Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

maybe roman will call john a homo again that'll get him

Also what is up with this weird Brock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

That DICK! posted:

hows this tickle you - roman and jordan work a boring long rear end match and cena's on commentary. at one point roman will get distracted by cena and almost rolled up, but it will not work. the big dog will hit a superman punch and a spear on jason jordan for that 1-2-3. later, roman will come out for the cena/braun match and will superman punch and/or spear the monster among men, giving cena a DQ loss and a score to settle. everything will be boring, and it will all suck.

That'll win back over the football crowd!

Erebus posted:

He looks like a kid that got into his mom's cosmetics drawer and started playing with the foundation.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Erebus posted:

Weird Brock is an attempt to fix Brock's natural fleshy vegetable pallor.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
WWE is touring India in December.

However, its the RAW brand. Now the question is, will they send Jinder along, and will he be WWE champion at that time? If they do send him, and he is still the champ, I imagine if he fails to draw numbers there, his push is completely toast.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Erebus posted:

I just want to stare into Braun's perfect, beautiful eyes

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

DarkstarIV posted:

WWE is touring India in December.

However, its the RAW brand. Now the question is, will they send Jinder along, and will he be WWE champion at that time? If they do send him, and he is still the champ, I imagine if he fails to draw numbers there, his push is completely toast.

More likely they would draw there regardless of Jinder and it will instead be used as a justification to push him even further

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

jinders gonna unify the belts

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
They're gonna do whatever they want and if all the numbers say they shouldn't, those will be the numbers that don't matter, and they'll just use whatever statistics support what they wanna do.

Just like how they went from muting boos for Roman and pretending they didn't exist to going "HE GETS A REACTION!" as if constant rejection is actually a good thing.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

VJeff posted:

They're gonna do whatever they want and if all the numbers say they shouldn't, those will be the numbers that don't matter, and they'll just use whatever statistics support what they wanna do.

Just like how they went from muting boos for Roman and pretending they didn't exist to going "HE GETS A REACTION!" as if constant rejection is actually a good thing.

Cratering ratings and plateauing subs is good, I love this company

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Jackie D posted:

For some reason I heard this in JBL's "I love it Maggle " voice

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Jackie D posted:

I am ambivalent to numbers of any kind. I hate counting, and watch and enjoy WWE programming.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[ref goes down for the count] oh, this bullshit again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I am ambivalent to numbers of any kind. I hate counting, and watch and enjoy WWE programming.

check out this number, hot shot: 9001

• Locked thread