I say.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Why?

NobleSixFour
Jul 12, 2016

I...don't get it?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

NobleSixFour posted:

I...don't get it?

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

NobleSixFour posted:

I...don't get it?

And you're a better man for it.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

NobleSixFour posted:

I...don't get it?

Are you at a loss?

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014
https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/865563259947986945

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

Dance with the angels really means play with the dogs, suddenly the Estovakians realize their horrible mistake and peace is achieved through the power of doggo

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
Thanks Neil

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Oh god dammit.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Yaaaaaaaaassssssss this LP is gonna be my loving jam. Please tell me that you plan on switching up your planes from time to time because I remember watching an "expert" playthrough of this game on Ace difficulty and it was so very boring to watch because the guy kept using the same drat planes over and over (Raptor, Su35, Rafale, and Typhoon) as well as the same drat paint schemes (Mobius, Yellow 13, Orange, and the loving eye cancer that is iDoLm@stER).

I feel almost compelled to do this so excuse me for trying to pay the tax: Go dance with the angels, Crow. Show them exactly why you are the Ace of Aces, man.

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014

HereticMIND posted:

and the loving eye cancer that is iDoLm@stER.

:frogout:

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

She could be the prettiest loving princess in all the world; the moment you start adding too many sparkling things to the skin, it makes the plane look unsexy.

Dreamsicle
Oct 16, 2013

Oh gently caress that's a real tweet.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I want the idolmaster skins tattooed onto my eyeballs. It's still the most darkly hilarious thing I've seen in a video game.

"Mobius 1 shot down three entire squadrons of manned aircraft all by himself. And by god, he looked kawaii during the whole thing."

Picture the narrator's story from 04, but instead of chasing "Yellow 13" he's pursuing "Blue Chihaya."

This is the man that I seek:

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

HereticMIND posted:

She could be the prettiest loving princess in all the world; the moment you start adding too many sparkling things to the skin, it makes the plane look unsexy.

No seriously, :frogout:

Even if I am a LLer first and foremost, you don't talk down the iM@s skins in this game. They're all beautiful angels to be danced with, and I thank P-san and 765 Pro for bringing them to Emmeria, and I look forward to seeing them in this LP if nine-gear crow has any of those DLC available.

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
Ya'll are angels dancing in an Ace Combat thread if you never used any Idolmaster planes.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Shinjobi posted:

I want the idolmaster skins tattooed onto my eyeballs. It's still the most darkly hilarious thing I've seen in a video game.

"Mobius 1 shot down three entire squadrons of manned aircraft all by himself. And by god, he looked kawaii during the whole thing."

Picture the narrator's story from 04, but instead of chasing "Yellow 13" he's pursuing "Blue Chihaya."

This is the man that I seek:

I'm pretty sure they're all basically stat-hacked, too. Not only are they overly anime, but also super powerful.

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

HereticMIND posted:

I tried to find some JSDAF examples, but all I got is this for the animes and I'll be damned if I badmouth these Cobras-

However, if you look for some of the F-15J art schemes, they are fancy and stylish as gently caress.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

The only issue with the newest Godzilla movie is that none of the JSDF units on display had anime nose art.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Anea Landing

Mission 5: Operation Music of the Tides – January 26th, 2016
Missed Operations #3

Overview: The Emmerian mainland counterattack commences. A massive landing force is steaming towards the southern port city of Ortara, home to an REAF air base and a massive off-shore oil drilling and refinery complex. Garuda Team is called on to provide air support for the Emmerian flagship Marigold and her fleet as they engage the Estovakian naval presence south of the oil rigs. Meanwhile, Warlock Battalion moves in from the coast to engage the brunt of the Estovakian ground forces farther inland in the desert, while Quox Battalion and Yellow Jacket Flight move in from the west to recapture Ortara and its local air force base.

Guest Commentator: It began initially as coincidence and blossomed into a running joke, but after being stuck for five straight games in a frozen wasteland, Dr. Snark has finally burst out into a much warmer climate, all the way to the other end of the spectrum and into the middle of a desert.

