Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART

Hyperlynx posted:

I think you're being disingenuous, but just in case you aren't, "OP sucks cock" is widely understood to be a homophobic put-down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Mr. Fix It posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhAkMXDFAHU
Literally first time I've heard the Big Bang Theory theme

This is an example of good posting and the rest of you should do this instead of derailing, namaste

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EmmyOk posted:

This is an example of good posting and the rest of you should do this instead of derailing, namaste

I'm trying my best. :smithcloud:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwJoCSu06IA

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

My personal favourite is the Tidus laugh from Final Fantasy X replacing the laugh track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cyx6nWdFas

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Or no laugh track at all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

worth the wait

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

I want you to know I think you did a great job with that Photoshop.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Caufman posted:

For context, Papa never said that. Cardinal Bergoglio did, in a letter to a nun not intended for public release, the full contents of which have not been published. When he was elected as the next vicar of Christ, like Saul to Paul, Cardinal Bergoglio became like a new man. And in his vicarage, just as Jesus of Nazareth did, Papa Francis has exhorted Christians to be more nuanced in their day-to-day life instead of making broad and hasty condemnations against brothers and sisters. As you well know, William.

Can't believe im siding w/ pcos bill but that letter is still damning especially when the church hasn't reversed its position in africa regarding lbgt rights and continues to push for things like uganadas laws making it illegal to be gay. If I become president I'm not going to lose my biases and hatreds. I might try to supress them for the good of the country but I will stay have them. The same is for the pope.

There are essentially 2 churches. The western one that covers up pedophilia and tries to be progressive and everywhere else where its still the middle ages so they don't even need to cover up pedophilia and they interfere politically to keep people they don't like down so the population of catholics goes up and they get their 10%.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Yes, yes, it is! Thanks for making a good, positive post, Guy Mann! :)

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Android Apocalypse posted:

I want you to know I think you did a great job with that Photoshop.

Lol I 3d modeled and rendered it in Blender. You can never have too much overkill.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:golfclap:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Humanity was a mistake.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

https://youtu.be/Qf0kC-MJZrU

Ba zing a

Claeaus
Mar 29, 2010

OR EVEN MORE LAUGH TRACK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N4AoEywpko

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

It depends. Are hurricanes bullet-proof?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/41201494/people-like-ryon-are-going-to-shoot-at-hurricane-irma

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Caufman
May 7, 2007

snergle posted:

Can't believe im siding w/ pcos bill but that letter is still damning especially when the church hasn't reversed its position in africa regarding lbgt rights and continues to push for things like uganadas laws making it illegal to be gay. If I become president I'm not going to lose my biases and hatreds. I might try to supress them for the good of the country but I will stay have them. The same is for the pope.

There are essentially 2 churches. The western one that covers up pedophilia and tries to be progressive and everywhere else where its still the middle ages so they don't even need to cover up pedophilia and they interfere politically to keep people they don't like down so the population of catholics goes up and they get their 10%.

I have no problem with what you've said. Even a pope is answerable for the choices he makes, and this Pope does not look for immunity from criticism.

By your usage of 'church', though, there are as many churches as there are Catholics, with each individual responsible for their virtue. Unless you believe all Catholics must fit into your two rather cynical categories of churches, and anyone who does not resemble those is either too duplicitous to take sincerely or just doesn't exist.

I can't help you about siding with PCOS Bill, though. Empathy has its ugly side, too.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:3:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

soylon
Jan 29, 2015

Heath posted:

Thanks, 15 year old Facebook cousin whose liked pages all contain the word Nihilism

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

This reminds me of another video I can't find anymore. It was like bayeux tapestry people set to generic medieval music and the video was titled "ye olde bigge bang fable" or something

someone help me find this meme it was important

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
STFU!

some term from Utica

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

frankenfreak posted:

STFU!

some term from Utica

No, of course not. It's an Albany expression.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Fanta-tastic 👌👍

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Fresh from Tumblr;

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

The only thing missing is the Yo Dawg...

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm out of the loop, can someone explain landerig to me?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

A_Account posted:

I'm out of the loop, can someone explain landerig to me?

A long time ago there was a meme where you put nine things in squares according to the D&D alignment chart of lawful-chaotic and good-evil. Landerig made one of nine goons and put himself at chaotic neutral, aka the special snowflake spot, and then was so mercilessly mocked over it that he got mad and quit the forums to go whine on one of those dumb offsites.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

vyelkin posted:

A long time ago there was a meme where you put nine things in squares according to the D&D alignment chart of lawful-chaotic and good-evil. Landerig made one of nine goons and put himself at chaotic neutral, aka the special snowflake spot, and then was so mercilessly mocked over it that he got mad and quit the forums to go whine on one of those dumb offsites.

then got banned off that site, came back, then got banned here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
While trying to be some sort of double agent, whatever the hell that was supposed to mean.