Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Jon Jones guilty?
This poll is closed.
Of course 89 55.28%
No way 6 3.73%
We'll wait and see 8 4.97%
Chael was right 58 36.02%
Total: 161 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

DoctorGonzo posted:

god dammit the chinese people got conned into buying this crap

go on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Work Friend Keven posted:

Hey since you can see alternate futures and all: are there any worlds where I have a hot Latina wife?

Your future is always bright Keven.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Hey since you can see alternate futures and all: are there any worlds where I have a hot Latina wife?

Nope

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

latina wife?

THAT WOULD KILL JOBS.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

MM will never break that record, sadly.

Eckveldt
Aug 3, 2007
Ray Borg guaranteed that on September 9th he would deny Demetrious Johnson the record for consecutive title defenses and by god he's a man of his word.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

kensei posted:

MM will never break that record, sadly.

I feel like there is a better chance of MM beating the record than either Diaz ever fighting again. Mostly because they duck every opponent they have been offered lately.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Nate Diaz will corner Giblert tomorrow

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Trast posted:

I feel like there is a better chance of MM beating the record than either Diaz ever fighting again. Mostly because they duck every opponent they have been offered lately.

drat. good point dude

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Skip My Posts posted:

drat. good point dude

True. Stupid fucks not going for Diaz Johnson 2, like why???

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

jay z's sedan posted:

True. Stupid fucks not going for Diaz Johnson 2, like why???

it doesn't count as ducking if you couldn't give a poo poo about the belt/money

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Man, theres still some pretty cool fights on 215. Magny/Dos Anjos and Melendez/Stephens will probably be good to great.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Congratulations, looking forward to you.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Lol

https://twitter.com/byyourlogic/status/906289557259395072

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i actually believe blanka when he says that. you can actually see his skin in the picture, its super blue.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Ironic Twist posted:

it doesn't count as ducking if you couldn't give a poo poo about the belt/money

I think Diaz cares a lot about money actually. But he still ducked the offered Lawler fight.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
you dont know what ducking is lmao

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
diaz is ducking the guy he KO'd 10 years ago and also everyone else in the world right now

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Whole lot of people really seem to believe ducking is "getting paid a poo poo ton against Conor and not wanting to go back to making very little in comparison"

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Recently been ducking a fight against every professional fighter, presumably because I'm a pussy.

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Nick even said at some point after beating Lawler that he didn't want to take any more Robbie Lawler punches.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Digital Jedi posted:

^^^
Also true. Vince likes a certain look.

Because WWE are trying to push into India's market.

It's pretty bad of a run. He should be losing it at the next PPV.

Yeah but we've been saying that for three PPVs now

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Maxwell Lord posted:

Yeah but we've been saying that for three PPVs now

Cool Ive been saying whatever this is about for four (4) ppvs now, possibly even longer than that

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Recently been ducking a fight against every professional fighter, presumably because I'm a pussy.

I knew it!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I am Otis posted:

Nick even said at some point after beating Lawler that he didn't want to take any more Robbie Lawler punches.

That's not good for your head... no

https://vine.co/v/ODpVamupXA5

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Skip My Posts posted:

you dont know what ducking is lmao

Okay forget I brought it up. Mighty Mouse is obviously a coward for wanting to fight the man who kicked the rear end of one of the only fighters to beat him at a higher weight instead of fighting a fighter who's never made 125 for his own title. And Diaz doesn't care about money. Especially when he is demanding a lot of money to fight people he's already beaten before.

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Trast posted:

. And Diaz doesn't care about money. Especially when he is demanding a lot of money to fight people he's already beaten before.

I think diaz cares about money, he just wants it all on his terms. His terms may not make sense to us and they may change with his whims. I sometimes can't decide on chicken or fish for dinner.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
I still don't care about this fight a lot, but this is a p good hype vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GjrC0tSkjg

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

LobsterMobster posted:

I still don't care about this fight a lot, but this is a p good hype vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GjrC0tSkjg

Bisping is amazing how even his highlights make him look like poo poo.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Trast posted:

Okay forget I brought it up. Mighty Mouse is obviously a coward for wanting to fight the man who kicked the rear end of one of the only fighters to beat him at a higher weight instead of fighting a fighter who's never made 125 for his own title. And Diaz doesn't care about money. Especially when he is demanding a lot of money to fight people he's already beaten before.

Ray borg beat someone who beat mm at a higher weight class ?

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
so glad i didnt spend $200+ on a night watching terrible fights in edmonton

not really a hard choice thoug

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

LobsterMobster posted:

in more heartening news, Elias Hairodorou is fighting Judo Dad Kelly in Sydney in November

Is this guy's name pronounce Hair-O-Do-Roo like some kind of Australian performance of Hairspray?

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
This is funny
https://twitter.com/FloCombat/status/906245286191869953

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Guess it was weight related. http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Ray-Borg-Says-Hes-Parting-Ways-With-Nutritionist-Following-UFC-215-Withdrawal-126803

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I was really looking forward to Mighty Mouse fighting tomorrow :(

Nothing else on the card looked particularly enticing, what a shame.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Magny/dos Anjos looks pretty good.

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Skip My Posts posted:

Ray borg beat someone who beat mm at a higher weight class ?

My son is also named Borg

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Ray Bort

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
We are the Borg. We will add your technical and ppv poisonological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is a low impact form of weightlifting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Haha, remember when Bisping brutally sparked Rockhold.

• Locked thread