Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
murex
Apr 30, 2009

by Lowtax
lets thank your your lucky stars, that the internet makes a better window than culture makes a door, and if and if your walk of life is relatable then the future is up for grabs. memes, brand building, advertising, parasocial relationships with anything and everything, these are these are the internet’s Walter Mitty errand’s for the fools. the long and short of it is that if you want to feel and look like a million bucks you have to first look the gift horse in the mouth. so lets live high on the hog and make a beeline to the next culture shock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
:yikes:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

more like friend-no

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9qVB6s2sn0

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
right yeah and you're saying like I should grab my future, 'cause I got doors, and then I'll get a million bucks. you know, maybe get a ton of cat hair, glue it all over your body, you know, walk around like a cat man in the night through the alleyways. buy a loft, start a noise band, get six or seven roommates, eat hummus with them

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
how do you like these apples op ( . )( . )

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
check this out op: crapplecart

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

The Science of Suck posted:

check this out op: crappleshart

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i ate the apple

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Apples and.. cilantro! :discourse:

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

friendo posted:

lets thank your your lucky stars, that the internet makes a better window than culture makes a door, and if and if your walk of life is relatable then the future is up for grabs. memes, brand building, advertising, parasocial relationships with anything and everything, these are these are the internet’s Walter Mitty errand’s for the fools. the long and short of it is that if you want to feel and look like a million bucks you have to first look the gift horse in the mouth. so lets live high on the hog and make a beeline to the next culture shock.

the fashionable man is gentle, dedicated, and a hard worker always ready and willing to Take On The Next Challenge but what will bring him to the Next Level??

its simple really, the fashionale man must turn over the applecart ie distrupt the applecart and create his on next 2.0 Wave Of The Future yes he will get his high top kickers and calmy nice smile gumdrop laughter to herald in the new internet age

the new internet age is an age where ecommerece becomes simple commerce and the fashionalbel man can pick and choose the nextstock as he choose willingly SO WILLINGLY but we have to remember that you need to take a Bite Of The Apple

or should i say 'Byte' OF the APPLE HEHEHE just some humor for you the fashinlonale man alway has some humor to leverage his assets accordingly

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Skeleton King posted:

the fashionable man is gentle, dedicated, and a hard worker always ready and willing to Take On The Next Challenge but what will bring him to the Next Level??

its simple really, the fashionale man must turn over the applecart ie distrupt the applecart and create his on next 2.0 Wave Of The Future yes he will get his high top kickers and calmy nice smile gumdrop laughter to herald in the new internet age

the new internet age is an age where ecommerece becomes simple commerce and the fashionalbel man can pick and choose the nextstock as he choose willingly SO WILLINGLY but we have to remember that you need to take a Bite Of The Apple

or should i say 'Byte' OF the APPLE HEHEHE just some humor for you the fashinlonale man alway has some humor to leverage his assets accordingly

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes y

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Apples and.. cilantro! :discourse:

It's pronounced KEYlantro

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Beef City posted:

It's pronounced KEYlantro

Seeee lantro. SSSSSEEEEEEEEE, lantro. :viggo:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

one subways cilantro sandwich

extra fresh

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

numberoneposter posted:

one subways cilantro sandwich

extra fresh

heh, subway. enjoy your sawdust bread, chump :smug:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i heard it was post consumer fibers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

• Locked thread