McKNIGHT
Callsign(s): N/A
Sex: Male
Nationality: Emmeria
Signature Plane: Challenger II Tank
Voice Actor: Kirk Thornton

Our third POV narrator. Well, third and a half if you count that brief interjection by that rando Emmerian pilot in Voychek’s second POV segment, anyway.

A sergeant and tank commander in the Emmerian Army serving as a part of Warlock Separate Battalion under the command of Gary Campbell.

We’ve actually seen McKnight in action prior to his official debut here just prior to Mission 5; he crossed paths with Melissa in eastern Anea during the wartime evacuaction. He was the soldier with the bullhorn standing on top of the tank yelling at all the refugees to get across that bridge before they blew it up. Though as the follow up cutscene to that shows, he kind of didn’t, as the Estovakians overwhelmed his position and ultimately destroyed his tank for good measure.

Since then, he managed to make it to Khesed Island along with the bulk of the Emmerian ground forces and was assigned to Warlock Battalion as a tank commander. Due to a staffing oversight on Emmerian command’s part, his tank crew consisted of three equally-ranked sergeants (himself, Sgt. Donnie Torch, and Sgt. Hobsbawm). McKnight was chosen as the commander of the group by an informal poll among three.

McKnight and his team are notable for their borderline insane courage, often charging out ahead of the rest of Warlock in a blaze of bravado and glory. McKnight is something of a blip character in Ace Combat 6. His POV segments are sporadic and terse usually, but they do contain a somewhat self-contained narrative that does indeed land with a decent payoff by the end of the game.

McKnight’s narrative is something of a riff on Kelly’s Heroes, a 1970 World War II comedy film starring Clint Eastwood, Telly Savalas, Don Rickles, Carroll O'Connor, and Donald Sutherland as a US Army tank group who hatch a plan to steal $16 million worth of gold bars from a bank vault 30 miles behind the Nazi front lines. In McKnight’s case, the bank his team is plotting to rob is in Gracemeria.

McKnight and Torch form kind of a “those two guys” duo across the game, having minor radio cameos here and there in missions, while Hobsbawm remains silent and ostensibly doesn’t appear beyond the cutscene that introduces him.

DJ ZED
Callsign(s): DJ Zed
Sex: Male
Nationality: Emmeria
Signature Plane: Cargo van
Voice Actor: Joe Thomas

A former top 40’s rock DJ turned unexpected war correspondent and propagandist for the Emmerian mainland resistance.

During the invasion of Gracemeria by the Estovakians at the end of the summer in 2015, Zed Waters was working as the headline DJ for EBC Radio One out of the company’s broadcast headquarters in Novusmeria. When the invasion began, Waters broke into regular programming to cover the events as they unfolded over the course of the afternoon. When the Emmerian capital fell to the Estovakian forces, the Generals quickly clamped down on all Emmerian broadcast media, including radio. Waters and his crew were evicted from their studio by Estovakian troops and a government-approved propaganda broadcaster was installed in his place by Supreme Commander Dvornik.

Out of a job and a likely target for being “disappeared” by the Estovakian authorities thanks to his status as a media personality (however D-List he might be), Waters and his station crew fled Gracemeria, slipping out of the city before the Estovakian Army completed its lockdown of the capital, and followed the retreating Emmerian forces west towards the coast. Using their technical know-how, Waters and his team have been conducting broadcast signal interference and hijacking attacks against the Estovakian-controlled airwaves to broadcast pirate war correspondence, anti-Estovakian propaganda and news updates, and to help maintain the lines of communication between the disparate Emmerian troop positions still holed up on mainland Anea.

Their pirate station, dubbed “Emmeria Independence Radio” by Waters and his crew, has proven a persistent non-military thorn in the Estovakians’ side, as their location has been very hard to pin down thanks to their mobile broadcasting vehicle—a heavily modified EBCR1 cargo van once used for shallow on-location events at sports arenas or car dealerships, now re-Christened “The Freedom Fighter”.

