Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GBS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
Sep 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
#2 McDonalds
#1 Subway

this list is final and any revisionism will be met with disproportional retaliation

Tim hortons is trash coffee for dumb-Asses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Dunkin donuts is #1

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Wawa has the best garbage coffee

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks are both trash, I'll take lovely bodega or street cart coffee over that burnt overpriced garbage any day

flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!
I wake up at 4 am every morning to ingest the beans. My stomach acid will remove the pulp and cherries leaving the bean intact to ferment. I am aroused at this point because I know in 24 hours I will take the sweetest poo poo, filled with the tender beans. I will harvest them from my hot steamy turd, remove the skins and start to roast the beans. Soon I will have the most perfect cup of coffee and start the process all over again.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
thje new starbucks coffee where they grind on a per-cup basis is sooooo loving good. god help you if you get behind someone who wants one of those 10-cup boxes though.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I just grabbed a coffee maker that does single-cup amounts with a bean grinder inside

Bean fresh cup once a morning and I'm good, tryin' to cut back on the endless lattes and drinking it past noon

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Give me a moment to setup my fortifications and prepare for fruit to be thrown in my direction as I say it's probably Starbucks fraps because gently caress hot coffee

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Blazing Ownager posted:

Give me a moment to setup my fortifications and prepare for fruit to be thrown in my direction as I say it's probably Starbucks fraps because gently caress hot coffee
It's okay but I don't know why you have to advertise their site even though you've already paid for a license :rolleyes:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
It's not fast food but airplane coffee is usually pretty good except for the fact that it increases the likelihood that you have to poop on the plane.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

vyst posted:

Dunkin donuts is #1

that poo poo is loving disgusting dude, hot garbage juice / dirty snow tier bad

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

yeah I eat rear end posted:

It's not fast food but airplane coffee is usually pretty good except for the fact that it increases the likelihood that you have to poop on the plane.
Cool, no downsides then!

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i unironically like taco bell's coffee.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

my controversial coffee opinion is that french press coffee doesn't taste any different from coffee maker coffee

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

my controversial coffee opinion is that french press coffee doesn't taste any different from coffee maker coffee

its even got a different texture though

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

The Walrus posted:

its even got a different texture though

If your coffee has any texture other than "liquid" I think you might be making it wrong.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

If your coffee has any texture other than "liquid" I think you might be making it wrong.

french press is a bit more velvety, even if you grind coarse you're still going to end up with a bit of grit in the bottom of your cup

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
coffee makers are perfect homes for cockroaches, when you order a coffee from a fast food restaurant it will most likely be infected with roach eggs.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

My dad has been a truck driver for 20+ years, and he's told me more than once McDonald's is his #1.

It's a combination of McDonalds being everywhere, the coffee being cheap, and having a decent amount of caffeine compared to others.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

The Walrus posted:

french press is a bit more velvety, even if you grind coarse you're still going to end up with a bit of grit in the bottom of your cup

Not if you use a real quality coffee maker like a Keurig.

GBS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
Sep 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

Cool, no downsides then!

GBS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
Sep 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Tyson Tomko posted:

My dad has been a truck driver for 20+ years, and he's told me more than once McDonald's is his #1.

It's a combination of McDonalds being everywhere, the coffee being cheap, and having a decent amount of caffeine compared to others.

it actually tastes really good

but subway is drat delicious black coffee

GBS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
Sep 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
wanna meet that dad

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
its funny when you get out of the toilet on the airplane and theres someone waiting there. like, you can see if theres someone in the toilet just wait in your seat, don't stinkeye me just cause I wanted to flush the toilet like ten times just to feel the pressure on my butthole

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

The Walrus posted:

french press is bomb rear end, but I discovered a few years ago it increased my LDL on my blood tests. Just got into using an Aeropress over the last few months so let's see how that turns out

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

a bone to pick posted:

coffee makers are perfect homes for cockroaches, when you order a coffee from a fast food restaurant it will most likely be infected with roach eggs.

Uh that's part of the flavor :rolleyes:

KMART THE MOVIE
Aug 9, 2017
Two spoons of nescafé dumped into a half full water bottle and shaken up.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

poverty goat posted:

Wawa has the best garbage coffee

Wawa is best and I don't even live on the East Coass

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

KMART THE MOVIE posted:

Two spoons of nescafé dumped into a half full water bottle and shaken up.

this is what I would do treeplanting. instant coffee in a nalgene shaken up with cold river water. yummm.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
All coffee tastes exactly the same to me. I drink hot swill from a diner lunch counter. I always say "that's good coffee" because it always tastes the same.

KMART THE MOVIE
Aug 9, 2017

walgreenslatino posted:

All coffee tastes exactly the same to me. I drink hot swill from a diner lunch counter. I always say "that's good coffee" because it always tastes the same.

Exactly. Coffee "aficionados" who whine about anything that costs less that 15 bucks make me sick. It's just coffee who gives a poo poo..... If it tastes bad just dump some sugar in there or whatever... Better yet just grow a pair of testicles and drink it as is you human being

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
It's McDonald's

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
7-11 a surprisingly good based on what you'd expect from a 7-11.

Not if you use a real quality coffee maker like a Keurig.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

tim hortons but it's not espresso so it's still bad

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
There's a local place here called Java Dave's which has some fine bean juice, amigo. Plus you can buy the same beans in bulk and grind yer own.

I'll admit Mickey D's is good for what it is, though.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i only drink drip coffee if i'm really desperate. cold brew is good if i need tons of caffeine but 95%+ espresso because why bother with other coffee you fools

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

you people drinking drip coffee sicken me. you should be ashamed of yourselves

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Dunkin Donuts coffee is a cup full of cream and sugar with like five drops of actual liquid

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Hell Yeah posted:

you people drinking drip coffee sicken me. you should be ashamed of yourselves

gently caress you. They'll have to pry the technivorm from my cold dead hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I buy all my coffee from Dennis Duffy

• Locked thread