Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?
Ok, I wasn't sure. SeaDee is more than happy to set Vault up with some of the off-label stuff she's accumulated, with the warning that self-medication is not covered by the Oath.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?
So quiggy , is Red completely unconscious/non-responsive?

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

PoultryGeist posted:

So quiggy , is Red completely unconscious/non-responsive?

She got shot in the chest and attacked by a gang, I have to imagine the answer is yes.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

At 9:00 you're still up and moving if you want to be, but you're worsening

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

I realize that, but I also think it's more ~narratively interesting~ for Red to pass out on SeaDee See's doorstep.

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?

quiggy posted:

I realize that, but I also think it's more ~narratively interesting~ for Red to pass out on SeaDee See's doorstep.

Yes, it definately makes things ethically interesting. Captain Foo , would detoxing Red be normal care or 'working on people like tech'?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

quiggy posted:

sounds good

PoultryGeist posted:

Yes, it definately makes things ethically interesting. Captain Foo , would detoxing Red be normal care or 'working on people like tech'?

normal care unless you (and the mayor) are going to install a cybernetic drug antagonist or something

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Captain Foo posted:

cybernetic drug antagonist

New Deus Ex villain lookin good

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?

Captain Foo posted:

normal care unless you (and the mayor) are going to install a cybernetic drug antagonist or something

As hilarious as it would be to wake up Red with the news she would never get high again, that’s probably a step too far ethically. Plus The probably isn't in a condition to play with complex bionics.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.
I think I've lost the time frame slightly, Vault would still be present at the clinic, right?

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?
Yeah, See and Vault are probably going over the particulars of post-op physical therapy and the details See's gleaned on the possible supplier(s)

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Where are you, Mister Bates?

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Does Red have something distinctive besides her weapons that Vault could borrow? She has a new terrible plan.

EDIT: Question stands but not going to enact the plan immediately.

Figure Vault and Red both have gangs wanting them dead, and maybe willing to pay bounties. Might be a way for Vault to get into (what used to be) Magpie's place.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Comrade Gorbash posted:

Does Red have something distinctive besides her weapons that Vault could borrow? She has a new terrible plan.

EDIT: Question stands but not going to enact the plan immediately.

Figure Vault and Red both have gangs wanting them dead, and maybe willing to pay bounties. Might be a way for Vault to get into (what used to be) Magpie's place.

Red's got some distinctive paraphernalia that'd be back at her place right now, but other than that she packs light.

Also Vault doesn't know that Red killed Magpie, yeah? Or that Vault freed Amanlu, for that matter.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

quiggy posted:

Red's got some distinctive paraphernalia that'd be back at her place right now, but other than that she packs light.

Also Vault doesn't know that Red killed Magpie, yeah? Or that Vault freed Amanlu, for that matter.

Vault wouldn't know Magpie is dead or that Amanlu is free unless Red tells her

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Yeah, that's one reason I didn't go for it right away. I figured Vault would guess Red had trouble with Magpie, but beyond that all she knows is that shits gotten bad.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Do your end of session Hx, and then i'll provide some questions and comments for you to ruminate on as we move towards the start of the next session.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Captain Foo posted:

Do your end of session Hx, and then i'll provide some questions and comments for you to ruminate on as we move towards the start of the next session.

Considering how much time Vault and I spent hanging out this session, I'd say she knows me better than she used to. Gorbash should go ahead and add +1 Hx with Red.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Same in the other direction (Red should get +1 Hx with Vault).

Comrade Gorbash fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Sep 12, 2017

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?
If Mister Bates is still with us, I think The Mayor learned a fair bit about SeaDee

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

PoultryGeist posted:

If Mister Bates is still with us

consider this post a 12-hour final warning or I'm gonna drop the mayor for session 2, Mister Bates

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

"...for you, it is all over...!"
Hm, my story kind of took me away from the rest of the gang, so I'm not sure who, if anyone, would know MM better. Unless Fuzz actually has been talking in Vault, in which case it would be her?

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

I'd be game for Fuzz reaching out to Vault, but I don't think it's gone anywhere yet. Sometimes it just isn't anyone, I think.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

In which case, just pick!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

And then there were four. Expect questions and comments later today. Anyone want to change highlights?

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?

Captain Foo posted:

And then there were four. Expect questions and comments later today. Anyone want to change highlights?

I'll go with Vault for having learned more about SeaDee then. And I'm fine with highlights

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

I'm good on highlights.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

I like having Cool and Weird highlighted so we can stay as far as I'm concerned :)

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

"...for you, it is all over...!"
I'll give it to Vault then. My highlights are fine.

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?
Just a heads-up Captain Foo, SeaDee will be looking to a gig. Gonna need jingle to get the Infirmary mobile and maybe hire some security, and the lifestyle payment is going to clean us out.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Vault ended last session with no cash so I'm definitely going to be looking at a gig.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

I assumed Red needs to give some barter to SeaDee See, yeah? Should I play that scene out or just deal with it OOC here?

Also Red should be fine for jingle but does want to acquire a handgun this session if at all possible. Might've stopped the fight with Maggie going as bad as it did.

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?
See cannot officially require payment for her services, but if Red would like to contribute to the Community Outreach fundraiser that would be generous of her. If Red would not like to contribute no one will tie her to a bed, but there may be issyes in the future

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Red, SeaDee See: can just hash out payment in here, we're between sessions.

Red: sure, you can get a gun, 1- or 2- barter?

SeaDee See, Vault: tell me what gig you want to run.

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?
I think Tend to the health of a dozen families or more would be a nice change of pace after getting shot at.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

sure! Pick up your 3-barter, and let me know who your best and worst charges were.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Ok. I've got 3-barter going into the session, so I'll spend 1-barter on lifestyle and 2-barter on a gun. That does leave me at 0-barter for right now and no donation to See, but I'll make an offer on the way out that if you ever need a gun for hire I'm always around.

Also I'm still at 6:00 harm going into the session, yeah?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

6:00 harm, yeah.

Pick a statline for a 2-barter handgun:
Fancy (2-harm close loud ornate)
Suppressed (2-harm close)
Full Auto (2-harm close autofire loud)
Custom-Grip Magnum (3-harm close loud)

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Captain Foo posted:

Custom-Grip Magnum (3-harm close loud)

This one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?

quiggy posted:

That does leave me at 0-barter for right now and no donation to See, but I'll make an offer on the way out that if you ever need a gun for hire I'm always around.

Donation of future services is acceptable, we're cool

• Locked thread