Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Jon Jones guilty?
This poll is closed.
Of course 89 55.28%
No way 6 3.73%
We'll wait and see 8 4.97%
Chael was right 58 36.02%
Total: 161 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

wooger posted:

Look at these loving things: https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/9/5/16254838/reebok-introduces-next-wave-of-ufc-gear-including-ufc-legacy-series

Interesting choice, adding jizz stains to all the fighter outfits.

The eyes! Oh god, the dead eyes! On all of them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Stick to Hollywood, Ronda:
https://www.mmamania.com/2017/9/5/16254772/video-ronda-rousey-looks-small-wwe-nearly-got-rear end-whooped-by-female-wrestlers

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Pro wrestling isn't real.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice
Diaz gonna Diaz.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYq-PDfn8pv/

#realninjashit

Note: Diaz is correct.

mewse
May 2, 2006

evobatman posted:

The eyes! Oh god, the dead eyes! On all of them!

It's hilarious that Joanna looks 300% better with a giant hematoma on her forehead than in those lovely photoshops

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

InfiniteZero posted:

Diaz gonna Diaz.

#realninjashit

yeah nate's on that one.

also correct is the legions of comments calling nate bitter because conor has hundreds of millions of dollars now. also correct.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Christ. That could be an Alan Partridge segment, it's so bad.

I wonder how many takes they had to do for her lines in The Expendables.

Men.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Embedded episode 1 is out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy8_Uw6Cx6s

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
hopefully ray borque makes weight

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
also hopefully nunes doesn't get a stuffy nose this time

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
urijah and cody no love on joe rogans podcast is pretty good. confirmation that dan henderson hasnt ran since 1994

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
if joe and faber weren't there to fill in the really obvious gaps in every anecdote, comment, or input from cody longer than five words it would be pretty close to pure gibberish.

guy can fuckin fight though

mewse
May 2, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

if joe and faber weren't there to fill in the really obvious gaps in every anecdote, comment, or input from cody longer than five words it would be pretty close to pure gibberish.

guy can fuckin fight though

He's a savage

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

InfiniteZero posted:

Diaz gonna Diaz.

#realninjashit

And the poo poo talk for the third fight begins

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
here we go baby
http://twitter.com/TheZaneSimon/status/905234108686770176

mewse
May 2, 2006

Boco_T posted:

here we go baby

mewse
May 2, 2006

also

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Cool, Bisping was nearly likeable for a bit, but he's worked overtime to make up for it.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Man, gently caress TJ

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

how the hell is shogun on a three fight streak?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I totally believe Urijah & Cody on something about TJ because they've never been shown to be petty and claim things without ever providing any evidence about TJ in the past.

This is digital blackface friend. Please stop.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Sep 6, 2017

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Are they saying that Holdsworth is out because TJ deliberately injured him?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5_9sLvLsEM&t=4357s

lol

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

What it do?

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Those photos look like bad Terry Richardson photos.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Reebok, just when I thought you couldn't get any worse, you go and TOTALLLY REDEEM YOURSELF!

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
I wonder if the photographer told him to pose like DJ Khaled cause even though there's about 200 pounds between em I'm really feeling like he's being channelled there.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

JHomer722 posted:

how the hell is shogun on a three fight streak?

Because light heavyweight has somehow gotten worse than heavyweight. I'm not sure I've ever seen a division dive off a cliff worse than LHW does after the top (checks notes) two. It's the champ, who's about to be suspended, the guy he just murked, a Swedish guy who hasn't been embarassed recently, then a whole lots of 'hits hard, isn't too fat'

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

I have the physique of a professional fighter.

It's Roy Nelson.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Chichevache posted:

I have the physique of a professional fighter.

OK Rounda. Take it easy.

eshock
Sep 2, 2004

CommonShore posted:

Are they saying that Holdsworth is out because TJ deliberately injured him?

That's what I got out of it. Holdsworth looked like a real solid prospect the year he won TUF, and hasn't fought since because of mysterious concussion issues. That loving blows if this story is true.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

eshock posted:

That's what I got out of it. Holdsworth looked like a real solid prospect the year he won TUF, and hasn't fought since because of mysterious concussion issues. That loving blows if this story is true.

His last fight (UFC 173) was the same card TJ won the title on. That's kind of fuckin' eerie.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

All Faber's horrible stories about TJ are from when they were teammates together (no duh) so I guess that horrific poo poo was fine as long as he was a champion for TAM. As soon as TJ left Faber started saying he looked soft recently and must be off steroids and it's like "he was at your camp for years before this man what are you saying". If Faber is saying TJ's a career ender but Faber is the owner of the team he was on then and kept him on then that's a pretty strong self-condemnation imo.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

EmmyOk posted:

All Faber's horrible stories about TJ are from when they were teammates together (no duh) so I guess that horrific poo poo was fine as long as he was a champion for TAM. As soon as TJ left Faber started saying he looked soft recently and must be off steroids and it's like "he was at your camp for years before this man what are you saying". If Faber is saying TJ's a career ender but Faber is the owner of the team he was on then and kept him on then that's a pretty strong self-condemnation imo.

What's baffling me about this is why TJ hasn't suffered any consequences from this. Both Faber and Cody are sitting there and serious concern nodding while saying in the back of the head, but if someone did something that far out of bounds in training, that person should be looking at criminal charges and/or getting sued. If true, he took literal years of income away from Holdsworth by Bertuzziing him.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Skip My Posts posted:

hopefully ray borque makes weight

hahahahahaha

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

:thunk:

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

PVZ wants to move up to 125 because she doesn't want to be destroyed by Joanna someday the weight cut is apparently brutal for her.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
What the hell is wrong with Cody Garbrandts face

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Zzulu posted:

What the hell is wrong with Cody Garbrandts face

He facefucks himself with inflated condoms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Twitter Man