Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Bifauxnen posted:

I am gonna really enjoy this

no for real. it's pointless, fake content. it's exactly the kind of post scum would make to blend in early on. i've learned not to give KB any ground whatsoever, i can probably count on a closed fist how many times he has been dunked as scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
WAKE UP AND FIGHT ME YOU COWARD

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Somberbrero posted:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

You better do me proud KB :buddy:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Bifauxnen posted:

You better do me proud KB :buddy:

also what's this weird buddy-buddy nonsense you're doing? you got something to say?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Actually the scummiest thing KB said though was about making a spreadsheet. It is WAY too early to be bothering with a spreadsheet so clearly that is fake content

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Bifauxnen posted:

Actually the scummiest thing KB said though was about making a spreadsheet. It is WAY too early to be bothering with a spreadsheet so clearly that is fake content

on a scale of one to ten how serious is this post?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Somberbrero posted:

on a scale of one to ten how serious is this post?

very serious, I don't even think about spreadsheeting until D2 usually, KB is already straying out of character! lol it's D1 dude no one knows anything this is such a joke

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Bifauxnen posted:

very serious, I don't even think about spreadsheeting until D2 usually, KB is already straying out of character! lol it's D1 dude no one knows anything this is such a joke

okay well do you have anything to say about my point because it was serious and i don't think day one is a waste unless you allow it to be.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
who the gently caress uses spreadsheet

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
lmbo if you dont constantly shitpost

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Somberbrero posted:

okay well do you have anything to say about my point because it was serious and i don't think day one is a waste unless you allow it to be.

Yeah ok let's get OOC for a sec

KB gets a D1 reprieve from me even under normal circumstances, in these ones I would like him to live for as long as possible. But ideally with lots of people trying to get him lunched along the way for drama's sake so keep up the good work. I don't see that particular KB post as scummy from KB though, he's just not quite nailing the voice right is all.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Bifauxnen posted:

Yeah ok let's get OOC for a sec

KB gets a D1 reprieve from me even under normal circumstances, in these ones I would like him to live for as long as possible. But ideally with lots of people trying to get him lunched along the way for drama's sake so keep up the good work. I don't see that particular KB post as scummy from KB though, he's just not quite nailing the voice right is all.

why does kb get a d1 pass from you?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote kb

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
i use a spreadsheet sometimes, an right now everyones on my scum list

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

b-minus1 posted:

i use a spreadsheet sometimes, an right now everyones on my scum list

rude

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Somberbrero posted:

why does kb get a d1 pass from you?

Cause he is an effort player who, like me, can often take a little bit to get started and can offer far more value on later days once there's more data and content to look at. This makes the opportunity cost of lunching him on D1 when your own reads on him will be at their flimsiest just too ridiculously high

Man I never like to vote on D1, just ask anybody I do this every game.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
u can update ur spreadsheet by making me town btw

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

flerp posted:

u can update ur spreadsheet by making me town btw

hmm. something weird is happening in excel. I keep trying to cut and paste your name into the town column but for some reason it keeps putting you back into the scum column. idk wtf is going on

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
you should proba bly email microsoft support for that one

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Bifauxnen posted:

Cause he is an effort player who, like me, can often take a little bit to get started and can offer far more value on later days once there's more data and content to look at. This makes the opportunity cost of lunching him on D1 when your own reads on him will be at their flimsiest just too ridiculously high

Man I never like to vote on D1, just ask anybody I do this every game.

i get the distinct impression this entire conversation was a waste of time.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

We can still be friends though, just tell me who your waifu is you weeb

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
my waifu is lynching scum

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

flerp posted:

my waifu is lynching scum

is what my tombstone will read

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
sometimes i think about how this stupid community is probably the most consistent friend group i have and it bums me out.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
:smith:

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED

Somberbrero posted:

i get the distinct impression this entire conversation was a waste of time.

Why did that post make you think that?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Kasumeat posted:

Why did that post make you think that?

i thought maybe bif was scum for a minute but instead i think she's just being willfully obtuse. alternatively incredibly blatant but i have too much respect for bif to consider that.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Somber did you just skip past jokephase that fast or have you got a really interesting person?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
my person is keane if that helps you all

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
also im gonna own one of you just so you know and no i wont explain what this means

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

i thought maybe bif was scum for a minute but instead i think she's just being willfully obtuse. alternatively incredibly blatant but i have too much respect for bif to consider that.

I think you're being unwillingly obtuse. The strikethrough is her real post, the rest is her assigned persona.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
FYI I stole one of the guns normally used to kill lurkers. Not my fault, gif left the shed unlocked. I haven't decided who I'm gonna use it on, but it's not going to be pretty.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Kasumeat posted:

I think you're being unwillingly obtuse. The strikethrough is her real post, the rest is her assigned persona.

who are you, both irl and in role?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Bifauxnen posted:

Somber did you just skip past jokephase that fast or have you got a really interesting person?

jokephase sucks.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

who are you, both irl and in role?

I'm forums user Poque, as interpreted by forums user Kasumeat

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Somberbrero posted:

why even make this point kb

I'm role playing my person. As is evidenced by my posts.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Somberbrero posted:

you know what gently caress it. ##vote kb

Scummy.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Somberbrero posted:

no for real. it's pointless, fake content. it's exactly the kind of post scum would make to blend in early on. i've learned not to give KB any ground whatsoever, i can probably count on a closed fist how many times he has been dunked as scum.

I mean, yes, it was obviously fake content, as you can tell by the context of the thread and people pretending to be their role.

And, while the second part is true, I think that is mostly because people can count on scum killing me if I'm town and sometimes they let that run a little too long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Somberbrero posted:

I was watching The Big Sick. It was really good. I cried.

• Locked thread