Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
and I'd like to hear your greatest hits. Go on, quote yourself!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVogusB5xO4

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Ban Kuato!

Repo Man
Nov 19, 2005

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Well I appreciate the gesture of support but I don't think I have the time to moderate this place. Your kind words do mean a lot to me however, friend.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
THANKS OP!

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
One time I wrote a post that was funny.

Only one time though.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
My mom thinks I'm pretty cool. She likes all my posts.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

My best posts were mostly "your mom" jokes or telling people to kill themselves, so quoting them would probably get me probated.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
huh?

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
thx

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
gas t hread, ban op

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

Cephalectomy posted:

gas t hread, ban op

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Moridin920 posted:

im gay

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I am actually a bad poster OP, you must be delusional.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I am actually a bad poster OP, you must be delusional.

More lies from Slick Goku Baby

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I can't, OP. I'm scared. I know people liked it back when I posted it, but modern GBS will hate it and call it bad. :(

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I don't have access to the tens of thousands of words I wrote on superhero movies so pretend this post takes up half the page with the most tedious bullshit you've ever read in your life.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

mind the walrus posted:

I don't have access to the tens of thousands of words I wrote on superhero movies so pretend this post takes up half the page with the most tedious bullshit you've ever read in your life.
Never have to pretend with you ;)

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I can't, OP. I'm scared. I know people liked it back when I posted it, but modern GBS will hate it and call it bad. :(

I lied, fuckers. That was my impression of all of you. I know it's all terrible and a sign of serious head problems but I am NOT SCARED!

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

It's two PM. The small hours. The bad hours. The hours that try men's souls. If you're like me, that's when all your old mistakes, all your doubts gang up on you. Knock you down, work you over, kick you right in your old wounds until they bleed again, fresh as ever, and the answers to the important questions stop making sense. Why go on? Why bother?

Sure, I've got it all figured out, the rest of the time. I got my reasons to do what I do. Good reasons. Student loan payments. The cute girl down at the bakery. Employee discount at the deli section, and some of those salads really are damned good. But at 2 PM, deep into my shift but nowhere near its end, none of them ring true. None of those are the real one.

I see trouble coming for me from a mile away, but like a deer facing down a pair of high beams, I'm too drat stupid to run. Thirty-five going on fifty. Mother of two point five kids. Sensible, low-maintenance haircut. Danger, capitalized and burning. And in the back of my head, there's that little voice. The voice I try to drown in cheap gin every night. The voice that's gonna get me killed one day, or maybe even worse. It's saying 'this woman needs help', and drat me if I don't listen to it.

That's the real reason. I'm too drat stupid to quit.

"Hello, ma'am, how can I help you?" I say. My words taste like cigarette ash and cheap gin in my mouth. Most words do.

"Uh, yes," she says. Then she smiles, awkward. She catches on that I said how can I, and not just can I. I smile back to let her know it's okay, and it is. You don't work this beat as long as I have without running into that a thousand times over, into that and worse. "Do you still carry rye bread? It's just, I checked over there, and I didn't see any."

"Yes ma'am," I say. "It's over on isle two now."

"Oh!" she says. "Yes, I thought things looked a little different. Thank you for your help."

I watch her go, watch her walk out of my life as fast as she came in. Then I turn down the next isle and walk away, my pricing gun heavy on my hip. The cereal boxes watch me in silence, black, empty cartoon eyes tracking my every move. I close my eyes, and feel the store embrace me.

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
My posts tell a story of laughing at tragedies and tempting the fates by making shitposts in gbs politics threads.Every bad post i make fills me with adrenaline as I wait, genitals clutched firmly in hand. Will someone diss me? Will I get emptyquoted?

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
my posts aren't really worth sharing

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
I'm actually a pretty garbage shitposter, but thanks for building me up, OP!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

a hole-y ghost posted:

Never have to pretend with you ;)
Like a bronze medal for consistency I'll throw this sentiment in my junk drawer and accidentally throw it out in 5 years.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
thanks i guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHsip5xOenQ

dont get too comfortable...

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

I made lots of great posts but they were all in para/con and are too spooky for GBS.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
"I ain't never killed nobody, but it remains to be seen how long that remains true"

-my pappy

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 09:07 on Sep 13, 2017

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

You don't have to lie to me OP, but I appreciate the thought

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Geeze, thanks OP. You've made my day.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if i ever made a good post it was by accident

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Nope

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

:same:

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Looks like Stress would be a good drinking buddy.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm sorry you seem to have me confused for someone else

cnut
May 3, 2016

I wouldn't say I'm a good poster but I do love a good poster. Like this one, for instance:

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I once made a pretty good joke by referring to Lena Dunham as "Lena Dumbham."

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
"My inevitable murder will be a blessing for humanity"

E; I didn't remember seeing this thread at all wtf

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The Dennis System posted:

I once made a pretty good joke by referring to Lena Dunham as "Lena Dumbham."