By late January of 2016, Waters had been broadcasting out of the coastal city of Ortara in preparation for the coming Emmerian landing operation and push to retake the mainland. He has vowed to follow the Emmerian forces eastward across Anea as they press back towards Gracemeria to keep the public informed of their progress.

Emmerian military command neither condones nor endorses Waters’ actions… but they’re not entirely opposed to them either.

DJ Zed is an interesting figure in Ace Combat 6 in that his backstory and implied narrative running concurrent with the game’s narrative is waaaayyy more interesting and exciting than literally anything the game itself choses to focus on in its storyline segments, and we get to see literally none of it. It also helps that Zed is one of the more charismatic characters in the game in his brief interruptions over the radio and a much-needed source of occasional comic relief. Much like McKnight, we actually encountered him earlier in the game too; he can be heard over the radio that’s playing when Melissa says goodbye to Matilda for the last time before the attack on Gracemeria, and he has a couple of interstitial lines over the radio during Invasion of Gracemeria itself partway through the mission.

DJ Zed will be a semi-permanent fixture of Fires of Liberation’s in-mission storyline, usually popping up at the start of each mission to dunk on the Stovies with a radio update.

Since he doesn’t appear in-game, the above picture is of Robert Darden aka “The Radioman” the real antagonist of Spec Ops: The Line, played by Jake (son of Gary) Busey. Much like Waters, Darden also finds himself a commentator on and then later a participant in the conflict that erupted around him, and both men find themselves unexpectedly as the voice of a powerful propaganda outlet that helps shape the fortunes of a lot of military men and women. But while Darden used his propaganda powers ultimately for evil in Spec-Ops, Waters uses his toward a greater good here in Ace Combat 6.

MARIGOLD
Royal Emmerian Navy, South Sea Command, 2nd Fleet
Leader: Kenneth Jones
Squadron Composition: Kirov-class battlecruiser and support fleet

The HMES Marigold is the flagship of the Emmerian Navy’s 2nd Fleet, and the pride of the nation’s sea forces. Based out of the Emmerian port city of San Loma, the Marigold and her fleet were caught off guard by the sudden Estovakian blitz and lost many ships before finally escaping out into open waters.

As the Emmerian chain of command collapsed during the westward retreat, the 2nd Fleet found itself isolated in the Fuscum Sea as the Estovakian Navy rolled in to secure the southern coast of Emmeria and cut off the sea lanes to Kheshed and Yuktobania. With the 1st Fleet utterly wiped out in Gracemeria Bay by the P-1112 Aigaion’s Nimbus burst missile strikes, the Marigold and her ships were virtually the last remaining sea forces the Republic had left to field.

Luckily, her captain, Kenneth Jones, was a seasoned naval officer and commander and he and the Marigold’s crew had seen many oversees peace-keeping sorties and joint assignments with the FCU Navy, and the Osean Maritime Defense Force and having worked closely with the likes of Admiral Nicholas Andersen.

As the Emmerian Army and Air Force detachments worked to drive the Estovakians off of Khesed, Jones and Marigold smashed the Estovakian naval blockade of the island, utilizing hit-and-fade and diversionary tactics. While the Marigold kept the Estovakians’ combat ships occupied, the 2nd Fleet’s transport craft were able to ferry additional troops, supplies, and weaponry to Khesed to aid the likes of Warlock and Quox Battalions.

Now that the counterattack operations have begun, the Marigold’s principle role will be to keep the sea lanes between Khesed, the Nordennavic archipelago, and the Union of Yuktobanian Republics open and clear of Estovakian activity, as well as provide sea-based support for landing operations and coastal missions such as the planned retaking of San Loma, and eventually Gracemeria.

Much like Snake Pit, the Marigold is one giant ESM factory, so it’s usually in your best interest to get her operations done as quickly as you can for the ESM bonus while in her immediate area. Unlike Snake Pit, she won’t exactly follow you around the map because she is a sea-based ship and can only go where the water is, but by parking usually in the middle of a bay or near the coast, the Marigold can aide you a bit in taking down air targets that you can lure over her fleet. The 2nd Fleet will also provide long range fire support against ground targets if called upon via the Allied Support mechanic, and even aid in the occasional air attack with SAM strikes from her AEGIS ships.

