Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hello.. The sequel to Cook Serve Delicious is out: Cook Serve Delicious 2. In this epic game you create delicious foods via WarioWare style minigames while learning new recipes and creating your dream restaurant. The foods are so beautiful and mouth watering... God drat! Yum! This is a mandatory buy for all imps, as well as an opportunity to discuss food at large. For instance, last night, I had a tasty risotto.. Magnifique! :discourse: But keep it on topic folks.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/386620/Cook_Serve_Delicious_2/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Man the Meat

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

loving little retards at the July 4th barbecue I was at.... They didn't grow a bark on the brisket and it lost all it's juices. Then of course some cock marinade comes out and slathers his steak and A1 sauce and offers the bottle to me. If you have to put poo poo on the steak, it means you didn't cook it right grandma. Simple as that you ragged old bitch.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Wormskull posted:

loving little retards at the July 4th barbecue I was at.... They didn't grow a bark on the brisket and it lost all it's juices. Then of course some cock marinade comes out and slathers his steak and A1 sauce and offers the bottle to me. If you have to put poo poo on the steak, it means you didn't cook it right grandma. Simple as that you ragged old bitch.

gently caress A1sauce

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Wormskull posted:

Imagine what it would be like to die so that you could be eaten by a vastly more intelligent race. Finally, after several years you've become kind of okay with the idea, it happens, and then some loving idiot cooks you poorly and they end up slathering sauce on your meat so they can manage to choke you down, bitching all the while.

Makes you think, man.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

This game isn't a restaurant simulator, it's the perfect line cook stress simulator. "Party of 40 coming in" :suicide:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thisg ame is so epic. Among my favorite parts are how it quits randomly all the time... Putting thhis one on the backburner for now. That said the issue is only affecting Macs such as my girlfriends Macbook that I do all my gaming on so PC gamers need not worry... and they are gonna patch it today supposedly.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Only played for 10 minutes last night, but the keyboard controls seem less intuitive this time around. Hope I can get used to them.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

It says all the keyboard controls can be rebound, including making it so like tomatoes are always T, and oil always O etc

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
bought it instantly bc loved the original

glad the dev is gonna patch things and add key rebindings

wtf is with the progression, tho? was nice to buy and upgrade stuff and now it seems like everything is very samey :(

i like the holding station mechanic

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

pwnyXpress posted:

bought it instantly bc loved the original

glad the dev is gonna patch things and add key rebindings

wtf is with the progression, tho? was nice to buy and upgrade stuff and now it seems like everything is very samey :(

i like the holding station mechanic

i think there might not be upgrades for chores now because the holding station mechanic kind of makes it so theyre a manageable challenge

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

mankind is so hosed up

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Thisg ame is so epic. Among my favorite parts are how it quits randomly all the time... Putting thhis one on the backburner for now. That said the issue is only affecting Macs such as my girlfriends Macbook that I do all my gaming on so PC gamers need not worry... and they are gonna patch it today supposedly.

Bobposting

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the xenoblade X of cooking minigames

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Korthal posted:

This game isn't a restaurant simulator, it's the perfect line cook stress simulator. "Party of 40 coming in" :suicide:

Ya lol these games are way too real . I wanna make a similar bar game someday but i'm not sure how i'd handle the inputs

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

yeah this game is super good

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

gently caress Salad Though

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

goferchan posted:

Ya lol these games are way too real . I wanna make a similar bar game someday but i'm not sure how i'd handle the inputs

the bar game would have tof eature getting drunk with the patrons for better tips but more of a chance to piss off your boss

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Man oh man this game is fun. Im able to play on my girlfriends old now defunct macbook for some reason and its so good. Also, the game gave me 8 loot boxes for completing my first shift at Max Weiner's which just felt amazing.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

the bar game would have tof eature getting drunk with the patrons for better tips but more of a chance to piss off your boss

I thought that cyberpunk bartender game would be this but instead it ended up not being a game at all and was incredibly boring and the worst thing Ive played in a while.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

I thought that cyberpunk bartender game would be this but instead it ended up not being a game at all and was incredibly boring and the worst thing Ive played in a while.

yeah lol i liked the maih character but the writing was really bad lol. anyway i want to have sex with the Cyberpunk bartender shut-in weirdo

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

she loves old pre-cyberpunk beer which is epic

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

gom put 50 hours into beating one of my insanely twisted mario maker levels for that game and then messaged me 45 minutes later that he beat it

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Korthal posted:

Yeah Overcooked is the same thing but I liked CSD way more. CSD gives you complete control so if you're on your poo poo you can knock it all out at once and it's really fun. Overcooked was just like working at my lovely job but with people who hadn't done it for a thousand hours and actively looked for reasons to start shouting.

Of these cooking games CSD is the clear winner, and I'm glad to hear the sequel's good too. Hopefully they'll iron out the bugs before I can grab a copy myself.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

when you have like five-six holding stations unlocked it really feels like running your own restaurant and having to pick up the extra slack for your stoned employees

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The salads in this game are truly absurd.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

TFW when you accidentally tenderize a piece of chicken 7 times instead of 6 and have to serve a mangled piece of raw meat to a customer.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Nothing like a baked potato to take the edge off while I'm waiting for my three chocolate mousse dessert shots at 9am in the morning.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

extremebuff posted:

gom put 50 hours into beating one of my insanely twisted mario maker levels for that game and then messaged me 45 minutes later that he beat it

i remember that

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
me: tenderises the cicken 7 times

gordon ramsey: you loving retarded little bell end. its raw its loving rawwwwwwww. bollocks! i wouldnt feed this poo poo to a lorry you oval office. go on -- gently caress off out of here.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I like to serve crab legs to my customers while I'm in the middle of mashing the trash or flushing the toilet.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i serve my customers fried seafood while theirfried cod or just plain Fish is frying in the fryer

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

basically for eveyr order i have to set a new mouse trap

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

There is a making GBS threads cuntload of food in this game.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

And more is coming as free DLC :chef::burger:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Welcome to Rorie's, may I take your order?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

post ya setyup ITT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lmfao ltierally beat by seconds

• Locked thread