Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
I propose carrying around a gun just for goose defense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

Rough Lobster posted:

I feel like fighting a goose is the one time having Hanzo steel would come in handy. I bet it's super easy to decapitate a goose.

Clearly a European longsword would be a superior goose decapitation tool in every way.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Wonder how hard it would've been to hold that goose's head under water instead of flinging it away. Be an ironic death since geese and swans like to drown animals (like dogs) by luring them into deep water and standing on their heads.

I'm not sure birds get irony.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Facebook Aunt posted:

I'm not sure birds get irony.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetoreception

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

TopHatGenius posted:

I propose carrying around a gun just for goose defense.

brb going to the park to George Zimmerman a goose

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Only a weakling would fight a goose with a weapon. A real man meets the goose on its own terms using only his teeth while honking from the very depths of his soul.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy
Is that El-P?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Alan Tudyk?

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
Guy on the right is El-P, guy on the left... not sure but it does look like him. The meme actually makes less sense if it's some other guy than El-P imo.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
God help me. The phrase "gorilla cum guy" means that it's like 90% to be Mike Cernovich, who has some... interesting opinions... about things.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

`Nemesis posted:

Guy on the right is El-P, guy on the left... not sure but it does look like him. The meme actually makes less sense if it's some other guy than El-P imo.

Holy poo poo look at this dude who doesn't recognize America's Leading Mindset Expert

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q81ptFSA4mk

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

DACK FAYDEN posted:

God help me. The phrase "gorilla cum guy" means that it's like 90% to be Mike Cernovich, who has some... interesting opinions... about things.

Guy Goodbody posted:

Holy poo poo look at this dude who doesn't recognize America's Leading Mindset Expert

Uh yea, totally unaware. My only knowledge of the alt-right is it's funny when people punch them.

Looked him up, holy poo poo.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Mike_Cernovich

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ow3236H6ES1rpzbo4.mp4#_=_

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

I appreciate this :golfclap:

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

One final, furious struggle...then a howl of victory
No you gotta punch that birb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JEj4OKULAQ

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I'm not for hurting animals if at all possible but those long neck birds are some of the most strangleable in the animal kingdom.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

I once saw a cop car just plow through a gaggle of geese that were standing in the road. Sirens on speeding down the road gently caress stopping to wait for these dumbass birds to move WHUMP big cloud of feathers. Just about the greatest thing I ever saw.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Inspired by the racist sports mascots discussion in the schadefreude thread I thought I'l post my favourite school mascots here, the Deaf Leopards and the Butte Pirates

The Deaf Leopards got to meet Def Leppard!

Edit: the Rhode Island School of Design's basketball team is called the Balls and their their slogan is "When the heat is on, the Balls stick together." When their ice hockey team had to pick a name they decided to call themselves The Nads and their unofficial mascot is Scrotie:nws: so when they played against the Gansett Clams it results in this amazing scene. :nws:

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 06:59 on Sep 13, 2017

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
edit: wrong thread

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Brilliant thank you!

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Good show

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

When their ice hockey team had to pick a name they decided to call themselves The Nads and their unofficial mascot is Scrotie:nws: so when they played against the Gansett Clams it results in this amazing scene. :nws:
You just know the guy in the penis costume was like "I'm never getting a chance like this again. It's worth getting fired for."

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

fired from college

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Turn in your college badge and gun you're off the force

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

sandoz posted:

fired from college

Expelled from vagina? Story of my life.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The wise old monk had the only fat dick in town?

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The Deaf Leopards got to meet Def Leppard!

Meeting a musical group is probably not that exciting for deaf kids.

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

Meeting a musical group is probably not that exciting for deaf kids.

That's the only kind of fans Def Leppard have.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I was curious so I googled it and they've had sign interpreters in at least some of their arena gigs so I guess deaf people really are fans of theirs??

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
You can still feel vibrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Paladinus posted:

You can still feel vibrations.

Come on.

Come on.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Man, Liu Kang is a dick.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

JoelJoel posted:

I'm not for hurting animals if at all possible but those long neck birds are some of the most strangleable in the animal kingdom.

They're really good for wiping your butt, too.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

They're really good for wiping your butt, too.

That is an exceptionally deep cut and I appreciated it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Pastry of the Year posted:

That is an exceptionally deep cut and I appreciated it.

Idgi?