Now, as a matter of minor trivia, there’s a small discontinuity between the game’s script and the Assault Record entry for the Marigold. The Assault Record refers to her captain as Kenneth Jones, while in-game he identifies himself as Captain Ford. So it’s ultimately open to interpretation which one you chose to call “canon,” though Acepedia counts the written Assault Record as superseding the spoken dialog, so that works for me too.

YELLOW JACKET
Royal Emmerian Navy, South Sea Command, 3rd Fleet, 1st Helicopter Unit
Leader: Richard Lee
Squadron Composition: UH-9

An Emmerian naval helicopter unit based off an aircraft carrier attached to the 3rd Fleet and commanded by Richard Lee, a recent immigrant from Usea. In the opening days of the war, Yellow Jacket Flight was deployed extensively as an SAR unit, deploying behind enemy lines and rescuing downed Emmerian pilots and soldiers pinned down by the Estovakians and ferrying them safety either to the Marigold and support fleets or to Kheshed Island to regroup with the main Emmerian force.

As the winter snows thawed and the northern seas warmed, the Emmerian military shifted from defense to offense and commenced their primary ground invasion of Anea, landing troops on the southwest cost of the continent. Yellow Jacket was repurposed from a search and rescue flight to an airborne landing and gunship flight. Their first major offensive assignment was to recapture Ortara Air Force Base from the Estovakians after Quox Battalion and Garuda Team secured an air corridor from the coast to the air field for them.

Going forward, Yellow Jacket’s primary role in combat will be the advance deployment of troops behind the Estovakian front lines to capture key facilities such as air bases or supply depots ahead of the advancing Emmerian ground forces.

ORTARA

Situated at the southern end of the Jamel Desert, the port city of Ortara is one of the westernmost towns on mainland Anea and a major resource hub connecting the Republic of Emmeria with the Union of Yuktobanian Republics and Sotoa to the south. Its location on the southern tip of Anea near the warm water shield of the Fuscum Sea makes Ortara one of the warmest locations on the northern continent on average, to the point of fostering desert conditions for miles out from the coast.

The Kijera oil fields, just off of Rargom beach, are a major supplier of both crude oil and petroleum products to the Emmerian heartland, and to Yuktobania across the Fuscum Sea as well. Emmeria has become the UYR’s chief international oil supplier in recent years, as Yuktobania’s petrol economy has yet to fully recover after its oil fields in the Jilachi Desert were destroyed by the Osean Federation.

Not notable as a tourist destination or an industrial city, the other hot commodity in Ortara besides oil is military force. EFB Ortara was the home to many Emmerian troops and pilots prior to the evacuation to Khesed such as the crew of the AWACS Snake Pit.

With Ortara and its oil fields back under Emmerian control, the Emmerian military now has a vital foothold on Anea and a new wealth of resources badly needed to fuel the liberation of the nation from Estovakian occupation. Ignore the rhyme there.

ORYOL

The Named Ace of this mission, Oryol, takes his name from the Slavic word for “eagle”, Орёл, also more commonly spelled as Orel.

Aircraft featured in Mission 5:

Huh, it’s been a while since we’ve had one of these, hasn’t it?

