Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The new angle should be that roman reigns wants to walk with Elias, but is too introverted to raise his hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Speaking of Elias, I'm surprised how well his gimmick is working. I always enjoy his segments and the crowd was really into it last week.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

tweet my meat posted:

Speaking of Elias, I'm surprised how well his gimmick is working. I always enjoy his segments and the crowd was really into it last week.

its funny how some of the people everyone expects to bomb out after nxt are huge successes while others seem like can't miss prospects and fade away.

i thought alexa bliss was gonna struggle a lot more and i was groaning at braun until pretty much when the roman feud started, now he's the best thing on raw.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Elias has the perfect gimmick for today's WWE too. He does the same thing in every city and it always gets a big response.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*reads about vince mcmahon's year-long plan for roman reigns, which includes retiring the undertaker, beating john cena and retiring brock lesnar*

"guys I honestly think braun will win the title"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's absolutely possible that braun might win the title and then be stripped of it the next night for doing too much violence, then never get a rematch.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Braun/Roman should main event Mania.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

bradzilla posted:

*reads about vince mcmahon's year-long plan for roman reigns, which includes retiring the undertaker, beating john cena and retiring brock lesnar*

"guys I honestly think braun will win the title"

The only reason Reigns isn't also retiring Cena during this year long plan is they foolishly think John's ever going to be back long-term

Meanwhile he's about to film a Transformers spinoff he's starring in which might be its own franchise, and he's currently a frontrunner to star as Shazam in another franchise (him feuding with Dwayne/Black Adam would be fun tbh)

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cavauro posted:

i could really go for a delicious Pop Dog right about now

Are you sleepy?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

BBBBRRRRAAAAUUUUUUUNNNNNN is going to win because he is the perfect boy and the monster among men and if Brock won't do the job, Country Strong will shoot on him and destroy The Beast once and for all!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

Are you sleepy?

I'm sleepy!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i dontk now what a popdog is, but im tired too

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

Where you're from they might call it a soda sandwich.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

it'd be kind of ridiculous if just saying the word popdog was enough to ma... make you..... man..... i just got all drowsy all of a sudden.i'm gonna lie down

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
its entirely possible that braun wins the belt and drops it back to brock at survivor series but that sort of writing is too complicated for wwe

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Okay someone mind explaining this popdog gag?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
he's the dog that refreshes

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

pop dog is the dog that refreshes

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Cavauro posted:

it's absolutely possible that braun might win the title and then be stripped of it the next night for doing too much violence, then never get a rematch.

How does one do too much violence? Is it a regular match?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

by too much violence i was referring to the trope of wrestlers being disqualified for kicking too much rear end (officially a DQ for not letting up on corner strikes or something) and combining it with another good thing to do which is to selectively overturn decisions, especially at a later date

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

dromal phrenia posted:

He was a Raven's poster which means he was rightfully probbed for like 30 years as should every other Pats, Ravens, and Flyers fan should be

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

shiksa posted:

its funny how some of the people everyone expects to bomb out after nxt are huge successes while others seem like can't miss prospects and fade away.

i thought alexa bliss was gonna struggle a lot more and i was groaning at braun until pretty much when the roman feud started, now he's the best thing on raw.

its shocking how, in retrospect, that strong booking and handling a talent well gets crowds interested in them, one way or the other.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

its shocking how, BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

bradzilla posted:

Braun is definitely losing clean to the F5

The match will be good.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

It must be cool to be a young fan and get to have Braun Strowman as your childhood hero. Who did i get? Crow Sting? Mankind? Worthless in comparison.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I had John Cena, idiot

E: and I always will, word life

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

projecthalaxy posted:

It must be cool to be a young fan and get to have Braun Strowman as your childhood hero. Who did i get? Crow Sting? Mankind? Worthless in comparison.

Yes. I too would much rather have grown up with 2017 WWE instead of the Attitude Era. Because then I wouldn't still be watching this poo poo. :(

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

bradzilla posted:

Braun is definitely losing clean to the F5

The match will be a no contest when Asuka murders both of them. This is how all the matches will end.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

I like football more than wrestling, but thanks for your "I'm going to come into the WWE thread and tell everyone not watching my crappy team play makes them stupid" post yeah

durrrrrr

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

who the gently caress is inanna and why is wwe posting her all over their Instagram page

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

At least post a link to the gay rear end social media poo poo you want us to talk about you loving nerd. Or don't, I don't give a poo poo?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

who the gently caress is inanna and why is wwe posting her all over their Instagram page

inanna yo bidness

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

Some nondescript 'it girl'.

According to IMDB:

quote:

Trade Mark (2)
Alluring eyes
Copyright infringement.

Sounds riveting

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
smackdown is on, please watch kevin owens beat up vince mcmahon

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

That DICK! posted:

inanna yo bidness

lol nice

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

BRAAAUUUNNN is awesome, and he makes that running powerslam look so loving good

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
If you didn't watch smackdown please go out of your way to watch the Usos vs New Day Street Fight. It was real good.

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Braun/Roman should main event Mania.

THIS! One way or another.

Strowman beats Brock and runs RAW, destroying everyone in his path (possibly including Reigns). Reigns wins the Rumble and challenges BRRRAUN! Cool.

OR

Strowman loses to Brock (ideally through an embolden Reigns who just beat John Cena or some other bullshit). Reigns beats Brock at Survivor Series or the Rumble. BRRRAUN wins the Rumble. Cool.

All I'm saying is that Brock/Reigns is no longer the big money match that it once was and that is all because of BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN! CM Punk should have had his Mania main event when he was hot, Bryan got his (though not the original plan), this year belongs to BRRRRRRAAAAAUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! and he deserves that spot.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I do think the billionaire that threatened to use his money to crush a law suit should be a face in a feud in 2017 (Wait this WWE ofc they'd see the billionaire as the face)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

In glad he was busted open with a sick headbutt. KO fighting for the common man and is a hero

• Locked thread