Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Anyone got any questions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Give someone a Robespierre gimmick but it's a shoot.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Typical American racism. If Steve Austin had busted Vince open with a shoot headbutt, place would have gone insane. But a Canadian does it and the crowd booes.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
So Meltzer was wrong about there clearly being a Horsewomen vs Horsewomen angle leading to the Survivor Series at the MYC Finale?

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
lol they're still really mad at Punk

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Holy poo poo I love the powerpoint gimmick

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
HOLY poo poo FASHION POLICE

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

rovert posted:

So Meltzer was wrong about there clearly being a Horsewomen vs Horsewomen angle leading to the Survivor Series at the MYC Finale?

Sure sounds good rov

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Everyone watch 205 Live. Best segment.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Also Okada was on WWE TV, sort of.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Aphrodite posted:

Also Okada was on WWE TV, sort of.

??

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Is Vince really a billionaire? I find that hard to believe.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

They used a sketch of his Tekken cross-over gear in Gulaks powerpoint presentation

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

One of Gulak's slides was "no elaborate costumes" and the example he used was the Okada King skin from Tekken.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Invalid Validation posted:

Is Vince really a billionaire? I find that hard to believe.

No. I BELIEVE he was at WWE's peak, but not now. Still insanely rich.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Drew Gulak showed the Okada Tekken skin as a part of his PowerPoint presentation. And it only got better from there!

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
https://twitter.com/KaijuJoe/status/907802148301307904

not my tweet

Troxartas fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Sep 13, 2017

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

well duh, they're all still tending to Vince

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Oh poo poo, Gentleman Jack heel turn

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Must have been a rough wedding.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

tweet my meat posted:

Oh poo poo, Gentleman Jack heel turn

By jove, he's turned scoundrel!

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Honestly once Smackdown started wrapping up this turned into a fantastic night of wrestling

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

tweet my meat posted:

Honestly once Smackdown started wrapping up this turned into a fantastic night of wrestling

No poo poo! A lot of fun stuff tonight. I got some really awful news tonight and it really helped take my mind off of everything for a couple hours.

I'm super down for Evil Jack Gallagher.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

DangerDummy! posted:

No poo poo! A lot of fun stuff tonight. I got some really awful news tonight and it really helped take my mind off of everything for a couple hours.

I'm super down for Evil Jack Gallagher.

Hope everything gets better, and yeah, Jack is like a hyper babyface, but he would work well as a mustache twirling villain as well and I'm excited to see it.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp0J7P62NFU

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
what a great smackdown. Vince got busted open, street fight was one of my favorite matches in months, and WWF actually pulled off a face v face match with styles and that number ten man. opening with as monologue is dumb and played but they did it with Owens who can actually pull it off. gable and Benjamin work together. Ellsworth sold the dog collar.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

tweet my meat posted:

Hope everything gets better, and yeah, Jack is like a hyper babyface, but he would work well as a mustache twirling villain as well and I'm excited to see it.
Now he is Jack the Ripper, hell give him Raiden's catchphrase while we are at it

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

WWE using Tekken Okada is peak 2017 WWE

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
:woop: The New Day are champs again. Gable and Benjamin's missed tag-in botch looked horrible, as bad as Matt Hardy's missed 2 count break up.

Props at Vince for taking bumps at like 70 years old.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

drat did KO hardway vince?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Efexeye posted:

drat did KO hardway vince?
It sure looked that way

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Regardless of what he thinks of his look Vince must really trust Owens to take a frog splash from him

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

That DICK! posted:

Anyone got any questions

Yeah, when are they reviving the Ascension?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

im cute posted:

Yeah, when are they reviving the Ascension?

The ascension seem like good boys - all my fav wrestling pals seem to like hanging out with them in off hours. I SAY, give em the strap!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
you wanna know how you get me and all the other internet nerdboys watching 205 live you put the hot cops on it

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
so wait the hot cops are on 205 live now?

goddamnit they finally found a way to get me to watch

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
New Day, still good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agEERooCzUs

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
^^ heelish new day is always good

gotta hand it to brian kendrick and jack gallagher, kendrick sold that turn extremely well. he's got a good "what in tarnation is goin on here" face.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Vince is the loving man, bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It was really upsetting how KO beat the elderly Vince Mcmahon. I still hate Stephanie Mcmahon and i dont want to watch her on my tv.

• Locked thread