Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

b-minus1 posted:

Anyone who uses more than two question marks in a single post is confirmed scum

what about ironic exclamation points!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
no

##vote bif

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
punctuation is expressly banned

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Bif you made a case on me based on whether or not I really hated jokephase and that is the kind of poo poo that tells me we are probably going to dunk town today.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
jokephase owns extremely hard i dont care what any1 says

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Somberbrero posted:

Bif you made a case on me based on whether or not I really hated jokephase

hmmmmmm

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

b-minus1 posted:

Anyone who uses more than two question marks in a single post is confirmed scum

Seems kind of racist against spanish-speakers.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

Bif you made a case on me based on whether or not I really hated jokephase and that is the kind of poo poo that tells me we are probably going to dunk town today.

Whatever happened to Happybrero

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Whatever happened to Happybrero

He was eaten by the dastardly jokephase.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

lol

Speaking of which, I hope none of you are in Florida right now

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

This is the best post of the game.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

CCKeane posted:

I think I killed Kash, hello friends.

thank you for helping us rid the town of scum. have you had a chance to confirm whether you killed kash, or are you still unsure?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

thank you for helping us rid the town of scum. have you had a chance to confirm whether you killed kash, or are you still unsure?

I'm still unsure. I'm PGO, so if nobody else did it!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

b-minus1 posted:

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

I mean I always just assume Keane's not so that's easy.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

CCKeane posted:

I'm still unsure. I'm PGO, so if nobody else did it!

haha, of course you're a PGO.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Retro Futurist posted:

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

I mean I always just assume Keane's not so that's easy.

not a joke. Just trying to figure out whether Keane did a thing to kill Kash or if Kash was killed because he tried to kill Keane.

If Keane is PGO, then scum janitor Kash used a n0 action to target Keane. Kash's role allows him one kill per game, so it's interesting that he would use it on n0.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Did someone cast a curse on me so that literally every game I'm in lately has people seriously setup speccing about n0 actions that didn't happen

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

b-minus1 posted:

not a joke. Just trying to figure out whether Keane did a thing to kill Kash or if Kash was killed because he tried to kill Keane.

If Keane is PGO, then scum janitor Kash used a n0 action to target Keane. Kash's role allows him one kill per game, so it's interesting that he would use it on n0.

Kash was not in this game

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Retro Futurist posted:

Kash was not in this game

Well not anymore.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

HA!

Looks like Kash was a flavor kill. Well uh, don't target me anybody.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pretty sure there was no N0 either although gif was a little vague on that

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I am a dumbass

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
we turboed kash this is canon guys

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

flerp posted:

we turboed kash this is canon guys

I'll accept the narrative that we did a great rolling start

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Retro Futurist posted:

I'll accept the narrative that we did a great rolling start

Agreed.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

b-minus1 posted:

I am a dumbass

It's ok, you're among friends

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Somber, why did you get so discouraged from KB revealing he was trying to joke about his role? At least he finally explained the joke. And why make a doom and gloom proclamation like this:

Somberbrero posted:

so early in the day in response to my single vote on you? Shouldn't you be a bit more distraught by the fact that my single vote is tied with a bunch of other single votes, cause no cases are getting anywhere? And people are still joking around to the total exclusion of casing? Why were you so discouraged by me making one early case on you even if it's wrong?

And it wasn't about "whether you hate jokephase or not". I'm just trying to figure out now if you genuinely believed that, or you're purposely reframing it. Cause for someone so discouraged about D1 getting nowhere, you seem to be throwing in the towel at the first sign of any engagement.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Bifauxnen posted:

Somber, why did you get so discouraged from KB revealing he was trying to joke about his role? At least he finally explained the joke. And why make a doom and gloom proclamation like this:

Because I was trying to move the game forward. Some part of that was hyperbole, but it was frustrating to feel like I had caught a thread and then realize that it was all goofs and spoofs.

Bifauxnen posted:

so early in the day in response to my single vote on you? Shouldn't you be a bit more distraught by the fact that my single vote is tied with a bunch of other single votes, cause no cases are getting anywhere? And people are still joking around to the total exclusion of casing? Why were you so discouraged by me making one early case on you even if it's wrong?

And it wasn't about "whether you hate jokephase or not". I'm just trying to figure out now if you genuinely believed that, or you're purposely reframing it. Cause for someone so discouraged about D1 getting nowhere, you seem to be throwing in the towel at the first sign of any engagement.

That's the point, there's nothing else going on. Your goofy case is the most serious investment of effort so far. Is the idea here that I'm faking that reaction? That seems awfully familiar of you.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Somber I promise you only one post of mine is a goof.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CCKeane posted:

Somber I promise you only one post of mine is a goof.

Is it this one?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Somberbrero posted:

Because I was trying to move the game forward. Some part of that was hyperbole, but it was frustrating to feel like I had caught a thread and then realize that it was all goofs and spoofs.

That's the point, there's nothing else going on. Your goofy case is the most serious investment of effort so far. Is the idea here that I'm faking that reaction? That seems awfully familiar of you.

Well yeah, I can see how that would be frustrating, but even if your original case was based off a joke and you had to rethink it later, it still created content along the way, you know? I'm not sure what you're expecting me or KB to have done to make a more serious contribution here. In fact even when I directly answered your serious question about why I prefer to not vote KB on D1, you wrote that off as being "willfully obtuse". That's the part I find a bit hard to believe.

(for the record, I've also dropped any attempts at my persona now that I've made a couple jokephase nods to it, it's going to be impossible to keep it up now since totally spacing out D1 is the main character trait here)

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

chaoslord posted:

Is it this one?

Bingo.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I hope I get a lurker gun again

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

so bored I actually am gonna start this spreadsheet on D1 but there's not much to put in it

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Bifauxnen posted:

so bored I actually am gonna start this spreadsheet on D1 but there's not much to put in it

just make sure u put me under town and save us some time

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

flerp posted:

just make sure u put me under town and save us some time

on D1 only I get to be town you can be purple

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ok thats fine i guess

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Bifauxnen posted:

on D1 only I get to be town you can be purple

Can I be green?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

chaoslord posted:

Can I be green?

only if you make a case or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Bifauxnen posted:

only if you make a case or something

Pffft flerp just gets purple and I have to do something for my color. The double standards!

Nah, I'll do so after football or in the mornin. Don't have a work assignment for tomorrow :toot:

• Locked thread