Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

flerp posted:

ive been checking the thread periodically but havent had an oppurtunity to really read the posts and a lot of them were big and scary and then deadline came up and im not gonna no lynch tbh

Important if true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i keep it 100%

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

With 7 votes, a sandwich and a soda appear in front of b-minus1. They have been lunched and have logged off.

quote:

"You don't care about taking it seriously. Thats a loser move. In fact, most moves by goons are going to be loser moves. Dumb babies. Unlike you, who is incredibly handsome.

You are forums poster GULAG DOLLS! You are a TOWN ALIGNED VANILLA! You will only be victorious when all of the SCUM have been successfuly dealt with

It is now night one. Get night actions in to me either PM on the forum or messaging me on discord. Day two will begin Tuesday at 4pm Eastern

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Day two

Nobody died

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (13): b-minus1, Bifauxnen, CCKeane, chaoslord, flerp, Hal Incandenza, Jonathan Fisk, Kasumeat, King Burgundy, Retro Futurist, SLASHER HAWKE, Somberbrero, Yorkshire Tea

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 14th, 2017 at 9:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
##vote YT trap card reactivity bixth

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Hello nobody visited me last night thank you god bless.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sorry for being a big baby bitch yesterday I'll try to be worthwhile ##vote kasumeat

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

bminus is dead from yesterdays lynch will reflect on votefinder when i get home, 7 is lynch number

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Someone tried to kill me but I'm BP

I ##vote kb as the culprit

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

That's not the only possibility - or are you notified of your BP being used?

I'm still most suss on YT but I'll wait to see if he checks in with any content by the time I do up this spreadsheet

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm inclined to think it was me

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I'm inclined to think it was me

Hmm this doesn't actually answer my question, though I can assume that's a "no" then.

I'd think you a very unlikely NK target since you're often a good mislunch candidate. And it's not like you laid down a bunch of reads yesterday that would make the scum have to target you sooner.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
e:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

Hmm this doesn't actually answer my question, though I can assume that's a "no" then.

I'd think you a very unlikely NK target since you're often a good mislunch candidate. And it's not like you laid down a bunch of reads yesterday that would make the scum have to target you sooner.

🐟🐠🐟🐡🐟🐠🐡🐡🐟🐠

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

Stfu

I believe Fisk

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

Stfu

I believe Fisk

Really? I think he's muddying the waters and trying to get townie cred for something that might have not even happened.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

let's get this show on the road

##vote Fisk

Fisk spent D1 doing practically nothing. His first game post that came anywhere close to a read or opinion on another player was this:

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Here it is

The mega townie slap fight call

to mildly criticize one of YT's posts. If YT is in fact scum, this would be some nice tame distancing.

Then he had this post which is the entirety of all his actual reads D1:

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Thanks, friend

Gun to head I'd go with KB

Though somber is a possibility

He never cast a single vote all day until he voted b-minus to help secure that lunch.

And now he thinks the scum wanna kill him? I think it's far more likely the scum got blocked or the target got doc'ed, and he's trying to make the most of it.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
Hey RF please reply to my question.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I ##vote kb as the culprit

I didn't go anywhere.

I also think there is no chance anyone would kill you at night. That doesn't make any strategic sense, and it doesn't even make sense if someone is killing lurkers since you aren't lurking this game so far.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
its ok fisk i think somebody wouldve wanted to
shoot u in the face

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

King Burgundy posted:

I didn't go anywhere.

awwwww I was all excited wondering if my role had some cool kickass night action

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

##vote Fisk

Fisk spent D1 doing practically nothing. His first game post that came anywhere close to a read or opinion on another player was this:

to mildly criticize one of YT's posts. If YT is in fact scum, this would be some nice tame distancing.

Then he had this post which is the entirety of all his actual reads D1:

He never cast a single vote all day until he voted b-minus to help secure that lunch.

