Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

braun owns
miz owns
elias made fun of the town they are in and that owns
they made fun of enzo and I like making fun of enzo

Good raw!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
My god the face Miz makes the moment Enzo's music starts was just magical:allears:

Also I feel very conflicted about Enzo

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I dont. Hes still a good talker and entertaining

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

And Enzo somehow goes lower than I thought he could:eyepop::magical::wth::vince: and then proceeds to get stomped:allears::vince:

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Oh my god, Neville laughing at Enzo was beautiful:allears:

Also anyone else notice the Weaboo signs in the audience

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I love how stupid the current Finn/Bray feud is. It reminds me of the latter parts of Triple H vs. Batista where Triple H was all, "The only reason you've beaten me is because I haven't been able to hit the Pedigree! Just let me hit you with the Pedigree already so I can win!"

Bray should have a match with Roman where he goads him into not relying on the Superman Punch or the spear.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Honestly I'm just finding Bray annoying(indeed I'd argue he's more annoying than Enzo), especially that dumb video interrupt thing he does

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Erebus posted:

There are barely enough people to talk about the shows in one thread, especially for Smackdown.

Just be one of the cool kids and watch the east coast feed at 5

i can't, i have a class :(

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
I would legit much rather watch a Bray/Goldust feud that this Finn one.

I also enjoyed Bray yelling "it's just paint, he's just a man you idiots!"

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/907418791348461569

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

It's 100% telling that despite Braun being a lackey for Bray over a year and half ago the WWE refuses to even mention it today in any sort of build

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

SatoshiMiwa posted:

It's 100% telling that despite Braun being a lackey for Bray over a year and half ago the WWE refuses to even mention it today in any sort of build

They have also been smart and kept Bray and Braun as far away from each other as possible despite being on the same show now.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Rhonne posted:

I would legit much rather watch a Bray/Goldust feud that this Finn one.

I also enjoyed Bray yelling "it's just paint, he's just a man you idiots!"

that was some pretty good heeling, yeah.

shame goldust is firmly in the fade away part of his career after that breakup angle with r truth disappeared.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I sure hope Asuka isn't the next John Cena like Bayley :ohdear:

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://twitter.com/RicFlairNatrBoy/status/906989634860789760

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

SunshineDanceParty posted:

I just love everything about the Miz, Maryse and the Miztourage right now. Everything about that group works.

Shame Maryse has to go on maternity leave soon cause gently caress jet lag + morning sickness combined. I hope Bo is the godfather.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Cena said Reigns was on steroids
People clapped along to Elias's song
Alexa tried to refriend Nia
Miz eviscerated Enzo
BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Good Raw

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I sure hope Asuka isn't the next John Cena like Bayley :ohdear:

asuka is cool. cool gets over easily. bayley is earnestly dorky, its a much tougher sell.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Oh hey he's actually looking... better than he has for most of the last few years

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Call me a dork all you want but a Reigns/Cena hype package set to this may be the greatest thing in years (until Brock/BRAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUN)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2JkNe21S1o

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Rarity posted:

Cena said Reigns was on steroids
People clapped along to Elias's song
Alexa tried to refriend Nia
Miz eviscerated Enzo
BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Good Raw

Agreed, also I really want to like most of the female wrestlers on Raw, but it's kinda hard to do so when they keep acting like raging turbo cunts to each other all the time, at least on the male side of things there's the occasional bit of guys being nice to each other(besides tag teams of course)

Also I'm really glad I've possibly found a job, cause not only does it mean I can keep my WWE Network subscription going(money was starting to look a little tight for this month), means I might be able to buy tickets to go to a show some day(unfortunately probably not for any of the remaining Southern California shows this month, but hopefully by the next time WWE comes this way I'll be able to go)

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

Gavok posted:

I love how stupid the current Finn/Bray feud is. It reminds me of the latter parts of Triple H vs. Batista where Triple H was all, "The only reason you've beaten me is because I haven't been able to hit the Pedigree! Just let me hit you with the Pedigree already so I can win!"

Bray should have a match with Roman where he goads him into not relying on the Superman Punch or the spear.

If this can turn his sitout crucifix powerbomb into a finisher, I'm down.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/jayirichardson/status/907337161439145984

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Rhonne posted:

They have also been smart and kept Bray and Braun as far away from each other as possible despite being on the same show now.

They probably realized how lame that iteration of the Wyatt Family was. I mean, the individual members were cool obviously, but by the time they became a thing Bray Wyatt was firmly booked as Bray Wyatt so they never achieved poo poo. They were always Also The Wyatt Family.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Not being able to post on 9/11 is the greatest tragedy ever.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

♪ God is in! His

Ho-ly

TEMP

LE! ♪

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Guys I want Dean Ambrose to be a top champ again but in a company with Braun and Finn and Joe on one brand and Shinsuke and AJ on the other I don't know if I can justify it and it makes me really sad. :(

I'd much rather see one of the top titles on Ambrose than Balor

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

For anybody interested, Liquid Communism over at Something Offal is running a Chili Competition with prizes - sounds fun and maybe you can stealbe inspired by some good chili recipes!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

just lol if you watched this garbage instead of the 2 very good football games

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Nice! Man on the Moon is one of my favorite movies so I'm definitely interested in this.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

BBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Football is even worse than wrestling.

drrockso20 posted:

Honestly I'm just finding Bray annoying(indeed I'd argue he's more annoying than Enzo), especially that dumb video interrupt thing he does

His "sudden appearances" are dumber because they have to take so long for him to make it into position.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

dromal phrenia posted:

BBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Elias wrote a song about how Anaheim sucks, push this man to the stars!

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
I really hope all this Braun building isn't for nothing. He needs to beat Lesnar for the title

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

Please remember to pour one out for the RAW Womens Division when Asuka debuts and murders everyone.

I'm sorry dromal phrenia. :(

:negative: how can I save them...HOW?!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Anaheim...it's bad

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

extradite THIS! posted:

Nice! Man on the Moon is one of my favorite movies so I'm definitely interested in this.

I love Lawler telling stories about how Carrey would stay in character as Kaufman through the shoot and was a complete dick to him, not realizing the whole wrestling angle was fake and that Lawler and Kaufman were actually friends.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Finally. I hope this leads to Asuka beating both Braun and Brock in a triple threat at Mania for the belt. And then Roman can take it off her on Raw the next night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

bradzilla posted:

just lol if you watched this garbage instead of the 2 very good football games

• Locked thread