Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

One week after Braun Strowman sent Big Show through a steel cage wall, John Cena stands in the path of the rampaging Monster Among Men on Raw. What will happen when The Cenation Leader collides with one of the most destructive forces in WWE history? Speaking of destructive forces, Universal Champion Brock Lesnar is set to make appear, and Roman Reigns is slated to battle the “gold-blooded” Jason Jordan.

Jason Jordan steps to The Big Dog
Jason Jordan put forth an incredible effort this past Monday night, but he ultimately suffered defeat at the hands of the veteran John Cena. This week, the “gold-blooded” Jordan takes on Cena’s WWE No Mercy opponent, Roman Reigns. Can the son of Raw General Manager Kurt Angle learn from last week’s mistakes, slowing The Big Dog’s WWE No Mercy momentum in the process? A victory over a former WWE Champion would be an incredible milestone for this young Superstar, and the entire WWE locker room — including Cena — will be watching this one closely.

Can the man behind The Demon conquer Bray Wyatt?
Before sending Big Show crashing through the steel cage wall at the conclusion of last week’s Raw, Braun Strowman — standing over the supine body of the defeated giant — took the mic to make one thing painfully clear to Brock Lesnar: “At No Mercy, this right here is your future, and mine is becoming the new Universal Champion!”

Can we expect an equally forceful response from The Beast Incarnate, live on Raw?

Enzo Amore to appear on “Miz TV”

who the gently caress cares

Are Alexa Bliss’ days numbered as Raw Women’s Champion?
What was once a singles rematch at WWE No Mercy pitting Sasha Banks against Raw Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss has transformed into a Fatal 4-Way Match that also includes Nia Jax and Emma after the two earned their way into the title bout by picking up a tag team victory over The Boss and Little Miss Bliss last week.

There’s no love lost between any of the competitors in this matchup, but with Jax and the opportunistic Emma added to the mix, the so-called “Goddess of WWE’s” chances of leaving the STAPLES Center with the Raw Women’s Title are slim to none. Will these unfavorable odds shake Alexa’s confidence as WWE No Mercy approaches?

gently caress off Wyatt you fat piece of poo poo

This thread is dedicated to Salvador Allende and all the victims of Augusto Pinochet`s dictatorship.

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Sep 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

quote:

What will happen when The Cenation Leader collides with one of the most destructive forces in WWE history?

i don't know the answer to this question.

quote:

Can the son of Raw General Manager Kurt Angle learn from last week’s mistakes, slowing The Big Dog’s WWE No Mercy momentum in the process?

i don't know

quote:

i don't know

quote:

Can we expect an equally forceful response from The Beast Incarnate, live on Raw?

i don't know

quote:

Are Alexa Bliss’ days numbered as Raw Women’s Champion?

i don't know

quote:

Will these unfavorable odds shake Alexa’s confidence as WWE No Mercy approaches?

i don't know

quote:

i don't know

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tune in to WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW to find out!!!

ps i wont watch

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

All right

edit: I will watch for a bit to see if it's good. That's what the all right is about

reason for edit: to clarify what i meant

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Raw might be good, or it might be as ugly as Andy Dalton's stat line yesterday.

Tune in tonight to find out!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

i don't know the answer to this question.

i don't know

i don't know

i don't know

i don't know

i don't know

i don't know

wow, we should call this guy CaDontKnow.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Jeru please move the thread to C-SPAM

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This thread is dedicated to Salvador Allende and all the victims of Augusto Pinochet`s dictatorship.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It must be remembered that after Pinochet was deemed unfit to stand trial he died peacefully in his sleep.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I dont know if making GBS threads his pants and fat as a pig is peacefully but the bastard deserved it

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DoctorGonzo posted:

I dont know if making GBS threads his pants and fat as a pig is peacefully but the bastard deserved it

I imagine you'd know more about both of those things, Tubby.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

lookit all them words! maybe between now and when RAW actually starts in 2 hours, i will read some of them

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

laughed at all the references to Jaws in this thread

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I have all the answers folks, all you have to do is call the hotline! 1-900-909-9900- kids get your parents permission

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

the answer to the first question is BBBBRRRRAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUNNNNN and the answer to all subsequent questions is a chair flying from off-camera and beaning you in the loving face

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

*enter pedant mode* Technically every champ's days are numbered

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Cena Braun should be main event right? I can't be bothered to watch the rest

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Intruder posted:

*enter pedant mode* Technically every champ's days are numbered

technically so are yours

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkXise2bHE0

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX2L4m27acg

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
i just made myself some chicken and now im going to watch wrestling and eat the chicken and also drink some beer

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Professor Funk posted:

i just made myself some chicken and now im going to watch wrestling and eat the chicken and also drink some beer

hold on for 12 minutes minute, so that the wrestling can come on.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Cavauro posted:

hold on for 12 minutes minute, so that the wrestling can come on.

While we wait

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Braun vs Cena is cool and all but this is the second week in a row where just out of the blue they've announced a big-time match with absolutely zero build to it.... oh right, it's football season.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
RGL im going to whoop your rear end

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

DoctorGonzo posted:

that's not very nice

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

whoop
Verb

whoop (third-person singular simple present whoops, present participle whooping, simple past and past participle whooped)

(intransitive) To make a whoop.
(transitive) To shout, to yell.
To cough or breathe with a sonorous inspiration, as in whooping cough.
(transitive, obsolete) To insult with shouts; to chase with derision.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Doctor Gonzo please don't cough on RGL's butt.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

probating a man just before RAW kicks off.... goddamn that is ice cold

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

little kids in crowd: "what the gently caress is this poo poo"

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Wait, what is 9/11

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Never forget when the Big Dog interrupted the 9/11 moment of silence for the greatest heel turn of all time.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Oh right, it's that day.

Please have a Muhammad Hassan return today.

bartok
May 10, 2006

The World Trade Center was compromised to a permanent end.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hm the show doesn't feel that good. i hope you all feel otherwise, and see you next time

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
never forget salvador allende

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

it costs a hefty fuckin fee

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Intruder