Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Jokes that are good but you can't be bothered to develop a Final Fantasy game for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

"this is actually a really good joke and has some potential, make the game imo"

6 months later final fantasy 5 comes out

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
beanie-weenie? i thought this was supposed to be an upscale restaurant. excuse me, waiter! an order of your finest 'beanis-weanis', please.

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Turn out the lights
and look out below
this butt of mine
is gonna blow!

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
Alfred gets Bruce Wayne a dog to teach him to love, and Bruce goes ocd trying to maximize the dog's nutrition and exercise and toys

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

Bruce Wayne to dog: conquer your fears, become fear to your enemies

(Dog dressed as a vacuum waits under bush as ups driver runs up driveway with a package)

FluffieDuckie

:siren: mod challenge :siren:

if you toss out an idea here that seems to pick up some interest, feel free to start a thread for it.

you never know what yobbers will do with a thread idea until it's out there

:love: :duckie:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Shady Skulls: a supportive living community for your villainous golden years.

vanisher

Bruce Wayne's dog to child riding bike who was barked at and is now afraid of dogs: "There's more to me than this..."

Child:  "It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you"

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
I think bat dog has thread potential.

I mean there was a Super Horse.

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

vanisher

Lets make it!

got any sevens posted:

Alfred gets Bruce Wayne a dog to teach him to love, and Bruce goes ocd trying to maximize the dog's nutrition and exercise and toys

Want to make the thread?

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

vanisher posted:

Lets make it!

Want to make the thread?

go ahead, i dont think awful app can do that

i liked the vacuum joke, that is too true :glomp:

----------------

alnilam

vanisher posted:

Bruce Wayne to dog: conquer your fears, become fear to your enemies

(Dog dressed as a vacuum waits under bush as ups driver runs up driveway with a package)

Lol

FluffieDuckie

Good job guys :toot:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Starman Super DX

What is it that they say around here? Another BYOB success story, I think.

Tell me more!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A thread where we ridicule animals for their moral failings.

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
"Whaddya think, you bloody pelican!? You think God gave you a beak bag just so you can just load it up with the less mobile? With the legless? HOW DARE YOU."

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

A thread where we ridicule animals for their moral failings.

dumb dog sniffing ur butt lol why do you always do that

----------------

Twenty Four

Elephant? More like EleCAN"T!

Twenty Four

Shotgunning beers? Weak. At my parties we slingshot them. Fill up water balloons with beer and use those giant elastic water balloon launchers to fire beer balloons directly into your mouth.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Twenty Four posted:

Shotgunning beers? Weak. At my parties we slingshot them. Fill up water balloons with beer and use those giant elastic water balloon launchers to fire beer balloons directly into your mouth.

Darryl, the world's smartest redneck, "Boys, I've made an entirely new kind of shotgun. Line up."

"I've got 20 gauge Jeger shells and I've got a buckshot of bar nuts if you get hangry."

ShinyBirdTeeth fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Sep 9, 2017

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Twenty Four posted:

bro. you won't believe the sick kegger this weekend. my main man dave, he's finally combined his life's two great passions: beer, and big red fire trucks.

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
my weekend? it got a bit crazy. you remember that old toy the slip 'n' slide? to cut a long story short, i have a yeast infection

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Eyes going back and forth between a bicycle pump and a box of Franzia

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

free Trapt CD posted:

my weekend? it got a bit crazy. you remember that old toy the slip 'n' slide? to cut a long story short, i have a yeast infection

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

alnilam

free Trapt CD posted:

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Eyes going back and forth between a bicycle pump and a box of Franzia

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A cynical, burned-out 14 year old, "It's a dirty world, let me tell you. You come in with the best intentions: You're gonna do something different, you're gonna be real. Yeah, we all did. And soon you're screeching like a banshee and counting your nickles. Youtube LPs...hell of a loving game, man."

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

godzilla dating simulator

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
Hiking Simulator.

Built on the ARMA engine

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Pulling out a single piece of gum, holding it aloft, and yelling "I have a gum!" in places where it is a bad idea to do so.

vanisher

Jedrick posted:

Pulling out a single piece of gum, holding it aloft, and yelling "I have a gum!" in places where it is a bad idea to do so.

"This is a stick up"

alnilam

vanisher posted:

"This is a stick up"

vanisher

I don't want anyone to think they need a hero. Its 2:30 and you should all have had lunch already.

Starman Super DX

and they say that a hero's a sandwich
bread layered with veggies, cheese and meat
no hoagie or sub but a hero's a sandwich
watch as I sit here and eat

I'm not too good at song parodies but I do love trying to sharpen my skills here at the yob :kiddo:

Tell me more!

Robot Made of Meat

Starman Super DX posted:

I'm not too good at song parodies but I do love trying to sharpen my skills here at the yob :kiddo:

:glomp:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

FactsAreUseless

As a malapropist, I believe in a biconical cistern of covered mints.

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Starman Super DX posted:

and they say that a hero's a sandwich
bread layered with veggies, cheese and meat
no hoagie or sub but a hero's a sandwich
watch as I sit here and eat

there goes my hero
watch it as it toasts

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
seasoned with our signature blend of salt and pepper.

Starman Super DX

onomatopaella is arguably the noisiest food you can cook.

Tell me more!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A creep at a bbq, "That's mah bird handling tongs and them over there? Thems mah weiner tongs." :clicks tongs twice: