Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I just stopped and grabbed a sandwich at Sheetz today for the first time in probably 15 years. gently caress they have good food. I remember getting pepperoni rolls at 7/11 and filling them with chili from the dispenser back in college days. Lay your best convenience store food tips and tricks on me. Perhaps we'll all learn a little something from this thread. Thanks for reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I've never eaten hot food from a convenience store, except Wawa but that doesn't count. I'm looking to expand my horizons: what's the best way for a beginner to get started?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I got some 7/11 food and I had burning poo poo for days

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

walgreenslatino posted:

I've never eaten hot food from a convenience store, except Wawa but that doesn't count. I'm looking to expand my horizons: what's the best way for a beginner to get started?

Snacker bag of Fritos and some chili dispenser chili and nacho cheese right in the bag is a good gateway imo.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Take a Tesco taco roll and put it in a hot dog bun but -get this- make it actually a penis put in a vagina

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Casey's pizza

Sheetz's Walker Breakfast Ranger

Wawa's cannoli chips and roasted chicken parmesean

7/11 Big Bite with literally every topping they offer

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Steal the snacks.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
whatever coffee smells the least bitter and a hot dog for dippin

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Sorry watched too many coworkers eat gas station cheeseburgers on 90 degree days to consider any of this a life hack. Hunger and slow suicide.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
why would u name something sheetz like every1 is just gonna call it shitz not v good marketing

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
large coffee and a donut for $1.75 at 7/11, worse ways to start the day

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Man, I used to love those rasberry and cream cheese danishes.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

blarzgh posted:

Man, I used to love those rasberry and cream cheese danishes.

if this isn't what you are talking about, try it out it's pretty good

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Stay away from ambiguous cheeses. This isn't a cheese shop where experimenting is rewarding, you will die within 48 hours.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
7-11 2 regular big bites with a drink and chips is like 4 dollars, load them up with chili and cheese and onions and jalapenos and you should be good for two meals

Over There posted:

I got some 7/11 food and I had burning poo poo for days

i find its the picked jalapenos that do this, and i dont mind

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
im getting old, normal shits bore me

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
i like the jamaican meat patties

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
When I was much younger I used to be a rat bastard and pour the slushie in a regular drink cup, then get it at the regular drink price (and in a far bigger cup) because it's not really clear what's in a cup you set on a table. Probably still works fine.

Bonus tip for any place with iced drinks like Starbucks or something: Always get the sleeves they use for the hot drinks. Not only does it make the drinker warmer to hold, it stops your sweaty rear end hand from melting the frozen drink like it does otherwise too. It's pretty win/win.

ED: The sleeves also make them fit snugly in a car cup holder and not tip off so I guess win/win/win

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Take a Tesco taco roll and put it in a hot dog bun but -get this- make it actually a penis put in a vagina

Again not a convenience store but Taco Bell life hack: To upgrade any of their cheap-rear end combos with a medium drink (like the boxes) to a large drink costs... 10 cents.

So unless you and like 1/3 of the drink just tell them to upgrade, it's a loving dime.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
They often don't have much cash in the drawers, so rob the restaurant across the street.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Take a hostage or no one will take you seriously

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Wawa is a God tier convenience store

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
so whats with the gay name

like a baby crying.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

myDad posted:

They often don't have much cash in the drawers, so rob the restaurant across the street.

there's a quiktrip near me that no longer accepts cash

at first i thought that place is gonna go out of business real quick but the place is always packed and the lines are the fastest in town

no people buying scratch off tickets with a handful of change

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Tom Gorman posted:

there's a quiktrip near me that no longer accepts cash

at first i thought that place is gonna go out of business real quick but the place is always packed and the lines are the fastest in town

no people buying scratch off tickets with a handful of change

ive said it many times before but it bears repeating, people who take forever in line agonizing over which scratch tickets to get need to be euthanized

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

garfield hentai posted:

ive said it many times before but it bears repeating, people who take forever in line agonizing over which scratch tickets to get need to be euthanized

Life hack: tell them to meet you at the restaurant across the street

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Blazing Ownager posted:

When I was much younger I used to be a rat bastard and pour the slushie in a regular drink cup, then get it at the regular drink price (and in a far bigger cup) because it's not really clear what's in a cup you set on a table. Probably still works fine.

Bonus tip for any place with iced drinks like Starbucks or something: Always get the sleeves they use for the hot drinks. Not only does it make the drinker warmer to hold, it stops your sweaty rear end hand from melting the frozen drink like it does otherwise too. It's pretty win/win.

ED: The sleeves also make them fit snugly in a car cup holder and not tip off so I guess win/win/win

Noice. The Sheetz sandwich I had today was pretty much like a pro teir Quiznos and there were good drink selections at logical prices.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

vyst posted:

gently caress that noise, sheetz are my boys

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lmao

"sheetz"

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
go into the walk in beer cooler w/ a fifth of vodka and get bombed then walk out

maybe buy some gum or a sixxer 4 the road if staff gets keen

p.s. pennsylvania is garbage

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
You can't still buy speed/speed precursors that are just as good as speed at gas station thanks to either Clinton or Bush, i dunno, been a while; but if this was a just universe you'd be able to. Opium should be legal too.

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Sep 13, 2017

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I heard there's a restaurant across the street with pretty good food at a reasonable price, plus you can order ahead. Just think about it if you get a chance

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sometimes I'll mix coke and sprite from the fountain like a bad boy. :redass:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Steal something

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
7/11 in Japan.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Firecracker pickled sausage, but toy gotta examine them closely to ensure the right shade of red for premium pickleness

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

vyst posted:

Eh I prefer a good racetrac

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
You will probably never find a better lunch spot than the old Mexican lady who runs the "cafe" out of the shady 7-11 btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Jankenstein
Aug 6, 2009

Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Sometimes I'll mix coke and sprite from the fountain like a bad boy. :redass:

More sprite than coke gets you ginger ale

• Locked thread