Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

mikeycp posted:

i was tickled that the ultimate form's game was a dynasty warrior

it isn't dammit

excite...! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
I mean the icon is the little Mighty X guy, platformer mascot extraordinaire, looking like he's Super Sonic.

otoh it's a little quick to sub something like, "This is a bullshit game where it's impossible to lose and you can shrug off everything".

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeqwtPFasgA

More Climax Fighters. Looks like a bog-standard arena fighter.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Waffleman_ posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeqwtPFasgA

More Climax Fighters. Looks like a bog-standard arena fighter.

It looks like Dissidia, Kamen Rider edition and that's kind of all I want short of a Platinum Games character action game.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

It looks like Dissidia, Kamen Rider edition and that's kind of all I want short of a Platinum Games character action game.

If you told me they were making a musou style Mook murder simulator and I could just punch Masquerade dopants until they explode I would never stop coming

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

If you told me they were making a musou style Mook murder simulator and I could just punch Masquerade dopants until they explode I would never stop coming

They've done like 6 of those.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

PMush Perfect posted:

Base States: B+
Elec States: C
Fire States: C+
Magnet States: A-
Cosmic States: D-

For calibration, my A+ suit is Kachidoki Arms and my F is Decade Complete.

Man I'm probably one of the only people in this thread who actually likes Decade Complete as a suit

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Cosmic States is great and I will not hear anything against it.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Cos-mikku~
Cos-mikku~
Cosmic Mind~

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

SHOW ME YOUR COSMIC MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND

TenCentFang
Sep 5, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

drrockso20 posted:

Man I'm probably one of the only people in this thread who actually likes Decade Complete as a suit

Decade Complete is better than base Decade because I hate the grills already so the cards just take it from "ugly" to "laughable".

Decade...does not have any taste.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

They've done like 6 of those.

Any for handheld because I need this

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

TFRazorsaw posted:

Cosmic States is great and I will not hear anything against it.
It's a boring toy, the color scheme is ridiculous... And I love it anyways.

But I love it in spite of its design, not because of it.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Ignis posted:

it isn't dammit

excite...! :argh:

I'm sorry. You're right.

It was a Battride Wars OC.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

It looks pretty fast-paced, and I like how the transformations are included into gameplay, they don't feel like they break the flow of battle like they did in Climax Heroes. Plus, the Riders feel pretty well-made from these two videos, including having several of their forms in and stuff like Ex-Aid having Energy Items.

It looks genuinely fun, though it'll likely be okay at best. I won't go for it if it's at full price, but if it's cheaper I'd genuinely consider it.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

It also just got confirmed for an SE Asia localization, which will likely have English, so there's a chance to import it.

https://twitter.com/TokuNation/status/906630297994665984

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
It looks a bit stiff in actual combat but that may just be the preview. Dissidia had a fluidness to it that this doesn't have; the characters don't look as mobile as Dissidia's were, where they had multiple jumps and dashes and usually you'd have most of a fight be off the ground, but if they can make it stick I see no reason it won't be good.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

I'm in a complete minority here but next to W and Wizard, Fourze is my favorite 'base' design for a Rider.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I think my favorite base might actually be OOO? Kamen Rider Traffic Light actually looks really good, the color separation is pulled off well. Kind of to the point where most of the combos feel like they lose something when they end up switching back to a basic two-color palette.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!
Eh, for my money Kamen Rider 1 (from the movie that was out more recently.) or Super-1 are my favorite designs, I like 'em simple and sweet. Skull was my absolute favorite modern design though. Fourze needed a little warming up to, and I don't care what anyone says, Ex-aid was a eye-sore. The show itself was excellent, but the suits just don't do it for me.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

Cricken_Nigfops posted:

... Ex-aid was a eye-sore. The show itself was excellent, but the suits just don't do it for me.

Dangerous Zombie is a pretty good clean-looking suit.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Cernunnos posted:

:respek:

Also Perfect Puzzle / Knockout Fighter / Perfect Knockout.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

Cernunnos posted:

Dangerous Zombie obviously excepted from my previous complaints. Favorite suit from this last series, by a MILE. I love all the little details on it and it's just a great looking suit.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqIZFaDChl8

Since we're on the topic, and I found this video, why not?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Cricken_Nigfops posted:

Dangerous Zombie obviously excepted from my previous complaints. Favorite suit from this last series, by a MILE. I love all the little details on it and it's just a great looking suit.
My favorite is the cracked HP display.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

PMush Perfect posted:

My favorite is the cracked HP display.

For me it's a toss up between the HP display and the cracked visor.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
so what's the deal with rider atsumi

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Neko atsume but with Kamen Riders instead.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cricken_Nigfops posted:

Eh, for my money Kamen Rider 1 (from the movie that was out more recently.) or Super-1 are my favorite designs, I like 'em simple and sweet. Skull was my absolute favorite modern design though. Fourze needed a little warming up to, and I don't care what anyone says, Ex-aid was a eye-sore. The show itself was excellent, but the suits just don't do it for me.

Super 1 represent

Easily my favorite Showa Rider suit and design.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Is this real I desperately need to know.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
It's real as gently caress I just downloaded an apk

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I didn't wait for an answer to do the same.

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011
It's fine? The progression is even slower than neko atsume's.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
Ryuuga's shirt was so good in this episode of Build. I hope he ends up having a hilarious wardrobe like Emu.

Rent-a-Bot
Oct 21, 2012

FOOL! DOCTOR DOOM DOES AS HE PLEASES!
:gaz: :gaz: :gaz:
Build's first two episodes are pretty solid. The way this show is edited feels very... abrupt? The show moves from scene to scene very quickly. It's an interesting shift compared to the previous heisei rider shows. Night Rogue is the dumbest name but also I really like his design.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Hopefully Ryuuga becomes a rider soon cause boy he's the most classic hero set up in the world.

Also weird note: Night Rogue has no belt.

Rent-a-Bot
Oct 21, 2012

FOOL! DOCTOR DOOM DOES AS HE PLEASES!
:gaz: :gaz: :gaz:
I almost want to say it's impossible for Ryuuga not to be the secondary rider. He's got the motivation, the motorcycle, and he's also someone who went through the whole smashification process without turning into a monster. Plus that bit in the op where he's punching goons is begging to be re-cut with him in rider form.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Rent-a-Bot posted:

I almost want to say it's impossible for Ryuuga not to be the secondary rider. He's got the motivation, the motorcycle, and he's also someone who went through the whole smashification process without turning into a monster. Plus that bit in the op where he's punching goons is begging to be re-cut with him in rider form.

He 100% is unless there's a massive swerve.

The third rider in early promos was using one shaker and it's dragon

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
Dragon shaker makes it 101% likely, unless Toei and writer are throwing a massive curveball with his name alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Hopefully Ryuuga becomes a rider soon cause boy he's the most classic hero set up in the world.

Also weird note: Night Rogue has no belt.

his henshin device is apparently his gun