Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
What's the dumbest thing your wife buys?

-- Weird crumbly soap from LUSH?

-- Some sort of fragrance thing that makes your toilet smell like a big turd, covered in flowers?

-- Some sort of hellish scraper thing for, apparently, skin on her feet, apparently?

-- So much nail polish

-- Sheets? wtf

-- Coasters even though all your furniture is plastic and coasters don't protect it from anything

-- Novelty holiday decorations that gently caress up the function of something actually necessary (e.g. festive santa face that goes over the doorknob)

If you are a wife, what's the dumbest thing your husband buys?

-- Steam games he never plays

-- Kits to make/do something he never makes or does

-- Electronic gizmos to track his fitness that he doesn't use or wear. he is corpulent.

-- Security cameras he only bought so he could watch recordings of the babysitter and masturbate because the only thing keeping him from becoming a child molester is his own cowardice

-- "every day carry"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
a divorce lawyer

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
a big vibrating rubber dong even though I already have a perfectly fine one that totally is wesome

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Condoms. We don't even use them!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

a jeep brand outdoor sleeping bag

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
Uh, Pick. Is everything ok?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Poseable dolls of the real housewives: Miami

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Foreskin Problems posted:

Uh, Pick. Is everything ok?

no I have chronic pain and also a really bad attitude

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
an sa account

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
she keeps buying magnum condoms even though they're way too big for me

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Expensive transmog gear for a set she'll only use, like, once. But she can never afford gems or gear enchants!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Puck, how many more of these will we have to endure?

choprite
Sep 29, 2007
just about as retarded as you'd think
leggings? like i cannot understand how you need that many also they all look the same what do you mean you dont want me to put them in the pants drawer

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

The Bananana posted:

Puck, how many more of these will we have to endure?

If you all band together and agree to pay me $10 a day for every day I don't post threads, I won't post threads.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I think it's a good question. I don't have a husband BUT my best guy friend at work buys every movie he likes even a little on blu ray. In this day and age with streaming, cable, tablets etc (and he has all that too) why the HELL buy them by the hundreds? idgi

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Well at least pick likes "They Live". That's a positive.......

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

A fae with the power to turn dorks into jackasses.

... Checks out.

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lingerie for me to wear

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
Well.. I don't have a wife, so I guess the stupidest thing she ever bought was into the idea that im an un-date able piece of poo poo!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

hey welcome to the show! posted:

Well.. I don't have a wife, so I guess the stupidest thing she ever bought was into the idea that im an un-date able piece of poo poo!

A shrewd woman.

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

This dildo-esque banana carrying case.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51TZqu0AtpL.jpg

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Pregnancy tests when she's on birth control and we don't have sex

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Pick posted:

If you all band together and agree to pay me $10 a day for every day I don't post threads, I won't post threads.

Where's your Patreon?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Pick posted:

What's the dumbest thing your wife buys?

-- Weird crumbly soap from LUSH?

-- Some sort of fragrance thing that makes your toilet smell like a big turd, covered in flowers?

-- Some sort of hellish scraper thing for, apparently, skin on her feet, apparently?

-- So much nail polish

-- Sheets? wtf

-- Coasters even though all your furniture is plastic and coasters don't protect it from anything

-- Novelty holiday decorations that gently caress up the function of something actually necessary (e.g. festive santa face that goes over the doorknob)
all of these

and also fairyloot box

and lots of sephora/anthropologie stuff

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Stuff that benefits me like epsom salts for my aching feet.

Jeez what a dumbass.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

SomethingAwful.com forums user accounts.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Spinster posted:

I think it's a good question. I don't have a husband BUT my best guy friend at work buys every movie he likes even a little on blu ray. In this day and age with streaming, cable, tablets etc (and he has all that too) why the HELL buy them by the hundreds? idgi

streaming and cable looks like rear end in comparison

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

flerp posted:

an sa account

u married pick?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
my wife's annual work retreat is this weekend, and involves some sort of outdoor competition between different work teams. So tonight she decided she needed to go to Dick's to "pick out a new pair of athletic shorts for the retreat". We left the store with two tank tops and three pairs of shorts. i love my wife

DoctorJones
Apr 28, 2003

Fortune and Glory.
when did i get a wife

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

DoctorJones posted:

when did i get a wife

it's me

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

b-minus1 posted:

my wife's annual work retreat is this weekend, and involves some sort of outdoor competition between different work teams. So tonight she decided she needed to go to Dick's to "pick out a new pair of athletic shorts for the retreat". We left the store with two tank tops and three pairs of shorts. i love my wife

you misheard your wife when she said she needed to go to Dick's

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Why do I feel that this is a trap?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

myDad posted:

Where's your Patreon?

just paypal me money or google wallet or w/e at sendthemtopick@gmail.com and any day i wake up to $10 is a day i don't make threads. ain't gonna give patrebongs 15% for that.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

former glory posted:

This dildo-esque banana carrying case.

It's called a banana guard you loving scrub

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Pick posted:

just paypal me money or google wallet or w/e at sendthemtopick@gmail.com and any day i wake up to $10 is a day i don't make threads. ain't gonna give patrebongs 15% for that.

work xenforo into it tho

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

let it mellow posted:

work xenforo into it tho

I like the "pay me to not make lovely threads because no mod will ever probe me for it" angle though

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

I like the "pay me to not make lovely threads because no mod will ever probe me for it" angle though

yeah but xenforo too

DoctorJones
Apr 28, 2003

Fortune and Glory.

i want a divorce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

let it mellow posted:

yeah but xenforo too

Wisdom.