Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Voltraine
Feb 8, 2017

by Smythe
So the reality on the ground in GBS today is there's two intractable sides of political shitposters who won't rest until the other is driven out. It's obvious the administration isn't going to step in to decisively solve this so it's time to use the one moderation tool democratically available to us: the toxx clause.

Both groups put their accounts on the line, no being a bitch and taking it back. One climactic jam to determine the fate of our community forever. Let's make it happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
This except instead of doing that we all get wasted

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
#voted1

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I have skin in this game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3xcybdis1k

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
How about this? You get banned, forever. That's it.

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013
i'm with you op

kill those loving meatloving bastards

#banme if gbs isn't vegan by 2018

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I've probably given out enough information to easily doxx me over the years but I don't really have any dirt to dig up I'm just a boring as gently caress white cis het Christian computer toucher. I like watching parks and rec and drinking until my brain turns off

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
abort/abort 2024

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Nooner stole his girlfriend's dead mom's house which is also haunted the truth is out there

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I'm with lentil chili. It needs black beans and red kidneys. All for the butternut squash to flavour.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
chilli with beans ON THE SIDE

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I don't like posting political stuff but I wish we would all just be friends and everyone would chill the gently caress out globally and we could all shitpost in harmony (:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

I don't like posting political stuff but I wish we would all just be friends and everyone would chill the gently caress out globally and we could all shitpost in harmony (:

sounds like icy hell to me

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
you: writing books & major articles about me
me:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/907588803161939968

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

complete poo poo, as always. these idiots can barely draw.cant meet them in a sky bar without him bragging about his chardonnay IN SOME DETAIL. the colorsarent barely between the lines, the stars look like maggots. good work stahler. nice job. u lush. u hack

Stranger Danger Ranger
Jul 21, 2007
There are lizards coming out of my tv.

Zeluth posted:

I'm with lentil chili. It needs black beans and red kidneys. All for the butternut squash to flavour.

i like chilli with pineapple in it

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Voltraine posted:

So the reality on the ground in GBS today is there's two intractable sides of political shitposters who won't rest until the other is driven out. It's obvious the administration isn't going to step in to decisively solve this so it's time to use the one moderation tool democratically available to us: the toxx clause.

Both groups put their accounts on the line, no being a bitch and taking it back. One climactic jam to determine the fate of our community forever. Let's make it happen.
\

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Count me out op, I toxxed for Bernie and had to get a new avatar because I couldn't find my old one. I miss those ducks.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Nooner posted:

I wish we would all just be friends and everyone would chill the gently caress out globally and we could all shitpost in harmony (:

Nooner 2020
I'm With Him

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Duckbag posted:

Count me out op, I toxxed for Bernie and had to get a new avatar because I couldn't find my old one. I miss those ducks.

I don't want to alarm you, but your avatar is a bunch of ducks

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

myDad posted:

I don't want to alarm you, but your avatar is a bunch of ducks

Don't judge me, I have a disease.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Duckbag posted:

Don't judge me, I have a disease.

hemophilia/bh has a better duck av i'm sorry to inform you of this

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

berth ell pup posted:

...I know. Deep down, I always knew.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
We already know the hillarymen will go back on their word. They are without honor.

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
what kind of posting battle would it be? The Magamen and Hillarymen have been slinging the same insults at each other since last year it cant be a comic insult rap battle theyd all lose

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

berth ell pup posted:

the only good duck av is duck rape facts by smd

Yug posted:

We already know the hillarymen will go back on their word. They are without honor.

but on that day shall lowtax descend and smite them, as he once did, and he shall suck five cocks at once, so it is written in the scrolls

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Duckbag posted:

...I know. Deep down, I always knew.

make an av from this

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

proof of concept posted:

make an av from this

mods change my name to duckbox

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Voltraine posted:

you first, rereg

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Duckbox posted:

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Duckbox posted:

Beautiful

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

My life is forever changed.

Thank you Grinchmod.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Well, I declare this thread a success.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Finally, peace in our time.

Let's discuss our favorite alcohol. I'm not really a beer guy, but I like a good red wine. I especially like port because I have a bad sweet tooth. Chambord is amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't had it.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

people should avoid posting about politics in gbs because it's not funny. please ban both groups on sight

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Finally, peace in our time.

Let's discuss our favorite alcohol. I'm not really a beer guy, but I like a good red wine. I especially like port because I have a bad sweet tooth. Chambord is amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't had it.

yeah well I like a good beer and I'm not really a wine guy!!! :argh:

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Sand Dan posted:

But, unlike politics, we can sit out on a deck and happily get drunk together.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
You're right op, there are two groups of political posters, and they each have their niche in gbs . One group enjoys posting everytime they lol at our retard president, and the other group sucks on the balls of the first group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Sand Dan posted:

I like Miller Lite. :boobeer:

• Locked thread