Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

roman should wear a dog nose and ears. you could make this a merch item.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I don't know if he could really sell the look without the tail

bartok
May 10, 2006

tweet my meat posted:

I don't know if he could really sell the look without the tail

You really want to get Roman over make him The Big Kitsune

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
You know I'd honestly really enjoy if they made corbin wrestle in a wolf costume instead of tanking his booking and stripping him of the briefcase.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Blaise330 posted:

I like how Kane fights the Big Show approx. 4500 times and they only have 1 good match. Braun fights Big Show 3 times and its 3 great matches.

Getting on forums poster Kane's bad side is a bad idea with what he's done to people he dislikes. And, hell, people he likes.

Kane was always good.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Sono posted:

Getting on forums poster Kane's bad side is a bad idea with what he's done to people he dislikes. And, hell, people he likes.

Kane was always good.

Are you trying to say that Kane is going to hella electrify my nutsack for my bad posts.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

Are you trying to say that Kane is going to hella electrify my nutsack for my bad posts.

That or light you on fire.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I think I love Big Show more than anyone on this gay planet, including Jesus and my mom. Big Show rules

Svensken
May 29, 2010
Braun tho.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Jesus tapped out.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Big Show rules. I love the Big Show! I want to hang out with him so bad.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose
Has Big Show gotten his collectors edition of Destiny 2 yet? Further, if he has, has he been photographed holding it?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Gavok posted:

What's cool about it is that they actually had four matches on Raw. The first one was during the Wyatt Family vs. Show/Kane/Ryback feud and it stunk. Minutes after, Big Show was on Austin's podcast and was immediately asked about Braun. Show felt he was still green, but put over his work ethic and ability to pick things up. He said he was constantly improving by the day and could easily be a major player.

Almost a year to the day, they went one-on-one again, starting off their recent trilogy of awesome hoss-offs.

I feel like everything Big Show said on the Austin podcast was spot on. He really understands the business and how to get angles over. I wish they'd give him more input.

Also I think he'd be a great color commentary guy.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

tweet my meat posted:

You know I'd honestly really enjoy if they made corbin wrestle in a wolf costume instead of tanking his booking and stripping him of the briefcase.

I want Corbin's new gimmick to be Yamcha.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

The Bee posted:

I want Corbin's new gimmick to be Yamcha.

He's gonna get dumped by his girlfriend so that the guy who ordered his death can pump a bastard into her?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I hope Vince fed Owens the line

https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/905223051847098368

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

I can't wait for Emma to finally become the world champ

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

KungFu Grip posted:

Big Show looks more like King Kong Bundy's son than Andre the Giant's.

he is the son of both king kong bundy and andre the giant, who were married in a private ceremony after wrestlemania 3

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

That DICK! posted:

Big Show rules. I love the Big Show! I want to hang out with him so bad.

i want your gangtags but i suspect i'd have to participate in brokebrain politics talk and bleeeeccchhh

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

dromal phrenia posted:

i want your gangtags but i suspect i'd have to participate in brokebrain politics talk and bleeeeccchhh

I like to make jokes and goof off

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Why does the most convenient to watch wrestling promotion have to be so goddamn awful?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Sami Zayn update for people who don't watch SD:

He's losing to Aiden English repeatedly. The last time in less than 60 seconds, clean as a whistle.

What I'm trying to say is Aiden English is the new Goldberg.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Tato posted:

Sami Zayn update for people who don't watch SD:

He's losing to Aiden English repeatedly. The last time in less than 60 seconds, clean as a whistle.

What I'm trying to say is Aiden English is the new Goldberg.

gently caress off Sami trying to go into business for himself using the WWE name for his Syria charity

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sami Zayn's last televised win, period, was a tag match against Aiden and Kanellis July 25 SD

Last singles win was at Battleground 2 days before that

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Remember like 3 months ago when people were arguing with Dave about how Sami wasn't getting buried and actually WWE was booking him well

I mean I know the Internet is always full of crazy people willing to argue anything but lol

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Maybe if he focused more on preparing for a match and less on Ska, he'd win more often.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
In 2016, Sami Zayn participated in two of the top five matches of the year, as determined by wwe.com itself. You'd think someone in booking would have taken notice, but welp...

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Nipponophile posted:

In 2016, Sami Zayn participated in two of the top five matches of the year, as determined by wwe.com itself. You'd think someone in booking would have taken notice, but welp...
Problem is the philosophy in WWE is wins and losses don't matter because there are no consequences in WWE because they are constantly rewarded despite their ineptitude so why try to aim higher?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

That DICK! posted:

I like to make jokes and goof off

those are two of my favorite things too! i should be welcomed into the gang

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/just1hanna/status/905249859795652608

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Nipponophile posted:

Remember his huge blowoff with Owens at battleground followed by not even being on the card at summerslam

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

It's all long term booking, guys. Sami Zayn is gonna keep getting driven into the dirt until he gets frustrated and quits, then a few weeks later El Generico is going to debut and everyone's gonna be all "whaaaat?!"

Then El Generico is going to get driven into the dirt and everyone is going to feel stupid for caring

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
First half of Sami Zayn's 2016:
- Showed up in the Royal Rumble to a huge pop.
- Had a forgettable match with Stardust at Roadblock.
- MotY candidate at Takeover Dallas with Nakamura and participates in the best match at Wrestlemania the next night.
- Great TV match with AJ Styles a week later.
- MotN with Owens at Payback
- MotN with Owens, Miz, Cesaro at Extreme Rules
- MotN in the ladder match at Money in the Bank
- MotY candidate with Owens at Battleground.

Second half of Sami Zayn's 2016:
- Pre-show at SummerSlam.
- Lost to Jericho at Clash of Champions.
- Not on the card at Hell in a Cell
- Lost to Miz at Survivor Series.
- "Beat" Braun Strowman in a lame pseudo-squash at Roadblock: End of the Line

Dude literally spent the entire first half of the year churning out incredible matches every month and they haven't even like, put him in a tag team to get a run with those belts or given him a midcard belt. They've just jobbed him out and put him in nothing feuds. gently caress them. They're wasting one of the most talented guys on the roster.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I thought Enzo was kind of annoying on three hours of Raw. He's freaking intolerable as the focal point of a one hour show.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Shinsuke Nakamura has clean wins over Cena and Orton, designed to set him up with matches against Jinder Mahal. what the gently caress

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Whoever the play by play guy on 205 Live is, he says "excapes".

e: Fatal Five Way is pretty drat good so far, though.

DangerDummy! fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Sep 6, 2017

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Writer Cath posted:

I thought Enzo was kind of annoying on three hours of Raw. He's freaking intolerable as the focal point of a one hour show.

He is, but the crowd is way into the match and that might be thanks to him.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

the farting gimmick is back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Sami sets up a mobile clinic in Syria then gets buried.

Hmm

• Locked thread