Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kalel

Hey, glad you could make it! So it looks like there's a lot of sets put together already, we've got the ol' First Builders 123 Learning Train over by the Smith's down yonder, and the Murray's have a few TMNT Party Wagons they're setting up. Some guys further down, the Jackson's I think, got a bunch of 80-piece Building Bags and are planning to build a swimming pool, if you wanna run and grab your bathing suit real quick. I got a few bricks grillin' inside my First Builders Food Truck if you're hungry. Actually, could you watch them a sec? We ran out of plastic buns, I'll be right back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

im so sorry, I only build with digital blocks. i'm not really sure what to do with these?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

City of Glompton posted:

im so sorry, I only build with digital blocks. i'm not really sure what to do with these?

Imagine Tetris, right? Only instead of moving a couple of arrows to move the blocks around or whatever, you actually have to PICK them UP, man! Like, in real life, you pick up a blok, but it isn't oddly shaped, and it's also definitely NOT falling from the sky man, so be on the lookout for that part.

O.K. so like you grab a blok, that's NOT falling so it's already on the ground and you connect it to another blok, and then THOSE bloks connect to OTHER bloks, and the next thing you know, you got a SPACESHIP made out of BLOX man!

But right now there's a party made out of BLOKS man so I'm gonna grab a beer from this constantly smiling man with the astronaut suit on and the funny c-shaped hands so have fun!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
i'm new in town, can you point out on my map where this party is being held

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

Rushi

by Smythe
i hope nobody elses picks the byob reggae song for karaoke i've been practicing :sweat:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

kalel

Rushi posted:

i hope nobody elses picks the byob reggae song for karaoke i've been practicing :sweat:

Can we put karaoke on hold? My song just came on—

*increases volume on Yo Gabba Gabba Boom Box*

Twenty Four

*Starts building a little cabin out of some old Linkin Logs I brought from home*

City of Glompton

Twenty Four posted:

*Starts building a little cabin out of some old Linkin Logs I brought from home*

I'm sorry sir but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.

Twenty Four

City of Glompton posted:

I'm sorry sir but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.

"But, but, they were my grandfathers... you build with them" *Just can't figure out why I never seem to fit in at the neighbourhood blok party*

Twenty Four

*Stumbles back over, arms full of those wooden "ABC 123" cube blocks* "Hey anyone wanna play with some blocks? I mean bloks? Anyone? No?" *Shuffles back home, head hanging low, dropping a block here and there*

kalel

*clears throat, holds up mega-bloks-phone*

Everyone, I'd like to make an announcement. I think all of us here at Yob Boulevard are striving to build a community based on inclusivity and diversity. In the spirit of that, I'd like to introduce everyone to to the newest members of our community, and extend our warmest greetings to them. They have graciously brought what are called, uh, 'lego' for us to enjoy. Please join me in welcoming them and partaking in the 'lego'.

*crowd spends the next twenty minutes attempting to figure out how to use the foreign bricks and guiltily give up*

alnilam

SciFiDownBeat posted:

*clears throat, holds up mega-bloks-phone*

Everyone, I'd like to make an announcement. I think all of us here at Yob Boulevard are striving to build a community based on inclusivity and diversity. In the spirit of that, I'd like to introduce everyone to to the newest members of our community, and extend our warmest greetings to them. They have graciously brought what are called, uh, 'lego' for us to enjoy. Please join me in welcoming them and partaking in the 'lego'.

*crowd spends the next twenty minutes attempting to figure out how to use the foreign bricks and guiltily give up*

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
summer ended when I couldn't get a medium iced coffee for a dollar anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

Here in Chernobyl, we have no bricks. No blocks. All is wasteland. The bourgeoisie with linking logs and iced coffees are examples of capitalism. When we have party it is sad party. We drink then we check our radiation poisoning. All my friends will soon be dead.

• Locked thread