Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
whoof, tough one since i'm not a doctor or a celebrity. but i do do science, and here it is: needles suck, but so do diseases

my verdict ~FACT~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
what about vaccines is fact rather than fiction

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Heard immunity sounds like it's for cattle, not humans.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Can I get vaccinated against the OP?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Viruses: FICTION!

Diseases of the body come from corruption of the spirit.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
No you dumbass it comes from bad air and stuff that smells
also night air or being too cold and wet

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I would rather my child and all other children die of polio than maybe become autistic sorry it's my right as an american mom.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
hmm, interesting points. leaning back towards fiction tbh

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Health is based on the four humors, and balancing our fluids and temperatures is more important than needles.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
oh snap! fact ftw!

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Before I went to kindergarten they told me they were vaccinating for diseases like "measles" and "mumps" but these sound like nonsense words and I've certainly never heard of anyone getting sick of them. Clearly the whole thing is made up.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Waltzing Along posted:

Can I get vaccinated against the OP?

I'd say it'd give you autism but looks like that ship already sailed so I don't see why not!

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I dunno, i never heard of no vaccinations....

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
vaccination causes 1988 Tom Cruise movies

that's right; if vaccinations didn't exist, Dustin Hoffman's character in Rain Man wouldn't exist. because his character was autistic. therefore Tom Cruise wouldn't have done any movies that year

what we need to do is travel back to 1988 to vaccinate Dustin Hoffman and tell him to stop so that movie stops not existing and starts to vaccinate itself via autism and then we need to auccinate the vaccism and the fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffpppppphttttttttt

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Kuato posted:

I'd say it'd give you autism but looks like that ship already sailed so I don't see why not!

I had autism even before vaccinations gave you autism. :smug:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
In the 80's I had a book that had to have already been 20 years old about the mumps. I read it and was scared like crazy until my mom explained that we don't have it any more due to vaccinations.

That's my story.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
"mumps" what the drat hell

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Vaccines are a plot by Big Anime to normalize paedophilia by acclimating small children to having things stuck inside them.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

I was vaccinated and now I'm a giant idiot retard that posts in gbs. I mean I'm not sayin there's a relation there, but I'm not saying there isn't one either...

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Tolkien minority posted:

I was vaccinated and now I'm a giant idiot retard that posts in gbs. I mean I'm not sayin there's a relation there, but I'm not saying there isn't one either...

Huge if true

And I was born and molded by the 'tism. I don't think vaccinations can make me more autistic. :shrug:

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
damning evidence imo

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Can I get more vaccinations? I'd like a vaccination against farts. I don't like how they smell.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Has science gone too far??

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Straight White Shark posted:

Before I went to kindergarten they told me they were vaccinating for diseases like "measles" and "mumps" but these sound like nonsense words and I've certainly never heard of anyone getting sick of them. Clearly the whole thing is made up.

Also HIV isn't real and aids is caused by too much assfucking.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Straight White Shark posted:

Yeah! More like "weasels", am I right? As in those weasels working for Big Pharma!!!!

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
big pharma is my favorite southern rapper

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
sorry op for going off topic

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

The Science of Suck posted:

big pharma is my favorite southern rapper

The weasels in his last video were so cute :3:

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Viruses: FICTION!

Diseases of the body come from corruption of the spirit.

Agreed. Op is a WITCH!!! BURN WITCH!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Vaccines are just very small doses of very tiny things you cant see, so theyre basically homeopathy except it gives your children autism, and thats the bottom line.

• Locked thread