AC-130
Manufacturer: Lockheed Martin
Role: Gunship
Manufactured: 1966-Present
Primary Operators: United States
Quick Facts:
  • Appears in Ace Combat 5, Ace Combat 6, and Assault Horizon.
  • Developed during the Vietnam War out of a C-130 Hercules chassis to replace the AC-47 Spooky.
  • Has a maximum operating altitude of only 7,000 ft.
  • Has several variants including the AC-130A, AC-130H, AC-130J Ghostrider, AC-130U Spooky, and AC-130W Stinger II.
  • Only 47 AC-130 planes across all its variant models were ever produced.
  • The AC-130A and 130H are have been retired as of 2015.
  • The majority of its heavy weaponry is mounted on its port side and it manually enters optimal firing position by conducting a banking pylon turn around its target.
  • The USAF is expected to phase out the AC-130s and their variants in the coming years due to their advanced age (the youngest planes in its fleet are nearly 50 year old), and their long term unviability as weapons platforms due to their large size and slow speed making them easy targets for interceptor aircraft or ground based AA weaponry.
  • AC-130s have seen frequent use in nearly all post-Vietnam American armed conflicts, including the Gulf War and the Afghanistan War.
  • The AC-130 gets a small cameo in Michael Bay’s original Transformers film as Josh Duhamel and Tyrese Gibson call in an a close air support strike to blow the poo poo out of Scorponok.
  • The AC-130U Spooky is featured prominently in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, including in one of the game’s much maligned rail shooter segments where you take control over the tail gunner position of the AC-130U piloted by Maj. Janice Rehl—who later becomes the first (canonically) female Ace Combat player character in the franchise’s history.

Oryol
    Dragan Panadic
    32, Male, Estovakia
  • Plane: F-15E Strike Eagle
  • Mission 5
  • Spawn conditions: Appears above Warlock Battalion in the center of the map after the mission update.

quote:

Estovakian Central Forces Precinct Air Force
3rd Aviation Regiment, 12th Tactical Fighter Squadron Leader

In his time as a ground sweeping specialist during the Estovakian Civil War, Dragan Panadic earned the nickname 'Southern Vulture'. During the intial phrases of the war, he was a member of the Independent Tariff Federation. However, after being integrated into the Lyes United Front, he gained notoriety for leading countless attacks on enemy cities.

The viciousness of his attacks garnered both fear and animosity from many of the Estovakian Federation Command. The Anean Continental War saw him once again decimating record numbers of enemy ground troops.

Marigold
    Kenneth Jones
    52, Male, Emmeria
  • Ship: Kirov-class Battlecruiser
  • Mission 5

quote:

Emmerian Navy
Emmerian Navy South Sea Command, 2nd Fleet, Flagship Captain

The 2nd Fleet suffered massive damage in the initial sudden attack by Estovakian Forces. The remaining ships regrouped around the Marigold and broke through the enemy encirclement to escape to the west. When Emmerian ground forces were backed into a corner, Jones was able to break through the blockade by employing diversional tactics, and transport remaining Emmerian troops to Khesed Island, despite a superior Estovakian naval presence.

During the continental counterattack, Jones kept the Estovakian Navy pinned down and aided in landing operations. During the ensuing battle to liberate Gracemeria, he bombarded enemy positions along the coastline.

Yellow Jacket
    Richard Lee
    35, Male, Emmeria (FCU expat)
  • Helicopter: UH-9
  • Mission 5

quote:

Emmerian Navy
Emmerian Navy South Sea Command, 2nd Fleet, Flagship Captain

Richard Lee was raised in a family of farmers on the Usean Continent, but immigrated to Emmeria after meteor damage robbed him of his livelihood. At the outbreak of the war, he devoted himself to the support and rescue of isolated units throughout the continent.

Reuniting with the main force at Khesed Island, he helped the Garuda Team, often heading up dangerous assault missions. In contrast to his appearance as a kind middle aged man, "Yellow Jacket" was a reowned opponent of the Estovakian ground forces.

Tracks featured in Mission 4:

DISC 1

Even I’m starting to lose track of how many probations every has or deserves to have, but basically Psycho Landlord is winning by a mile, proving they are indeed the craziest fucker in this thread by willingly racking up near double digit probations on an otherwise clean rap sheet for the sake of a stupid meme and the promise of a forums upgrade.

• Psycho Landlord – 10*
  • Shinjobi – 6
  • Jobbo_Fett – 6
  • Akujiki – 4
  • Back Hack – 3
  • Materant – 3
  • KDavisJr – 3
  • Blind Sally – 2
  • Strayed – 2
  • LostCosmonaut – 2
  • Captain Hygiene – 2
  • Pythonicus – 2