Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I am kind of creeped out that H2K's assistant coach also looks exactly like Pr0lly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
This is pure EU LCS

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I don't like double offensive item Trundle at all, even in the best case scenario (vs a Sejuani).

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

holy moly what a fiesta that game was

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

1200 damage a minute for Kobbe that last game holy poo poo

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
what the gently caress are these teleports lol

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
If you first don't succeed at killing bot lane ...uhh...keep trying?

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Now this is a classic EU fiesta

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
Can H2K please win this so that we go to the real games?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
L M F A O

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

Nice Baron

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

lol

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Outplayed

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I don't think EU's third seed will make it out of play-ins...

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

lol

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I feel kinda bad for Splyce's bot lane

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Shrimp has managed to get to 3 minutes without giving up first blood so he's already playing better than playoffs.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

njsykora posted:

Shrimp has managed to get to 3 minutes without giving up first blood so he's already playing better than playoffs.

if you give up Galio you deserve to get reamed in the first 10 minutes of the game, every time.

Don't let Galio through.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

And then LemonNation dies to Kog'maw passive while he had heal available.

Also Moon getting chased off the Herald but holding it leashed just outside scuttlecrab vision is pretty sweet.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Moon?

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Remember when I said DIG was looking really good earlier on in this thread? Please feel free to find that quote and laugh out loud at me.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

This is some quality hashtag shotcalling right here. They are getting onto Altec every single time they seriously commit to a fight.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
"Uh.... uh."

Quality casting there Riv.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Come on Hai you can't reverse sweep if you win 3-0

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I think at the point the other team is teleporting into your base to pull off flanks you have to accept the game is lost.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Crazy Larry posted:

"Uh.... uh."

Quality casting there Riv.

I mean, what else do you say to a situation like that, aside from a Deficio-patented, "Jesus Christ"?

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

lmfao

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
RIP FlyQuest

Edit: lol never mind

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Well, that's that

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

if you look up the definition of "fiesta" in the dictionary, the last 2 minutes show up

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
Stop, stop, he's already dead

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I don't watch all that much competitive League, but good god I can't remember the last time I've seen someone get poo poo on as hard as Balls

3 deaths at 7 minutes is like a bad solo queue game

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

chaleski posted:

3 deaths at 7 minutes is like a bad solo queue game

Balls is bad at solo queue.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Alright, you know what? That was a really good Flash by WildTurtle. There, I said it.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Vermain posted:

Alright, you know what? That was a really good Flash by WildTurtle. There, I said it.

I mean it was good but it was really dumb of Altec to not flash until he only had 5 hp.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

Vermain posted:

My favorite part was Adrian denying his hypercarry the trade kill with that hook right after (the twitch poison meant he would've gotten it)

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Man Keane is just so average. He only ever looks good like on Cassio. On teamfights he plays way too passive and has awful champion targeting. Seen him many games focus the frontline when he could have won the teamfight by using 1 spell on enemy adc.

I would like seeing Dig at worlds again but Keane would get murdered by the world class mids. I think NA mid strength is weak in general but it looks even worse at worlds. Atleast C9 and CLG have decent mids.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Hai is playing out of his loving skin in these 2 games.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

I hate seeing the jungler get kills in this meta. This is how H2K/Dig lost some of their playoff games. Their tank junglers getting all the kills. The tank junglers are strong but they can't make huge plays even with their leads. Thats why I think Zac was so broken because his ult being one of the best engages/playmaking in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Man, what in fart hell happened to DIG? I wanna know what the "internal issues" that MarkZ was talking about were.