Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
drat, today went fast. (Sorry I wasn't around, I forgot to take my meds until like two hours ago so I was super out of it.)

poo poo, now I've got more to reread. I've been falling behind really badly. And tomorrow's gonna be MyLo again, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

b-minus, what was yuming talking about the last day or so? Can you reread the mason doc and try to look at everything she said again?

You can't post it, though, so try to be thorough, if you can?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

sorry yuming :(

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

PMush Perfect posted:

b-minus, what was yuming talking about the last day or so? Can you reread the mason doc and try to look at everything she said again?

You can't post it, though, so try to be thorough, if you can?

she was making a case for scum Hal, before you night killed him. Like I said in my earlier post today, she was in favor of lynching Lupus and Hal for most of the game. She was a great mason player, provided great rationale for her town and scum reads, especially Hal. And I let myself be swayed by a guy that has barely contributed all game. drat it.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Hindsight's 20/20.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
Amazing, now unless there's no NK, we're at MYLO with a coin flip between two posters with almost no content the entire game.

So both Lupus and Hal completely ignored Jam. Literally didn't mention him once.

On the other hand, Hal soft-defended Jfisk twice. Lupus was very supportive of Jfisk's claim.

There's also this:

Jamuraan posted:

I think Lupus is scum watcher. My role leads me to believe this game is heavily focused around the mechanic of being watched/tracked, etc.

It would make sense that scum would out N1 watch because it incriminated someone who was "scummy" and just happened to be 3rd party.

##vote Lupus

So, I have a lot of mixed feelings about this post. I believe it was the first push against Lupus after his claim (someone please correct me if I'm wrong), and frankly it seems very, very unlikely that scum would start a bus here, against a player who was all but conftown. On the other hand, it seems so completely out of the blue to start this push on a player with so much towncred that it's almost as if it could ONLY be a bus.

I've made up my mind at this point barring any huge revelations, but I'm not going to reveal yet as it gives the scum a little too much info to work with, especially if I'm wrong about the scum being between these two. I just wanted to make sure this got out there as I'm the most likely NK target tonight.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

jammy or b-minus

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

wait a minute i didn't like kasumeat either smh

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED

Jonathan Fisk posted:

jammy or b-minus

Cool post that was made after you already decided to kill me tonight

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I feel like, whoever dies tonight, we might be better off waiting an extra night, just to narrow it down to three of us. We only get one shot at this.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kasumeat posted:

Cool post that was made after you already decided to kill me tonight

If only

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
I have a feeling tonight isn't going to go as anyone planned.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I hope Opop's okay.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Kasumeat posted:

So, I have a lot of mixed feelings about this post. I believe it was the first push against Lupus after his claim (someone please correct me if I'm wrong), and frankly it seems very, very unlikely that scum would start a bus here, against a player who was all but conftown. On the other hand, it seems so completely out of the blue to start this push on a player with so much towncred that it's almost as if it could ONLY be a bus.

I thought it was pretty obvious after he flipped 3p that it was a scum watcher.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Jamuraan posted:

I have a feeling tonight isn't going to go as anyone planned.

Well nothing can happen until RF sees your pm

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

PMush Perfect posted:

I hope Opop's okay.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3673785

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Kasumeat, Fabric Softener, town aligned Vanilla, was killed N5

It is now D6

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

##vote No Lynch

There's 4 of us left, we only get one shot. Better to slim it down.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I agree with no lynch to get to 3.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Actually, here's why the no lynch is ba-

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

in case I'm popped tn, I think it's Jam

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
jam has coasted through this game. scum.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Pmush why are you still alive? The scum killed a vanilla villager instead of you.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

b-minus1 posted:

Pmush why are you still alive? The scum killed a vanilla villager instead of you.

that PGO

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I'm not scum and I can prove I'm not scum, thanks.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan posted:

I'm not scum and I can prove I'm not scum, thanks.

But not today. Let's no lynch.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

b-minus1 posted:

Fear that I have more than one shot, probably.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

How PGO usually works is that you shoot everyone that visits you, but if you're bulletproof, surviving a kill only happens once. So killing me would resolve in a double KO and a town win.

I'm not going to clarify if that's how it works or not because the doubt favors us, but that's probably the assumption.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Ok, that makes sense.

Scum Hal targeted you, and you survived because you were bulletproof. You killed the second scum player, which now leaves us with one scum.

With that said, I just want to entertain one scenario based on your role's abilities. Let's pretend for a second that you are the final scum player. For some reason, scum Hal visited you during the night, and since you were bulletproof, you survived and Hal died. Your bulletproof would be gone, but that wouldn't matter since you're the final scum and no other player appears to have any night action. And of course taking out a scum player would make everyone believe that you're town. Would this be possible under the rules of your role? I'm only trying to understand how your role works in all possible scenarios. After all, you are the only player who has killed a confirm scum player.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Theoretically, yes? Hal flipped as a role blocker, though, IIRC. So that would mean he'd have to be blocking me for some reason, and scum know each other's powers.

So, it's not against the rules, but it would essentially take Hal being actively suicidal.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Gonna be working today. I don't like Jam just sitting on his so called information. Sounds like the kind of thing someone does when they only have to convince one person (since he can vote with them to kill townie #2 for the win).

Honestly, I'm seriously doubting that he HAS any information, especially since he runs the risk of it being lost if he dies.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

PMush Perfect posted:

Gonna be working today. I don't like Jam just sitting on his so called information. Sounds like the kind of thing someone does when they only have to convince one person (since he can vote with them to kill townie #2 for the win).

Honestly, I'm seriously doubting that he HAS any information, especially since he runs the risk of it being lost if he dies.

I'm not sitting on information, I have the ability to prove my alignment.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Both b-minus and taste are part of now confirmed masonries, right?

Both of their partners flipped town, it's obvious one of then is scum.

After tonight's death (assuming it happens) we it'll be obvious which of them is scum.

I promise I'm town, I'll do anything to prove it because I don't want my inactivity to be the reason for a mislynch.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I agree that it is possible that one of four mason players is scum. I mentioned that a few days ago when I role claimed. But it isn't a certainty. I honestly have no read on Fisk anymore, he's put very little effort into this game for some reason and has antagonized many players. But maybe that's just his style of play.

Jam, if you truly are town, then we need your help. Early in the game you accused me of being scum and planned to make a case for it, but it never happened. Do you still feel this way? If not, what is your take on Fisk and PMush? Who can be trusted the most?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Jamuraan posted:

I'm not sitting on information, I have the ability to prove my alignment.
I'm not sure how not showing it today helps town. If you get killed, we'll know you're town anyways.

If you prove it, I'm actually on board with Fisk being scum. It's mostly between you and him for me now. If b minus is scum, he's the single best newbie scum player I've ever seen, and while I'm impressed, I'm not that impressed.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

And like I said, if it's bullshit, then it's probably some kind of stupid scum tactic.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Of course, now that I've said that, watch us get the no vote through and then I have to pick between them.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Jam, you need to claim.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

b-minus1 posted:

Jam, you need to claim.

Have him claim tomorrow if he's alive

##vote no lynch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I want to be clear. I'm reasonably sure this is jam, so voting NL is a bootleg cop. If he's alive tomorrow and can't prove it, he's scum

If not, it's b minus yay and pmush will never believe it

• Locked thread