Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

http://globalnews.ca/news/3739906/woman-shoots-homeless-man-nashville/

Melton was trying to sleep on the sidewalk when he was disturbed by exhaust fumes and loud music coming from Quackenbush’s Porsche SUV at 3 a.m., according to police. He asked her to move the vehicle. Police said the two began yelling at each other, and Quackenbush exited the vehicle and shot Melton twice before running up the street with another woman.

Death to America and the rich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
eat the rich, am i right?

*slowly swallows entire businessman like a snake over several hours*

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Her dad the lawyer claims she fired two warning shots in self defense with her eyes closed and hit him by accident

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

He had it coming

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Not really sure what other purpose you people expect guns to fulfill

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Quakenbush.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
People who shoot in self-defense always flee the scene as quickly as possible without calling the police.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

This wouldn't have happened if the homeless man had a gun.

Seriously though I hope he recovers, has a nice fat lawsuit, and ends up living a happy and comfortable life while she rots in prison for a while.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

https://youtu.be/RuKcojHE0Sc

e. VVVV Let Freedom Ring!

Risky
May 18, 2003

Trump's America

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
Interesting because you have linked a Canadian newsite, the comments are very "eat the rich", is there a comparable US site with comments so that we could compare the two?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

down n out posted:

People who shoot in self-defense always flee the scene as quickly as possible without calling the police.

on one hand this woman is a piece of poo poo.

on the other lol if you defend yourself ever even in actual life threatening circumstances and dont immediately realize there is a coin flip chance you're going to prison unless you have big time lawyer money.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Hello? Ma'am? Can you please turn the music down?

*12gauge shotgun blast rings down the street*

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

A Fancy Hat posted:

This wouldn't have happened if the homeless man had a gun.

Seriously though I hope he recovers, has a nice fat lawsuit, and ends up living a happy and comfortable life while she rots in prison for a while.

She's white and rich and he's a homeless (potentially) minority so the odds are stacked greatly against him

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

bag em and tag em posted:

on the other lol if you defend yourself ever even in actual life threatening circumstances and dont immediately realize there is a coin flip chance you're going to prison unless you have big time lawyer money.

This is going to vary state by state. It's really easy to murder people and get away with it in the right circumstances under castle doctrine/stand your ground poo poo

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Bob NewSCART posted:

http://globalnews.ca/news/3739906/woman-shoots-homeless-man-nashville/

Melton was trying to sleep on the sidewalk when he was disturbed by exhaust fumes and loud music coming from Quackenbush’s Porsche SUV at 3 a.m., according to police. He asked her to move the vehicle. Police said the two began yelling at each other, and Quackenbush exited the vehicle and shot Melton twice before running up the street with another woman.

Death to America and the rich
Hmm nice job posting a cool news article from the frozen commies to smear america's awesome freedoms :rolleyes:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

need for speed: shooter edition

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

quote:

Jeff Warren · Niagara Falls, Ontario

Lock her up. What was she doing with a hand gun anyways. Its a concealed weapon she wasnt going to the range at that hour. There isn't a law that i know of where you can carry a concealed weapon unless you are going to a gun range then home. There are many charges here hope they all stick.

lol canadians

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
Quack n' Bush transient removal service, satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!

I'm quack,
and he's bush,
we'll give those hobos a gentle push

GBS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
Sep 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

lol canadians

precious

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jose Mengelez posted:

Quack n' Bush transient removal service, satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!

I'm quack,
and he's bush,
we'll give those hobos a gentle push
Trump should put her on govt payroll

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

1redflag posted:

He had it coming

should have minded his business

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Burt Sexual posted:

lol canadians

Lol. Americans murdering the gently caress out of each other is just what we do. We're just fookin bored is all.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Ive been saying for months now that more women should blow dudes away, we've already established if you fear for your life its a get out of jail free card, they need to seize the moment and start executing any scary man they may encounter

Yknow really clean up the streets

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Lol she's definitely getting away with it.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

Trump should put her on govt payroll

Kind of like if how you're a good enough hacker the government might offer to hire you instead of putting you in prison, but instead of dumb computer nerd stuff it's shooting sleeping hobos

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Realizing Quackenbush isn't marketable is pretty wise imo.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i'm at work you twat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Seems like she's unattractive inside and out.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Who will win in the privilege battle, the rich white woman or the poor white male????

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Burt Sexual posted:

Seems like she's unattractive inside and out.

I don't mind them titties

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Blue Train posted:

Who will win in the privilege battle, the rich white woman or the poor white male????

She doesn't seem that rich, posing nudes on twitter to get people to buy her lovely country album.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
We might as well bring back duels at this point.

There's probably Republicans out there that would be in favor of that

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Trump is definitely gonna pardon her (if she even gets in trouble).

Ladies and gentlemen who HASN'T thought about shooting the homeless... they are... they're just not the best. And Miss Quackingbush which, can you believe that name? Bush.... love that name... such a beautiful woman. Katie, can you come up here on stage? Thanks I ....just.... the 2nd amendment people are gonna love this. Look at this crowd and wow, such a big turnout.... we've had the biggest turnout since Abraham Lincoln, they're telling me this right now. Since Lincoln was assassinated, nobody has had a bigger crowd than me.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Ginette Reno posted:

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Ginette Reno posted:

um being fat is a distinct disadvantage in a pistol duel

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The government giving people guns? Sounds like commie welfare to me..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

lol this dude can't even figure out who he's angry at, he just wants more guns to be used. Beautiful, sexy, long, shiny guns. Nothing like cradling a gun in your hands and caressing it, then flicking your finger to let it release a hot load into someone's face.

• Locked thread