And now he thinks the scum wanna kill him? I think it's far more likely the scum got blocked or the target got doc'ed, and he's trying to make the most of it.

This is no different from the town Jfisk I've seen. Actually, if anything, he's done more scumhunting this game than I saw him do in his entire previous game, where he was town.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

but uh, why the need to claim that, KB?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kasumeat posted:

This is no different from the town Jfisk I've seen. Actually, if anything, he's done more scumhunting this game than I saw him do in his entire previous game, where he was town.

Huh? Which game was this? Last game I remember with him was Genesis where he was switched on from the very start and correctly pegged PMush as scum D1.

I literally just quoted the only D1 post where he made any reads, where is this scumhunting?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Bifauxnen posted:

but uh, why the need to claim that, KB?

It's not a full claim, just a simple statement of fact. No reason not to nip his nonsense in the bud.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

King Burgundy posted:

No reason not to nip his nonsense in the bud.

yeah my favorite bit so far is all the fish in response to me asking him about something he already claimed

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Bifauxnen posted:

I want to ask about this.

You are voting for Fisk, so you think he's scummy. Can you elaborate on what you mean here? Are you saying, Fisk, as scum who knows his kill was blocked, is trying to fake being the target? Or?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

King Burgundy posted:

I want to ask about this.

You are voting for Fisk, so you think he's scummy. Can you elaborate on what you mean here? Are you saying, Fisk, as scum who knows his kill was blocked, is trying to fake being the target? Or?

Got it in one. I think Fisk is fakeclaiming as BP to try and get town cred off an unsuccessful scum night.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I'm pretty surprised Birb believes him actually - or maybe he was just goofing around while talking to himself. :cheeky:

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

Huh? Which game was this? Last game I remember with him was Genesis where he was switched on from the very start and correctly pegged PMush as scum D1.

I literally just quoted the only D1 post where he made any reads, where is this scumhunting?

You quoted all of it, it's just that that's comparable to what's normal for him:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3830874&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Unless you wanna count the "honeypot" he laid for me and caught me in (we were both town).

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

So I'm not seeing a lot from that vote currently to go on. I mean, I guess its possible Flerp waited to vote until Bminus had the lead because RF is a scum buddy or something, but that really doesn't change the people I think might be scum/I'd be willing to vote for.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kasumeat posted:

You quoted all of it, it's just that that's comparable to what's normal for him:

man you shoulda got my role instead of KB, that is an :iceburn:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'm not going to rule out Taste as scum, but it seems a bit early for him to be making a gambit.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
rf isnt my buddy scum or otherwise

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Bifauxnen posted:

Got it in one. I think Fisk is fakeclaiming as BP to try and get town cred off an unsuccessful scum night.

this seems extremely dumb

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Somber as one of the primary drivers for the bminus cuddle, I'm curious about what you think now.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

King Burgundy posted:

I'm not going to rule out Taste as scum, but it seems a bit early for him to be making a gambit.

I agree. I mean, if anyone is going to, it'd be him. But it just seems like a bad spot for it.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

King Burgundy posted:

Somber as one of the primary drivers for the bminus cuddle, I'm curious about what you think now.

i think i'm bad at mafia mostly.

i dunno, i felt really good about pushing binus yesterday and it sucks to *finally* drive the dunk where i want only to be very wrong. i was hoping to shut up the d1 naysayers too.

i need to go back through RF with a clear head, because i gave him a lot of undue leeway day one. i'm immediately suspicious of a BP claim too but it seems like there's some ~night action mafia~ going on here that needs to play out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kasumeat posted:

I agree. I mean, if anyone is going to, it'd be him. But it just seems like a bad spot for it.

How so? There's practically no risk to it. Maybe someone else could counter-claim that they're BP too and so they doubt there'd be two towns with the same role, but that'd be a nice gain for the scum to learn. And even in that worst case with a counterclaim on the table, you got way more wiggle room with a role like that compared to claiming something more active or powerful.

• Locked thread