Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Is raw gonna be really patriotic and poo poo tonight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Is raw gonna be really patriotic and poo poo tonight?

Just be grateful all the brown foreign heels are on Smackdown.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I thought Lesnar/Ambrose had less to do with Lesnar not respecting Ambrose and more to do with him training for MMA and not wanting to risk being injured in any way?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

dromal phrenia posted:

I thought Lesnar/Ambrose had less to do with Lesnar not respecting Ambrose and more to do with him training for MMA and not wanting to risk being injured in any way?
Yeah that sounds more plausible.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Brock hated that dean ambrose doesn't take wrestling all that seriously and sometimes looks pretty lazy and monotonous in the ring

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Cavauro posted:

Brock hated that dean ambrose doesn't take wrestling all that seriously and sometimes looks pretty lazy and monotonous in the ring

Reminds me of how JBL hates Byron Saxton for being too much of a bully.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Agreed. I'm glad that JBL has quit the evil company that Byron Saxton happily works for in order to spend his time helping charity

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

dromal phrenia posted:

Probably a little of column A, little of column B.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lesnar was shooting on ambrose because of his unwillingness to respond openly to stone cold's podcast questions several months from then

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
We've ignored the evidence that Brock Lesnar is a time lord for too long.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Confirmed for Raw tonight

Cena vs Braun
Reigns vs Jordan
Enzo on Miz TV

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Cena vs Braun
Hell yeah

quote:

Reigns vs Jordan
lol

quote:

Enzo on Miz TV
:gas:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

VJeff posted:

We've ignored the evidence that Brock Lesnar is a time lord for too long.

I've never seen a Dalek kick out of an F5; sounds legit

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Confirmed for Raw tonight

Cena vs Braun

Why are they so insistent on giving away PPV tier John Cena matches on free tv lately

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

bradzilla posted:

Why are they so insistent on giving away PPV tier John Cena matches on free tv lately

Isn't he supposed to disappear for a movie soon

also it's not like PPVs don't suck complete rear end now

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

bradzilla posted:

He's filming soon

Have the matches while you know you can

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

bradzilla posted:

They're desperate, especially with MNF returning tonight

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

bradzilla posted:

tv makes more money than the network

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Cena vs. Braun on TV while one goes to fight Roman and the other goes to fight Lesnar.

Talk about loving booking yourself into a corner.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Dude I'm fuckin psyched for Cena/Braun

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Chris James 2 posted:

Enzo on Miz TV

Is this going to be Miz going on a shoot rant about everyone backstage hating Enzo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
God I hope so

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's going to be Enzo talking about how Miz used to be him.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I really liked enzo at first, but I really turned around on him after him and Cass broke up and he started doing nothing punishment matches and cutting kinda lame promos. I'm starting to make yet another turn on him after seeing 205 Live getting multiple non-Tozawa chants in one night while he cuts decent promos and cheats his rear end off to win against better wrestlers.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

bradzilla posted:

Eh being too stingy with matchups is how we missed Cena vs Undertaker and various attitude/aggression era dream matchups. It's better than having the same guys fight every week then having their PPV match be the 10th time they've faught.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Can Cena lift the monster among men???

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Looking forward to Cena losing then Roman cutting a promo going "Omg you lost to BRAUN? LOL what kind of goober loses to BRAUN XD"

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Aphrodite posted:

It's going to be Enzo talking about how Miz used to be him.
I just remembered that Miz also used to dress like Enzo early in his career

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Blaise330 posted:

Looking forward to Cena losing then Roman cutting a promo going "Omg you lost to BRAUN? LOL what kind of goober loses to BRAUN XD"

Remember when Roman cut a promo saying he couldn't be beaten one-on-one and then immediately followed that up by listing a bunch of guys who'd beaten him one-on-one.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Well if Cena is leaving for a movie, and BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUNNNNNN is about to crush Lesnar for the title, I think we know who wins tonight :grin: :getin: :grin:

well actually probably a gently caress finish, possibly a four way brawl of Reigns / Cena / Lesnar / BBBBRRRRAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUNNNNNN

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

The most nonsensical thing they could do is Cena beats Braun clean while Roman stands in the aisle emoting vaguely looking bored, so that'll probably be it

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i wonder if cena's transformers 8 insurance rider allows him to give braun the aa

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Efexeye posted:

i wonder if cena's transformers 8 insurance rider allows him to give braun the aa

Didn't stop him from being dropped on he head by Nakamura.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Gaz-L posted:

Didn't stop him from being dropped on he head by Nakamura.

it's a stunt hairpiece with padding

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Chris James 2 posted:

Reigns vs Jordan

You know, tonight would actually be a pretty good time to actually start giving Jordan some actual characterization to try and make the audience care about him.

Two weeks after Roman accuses John of burying new talent and a week after he accuses him of having trouble beating a rookie and he's slipping, Jordan calls out his hypocrisy. He's disrespecting one of the best in company history, and he's disrespecting HIM pushing Cena as far as he did. He's insulting his championship amateur background and his (kayfabe) family. And tonight he's gonna beat the Big Dog believe that/it's true it's drat true.

Or he can just keep on being characterless Blue Chipper Rocky Maivia and get casually speared and pinned. That works too. Bow wow

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Two weeks after Roman accuses John of burying new talent and a week after he accuses him of having trouble beating a rookie and he's slipping, Jordan calls out his hypocrisy. He's disrespecting one of the best in company history, and he's disrespecting HIM pushing Cena as far as he did. He's insulting his championship amateur background and his (kayfabe) family. And tonight he's gonna beat the Big Dog believe that/it's true it's drat true.
This sounds too complex for the monkeys they call their "writers"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

hows this tickle you - roman and jordan work a boring long rear end match and cena's on commentary. at one point roman will get distracted by cena and almost rolled up, but it will not work. the big dog will hit a superman punch and a spear on jason jordan for that 1-2-3. later, roman will come out for the cena/braun match and will superman punch and/or spear the monster among men, giving cena a DQ loss and a score to settle. everything will be boring, and it will all suck.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That DICK! posted:

hows this tickle you - roman and jordan work a boring long rear end match and cena's on commentary. at one point roman will get distracted by cena and almost rolled up, but it will not work. the big dog will hit a superman punch and a spear on jason jordan for that 1-2-3. later, roman will come out for the cena/braun match and will superman punch and/or spear the monster among men, giving cena a DQ loss and a score to settle. everything will be boring, and it will all suck.

i'd rather see Some pernography than that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
Roman reigns squashes jordan ala goldberg.

Make roman the new goldberg.

• Locked thread