Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
I just wanted to thank you all for bandana dogs, they indeed made me very happy!

In return, here's Bogey wearing one:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
At PAX this year I bought Tarkus a replica of the bandana the dog in Fallout 4 wears, but he refuses to wear it :(

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

someone find me a cool mgsv bandana for roscoe

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine

FastestGunAlive posted:

She loves paw massages

what the gently caress is this perfect perfect face

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Monty and the neighbor's 2 year old son played for 10 or so minutes this morning. When I had to put Monty back into the house to leave for school, the kid had a nervous breakdown. When I was driving off he was standing there reaching out to me crying hysterically (because if I leave, that means no more Monty).

I told my neighbors they are welcome to walk Monty while I am at school, and they did. When they came back and she was putting Monty in my house, their baby started wigging out again. Monty got nervous and went out on the front porch and waited for the baby to calm down before he would go inside.

Man it's fuckin heartbreaking.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Golbez posted:

what the gently caress is this perfect perfect face

Luna's mom was border collie. Assuming the dad was german shepherd/chow. Definitely gonna do a DNA test eventually because I am curious. She's real fluffy and real soft.

Nitis
Mar 22, 2003

Amused? I think not.
Did someone say something about dog bandanas?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

All dogs should have bandanas.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Monty and the neighbor's 2 year old son played for 10 or so minutes this morning. When I had to put Monty back into the house to leave for school, the kid had a nervous breakdown. When I was driving off he was standing there reaching out to me crying hysterically (because if I leave, that means no more Monty).

I told my neighbors they are welcome to walk Monty while I am at school, and they did. When they came back and she was putting Monty in my house, their baby started wigging out again. Monty got nervous and went out on the front porch and waited for the baby to calm down before he would go inside.

its really nice that you have good dog-liker neighbors though. monty will never be without walks and pets and opportunities to pee outside :)

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

would obey sign

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

What no this is awesome. You're the best dude for sharing the beast, and kids cry all the time, I assure you having pupper time is a net positive.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

This is awesome. Needs to be shopped into an "OBEY" format.

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

This is awesome. Needs to be shopped into an "OBEY" format.

Or "HOPE"

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

Malek posted:

Or "HOPE"

WOOF

Ed:Bark Obama

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

WHO'S A GOOD DOG GOD?! THAT'S RIGHT, YOU ARE!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...o-a7930446.html

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Malek posted:

Or "HOPE"

FOOD

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

evil_bunnY posted:

What no this is awesome. You're the best dude for sharing the beast, and kids cry all the time, I assure you having pupper time is a net positive.

They said they appreciate it because it's a teaching moment I guess? All I know is he's a cool kiddo and I hate it when he cries, and I especially hate it when it seems like Monty's or my fault :(

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Introducing the baby Jindo named Mochi. Ran into her as part of a 5 pup litter on the beach during a labor day motorcycle club party. The girlfriend fell in love, so we brought her back on the motorcycle in a backpack turned papoose and she slept the whole 4 hours home!

Vet gave her a clean bill of health, and she's taken to crate training amazingly. I was holding out for a corgi, but I'm not regretting picking her up instead. Now just have to wait for the cats to accept her in to the family.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

holy poo poo

Zoodpipe
Jun 24, 2004

This is an important call. So, shut the fuck up.
Fallen Rib
Cooler weather in Texas? Time for Pepper’s jammies.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

i think the miniature polar bear thread is in some other subforum

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

They said they appreciate it because it's a teaching moment I guess? All I know is he's a cool kiddo and I hate it when he cries, and I especially hate it when it seems like Monty's or my fault :(
I have 2 little ones and I assure you they would have found something else to cry about. But tomorrow they'll remember having a ball with a nice dog, and they'll want to do it again.
If you want to limit the sadness (it's really not on you, but whatever) just give them a heads up 5/2/1 minutes before playtime is over and let them say bye to Monty.

But believe me, you're doing an excellent thing. It's great for Monty and for the wee humans.

nullscan posted:

Introducing the baby Jindo named Mochi. Ran into her as part of a 5 pup litter on the beach during a labor day motorcycle club party. The girlfriend fell in love, so we brought her back on the motorcycle in a backpack turned papoose and she slept the whole 4 hours home!

Vet gave her a clean bill of health, and she's taken to crate training amazingly. I was holding out for a corgi, but I'm not regretting picking her up instead. Now just have to wait for the cats to accept her in to the family.

Oh my jeezless

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
I love mochi. The pupper and the sweet

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Mochi rules!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Ded

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwJUHFuSXac

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
pardon me thread but I have some extremely good news and it's that Buddy's a Good Boy

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

a dog who lick him own nose

a good dog

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

a dog who lick him own nose

a good dog

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
So many good dogges on this page. :buddy:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Rabbit spotted...

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Please tell me there were boofs involved

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

My backup hard drive, which housed all my photos from the end of high school up until about mid-2013, gave me the click of death when I plugged it in for the first time in years. I had to hire a technician to do $2000 worth of work in a clean room to attempt to get my data back, with only about a 30% chance of success.

Turns out he was able to recover all of my old photos, including all of the photos of my beloved old dog who was with me from when I was nine to 21 years old.

loving worth every penny. Just let this be a reminder to BACK ALL OF YOUR loving poo poo UP IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS, especially if you have an awesome doggo that you can't stop taking pictures of.

(This means all of you.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Aslo, get this button from zazzle