Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

RacistGuidingLight posted:

AJ Styles should use the discus lariat.

And Luke Harper should use the Phenomenal Forearm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I always hated the Spiral Tap. It was never hit well consistently enough to feel really devastating or cool.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I hope John Cena accidentally KILLS Roman reigns!

bartok
May 10, 2006

VJeff posted:

And Luke Harper should use the Phenomenal Forearm.

Wouldn't be surprised if Luke Harper could pull off the Phenomenal Forearm.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/QueenMrsSD/status/905962038068862976

That would be Eugene's wife

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
Styles best move is Ushigoroshi and he should hit it atleast 10 times a match

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

WadeBartender posted:

Styles best move is Ushigoroshi and he should hit it atleast 10 times a match

Owens has the best variation fka the Steenbreaker

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I like AJ most when he's breakin necks and cashin cheques

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I already asked It: Ziggler's im passive agressive doing better people gimmicks good or not
AWNSWER ME GOD DAMMIT!!!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
it's loving awful like everything else involving dolph

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
It had me for like five seconds when he came out to Cena's music. It should've been much more rapid fire but he spent more time talking than spoofing other people's entrances.

Like if Dolph just rattled off four or five of those a week and didn't talk in between them it'd be kinda amusing at least.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I don't think Dolph Ziggler can much longer afford to keep reminding everyone of better-loved and more skilled wrestlers

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

SatansOnion posted:

I don't think Dolph Ziggler can much longer afford to keep reminding everyone of better-loved and more skilled wrestlers

I don't think he could afford it to begin with. He really just needs to go away.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
dolph's entire smackdown run feels like someone got fed up with him on the creative team and told him to just do his own ideas and routines, knowing they are dogshit and will get him eventually released.

i don't remember if it started with the shinksuke, "you're micheal jackson right" promo, but gently caress, he's just a terrible entertainer. great athlete, but just sewage in everything else.

DeNomolos fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Sep 8, 2017

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Dolph should have a ceremony where every single person contracted to smackdown hits him with a trash can and then he gets fired.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

projecthalaxy posted:

Dolph should have a ceremony where every single person contracted to smackdown hits him with a trash can and then he gets fired.

jinder can put him in the trash can and the singh brothers can roll him away while everyone cheers

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Fenrir posted:

I don't think he could afford it to begin with. He really just needs to go away.

god i hope the rumors of him not re-signing are true

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Dolph mocking Jinder's heritage would probably turn Jinder face

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Cant wait for nick nemeth to show up in roh or njpw or something and nobody cares at all

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Was there ever a point where Dolph was charismatic and likable? I know he was pretty hot in late 2014, early 2015 after Survivor Series.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I gotta be honest, the cena bit with the crowd singing "dolph ziggler sucks" was pretty great. Honestly the crowd was great in general that night, even 205 had chants going.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

dolph should go back to the spirit squad gimmick

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

VJeff posted:

Was there ever a point where Dolph was charismatic and likable? I know he was pretty hot in late 2014, early 2015 after Survivor Series.

Goons loved Dolph so much that he tried to cripple a babyface, looked pitiful when promised revenge was taken on him, and goons insisted Dolph was the babyface.

Dolph then proceeded to bomb because any likability Dolph had there was him being carried by Del Rio.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Yeah Dolph is/was good and was liked and peeps wanted to have him pushed and be given credit especially after the WHC win but then they booked him like hot piss and people turned on him and said he was always bad. Like with Bray, wins matter even to smarks.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Dolph was always bad, goons were just wrong for a while and finally came around.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'm sorta curious the level of poo poo booking it would take for you guys to turn on AJ.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

VJeff posted:

I'm sorta curious the level of poo poo booking it would take for you guys to turn on AJ.

If TNA didn't do it, it's not possible.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Sure it is. Have him be a Roman supporter and lackey. Have him shoot that he legit thinks Vince and Roman is right.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/PWStream/status/905852781705273345

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdpLqy7u4F8

Outside of people live tweeting Smackdown I don't think enough has been made about Daniel Bryan growing his Wrestler hair out.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Gatts posted:

Sure it is. Have him be a Roman supporter and lackey. Have him shoot that he legit thinks Vince and Roman is right.

Hey I got this from the future.

AJ: "Roman Reigns is the alpha male and I am the beta male. He impregnated my wife and had non-consensual sex with my anus. That's how I know he's the big dog and this is his yard."

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Styles being a competitive crybaby type while hating minorities didn't put a dent in him and neither would fully endorsing Roman, shoot and work combined.

Only being made to look like a dumbass idiot who loses and says stupid things about it afterward non-stop, then having it entirely blamed on him, will make the posters turn on AJ Styles

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
From the WWE Unreleased DVD set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meaU-KastC4

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Defiance Industries posted:

Hey I got this from the future.

AJ: "Roman Reigns is the alpha male and I am the beta male. He impregnated my wife and had non-consensual sex with my anus. That's how I know he's the big dog and this is his yard."

I refuse to kinkshame AJ Styles.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VJeff posted:

when he was adolph ziggler beating apollo and sin cara

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

rovert posted:

https://twitter.com/PWStream/status/905852781705273345

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdpLqy7u4F8

Outside of people live tweeting Smackdown I don't think enough has been made about Daniel Bryan growing his Wrestler hair out.

Daniel Bryan is so loving great :)

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

Daniel Bryan is so loving great :)

https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/905604361795055616

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Gaz-L posted:

If TNA didn't do it, it's not possible.

TNA definitely turned me on Joe and AJ. The list of people that TNA didn't make me dislike is quicker (Christian, Bully Ray, Bobby Lahsley, Broken Hardys [although TNA drove me to dislike both before that act even though Jeff used to be one of my favorites], Ron Killings, MVP . . . that's it, I think).

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Christian was incredible

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Are they going to have pink ropes this year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Pink ropes in Hell in a Cell would be pretty incredible.

• Locked thread