Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Jamuraan posted:

Quick, who are your top 3 scum picks?

who are yours?

GulagDolls posted:

1. the guy voting me

why arent we playing this on actual town of salem so I can use my werewolf skin

loupgarou2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

oh so day is only twelve hours or something. ok. well. IMO we should kill the person who is voting me. I am town so as long as we kill everyone who ever votes me and everyone protects me each night we should win the game.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Yeah we got 8 hours left in the game day

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I think FL is probably scum with the way they are playing, If they flip scum we should look hard at jam

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
Right now Glowku is my #1 gut call.

A lot of players I kind of ignore early on because of all their poo poo posts (like you, Kash), but I really don't like Fisk and his fake claims.

I don't like the singular post made by Mr F.

I don't like FL or any of his posting. Not sure if it's play style or actual scumminess, but it doesn't feel genuine.

para's response about role PM has me worried, although I mean who would even post that if they weren't town.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Kashuno posted:

I think FL is probably scum with the way they are playing, If they flip scum we should look hard at jam

This is not only bad logic (because I'm town) but it's setting up a lynch chain on absolutely nothing but your gut, which is also bad.

I mean between the poo poo posting and the awful calls, we should just lynch you.

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SCUMMER
Ya let's just do this. ## vote Flying . Extreme concern and accusations, but without votes to show conviction (except for a weirdly early bandwagon on Kash).

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jamuraan posted:

This is not only bad logic (because I'm town) but it's setting up a lynch chain on absolutely nothing but your gut, which is also bad.

I mean between the poo poo posting and the awful calls, we should just lynch you.

Lmao don't get ahead of yourself fam, no one advocated a chain lynch there. Looking at you and examining you closely (maybe idk investigating you?) is not the same as insta-lynch you next day. Dial it down

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

GulagDolls posted:

oh so day is only twelve hours or something. ok. well. IMO we should kill the person who is voting me. I am town so as long as we kill everyone who ever votes me and everyone protects me each night we should win the game.

my scumdar went off for some reason after i read your post. but your logic has convinced me otherwise. let's kill some scum

##unvote

I like where Jam's head's at so far, and im also reading town on Kash and Fisk

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Jamuraan posted:

I don't like FL or any of his posting. Not sure if it's play style or actual scumminess, but it doesn't feel genuine.

If you have played with me before my posting style this game is probably 100% unfamiliar

This is a conscious effort on my part to actually engage with a game more than I have in the past

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we can pass secret messages. since i am confirmed town, I vote that you all send a secret message to me that contains your role. then I will choose who we kill.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
im still suspicious of pera

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

GulagDolls posted:

we can pass secret messages. since i am confirmed town, I vote that you all send a secret message to me that contains your role. then I will choose who we kill.

Done.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

2 penny bottle imp posted:

Ya let's just do this. ## vote Flying . Extreme concern and accusations, but without votes to show conviction (except for a weirdly early bandwagon on Kash).

My votes on my current biggest scum read hth

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I genuinely don't think people should read into peramene's "what's my role" thing

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Flying Leatherman posted:

:drat:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we should execute those who do not follow my plan

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Jamuraan posted:

I guess I misspoke, what I should have said was "TM will definitely poo poo post more than anyone else"
Which is pretty much just as bad as lurking tbqh

Worse even. It requires you to read more.

My #1 pick?

##vote b-minus1

Kashuno posted:

Lmao don't get ahead of yourself fam, no one advocated a chain lynch there. Looking at you and examining you closely (maybe idk investigating you?) is not the same as insta-lynch you next day. Dial it down

Game just got real.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Worse even. It requires you to read more.

My #1 pick?

##vote b-minus1

Game just got real.

why b-?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I would also like to know why me btw.

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SCUMMER

Your entire premise for voting him is a blatant OMGUS conveniently bandwagoning, on the guise of "Kash 100% seriously definately wanted to lynch someone for not posting in the first 2 hours of the game."

Since that vote you haven't said anything to or about Kash. Yet you have accused a lot of things of other people. It's convenient for scum to be able to throw accusations of scumminess without needing to change their vote.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Just updated my death note... :getin:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Glad someone else saw that FL vote as an OMGUS

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Mixture of jokey and complimentary posts. Getting on people's good sides without super participating. It feels hollow to me. At least hollower than the other people I've been reading.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

2 penny bottle imp posted:

Your entire premise for voting him is a blatant OMGUS conveniently bandwagoning, on the guise of "Kash 100% seriously definately wanted to lynch someone for not posting in the first 2 hours of the game."

Since that vote you haven't said anything to or about Kash. Yet you have accused a lot of things of other people. It's convenient for scum to be able to throw accusations of scumminess without needing to change their vote.

Hmm

Talked about jam, called him probably town
Hypothesized that taste was jester,
Saw weird ambivalence in one of your posts, didn't feel it outweighed my read in Kash

Who was I supposed to vote :allears:

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Kashuno posted:

Glad someone else saw that FL vote as an OMGUS

Yeah except I actually backed my read up

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
GULAGDOLLS HAS WHISPERED TO JONATHAN FISK

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Hmm

Talked about jam, called him probably town
Hypothesized that taste was jester,
Saw weird ambivalence in one of your posts, didn't feel it outweighed my read in Kash

Who was I supposed to vote :allears:

3P hunting is not what town does

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Yeah except I actually backed my read up

Omg us implies I'm calling you scum for voting me which isn't the case here

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mordiceius posted:

GULAGDOLLS HAS WHISPERED TO JONATHAN FISK

drat gulag didn't hmu? :(

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Kashuno posted:

3P hunting is not what town does

Calling a scum claim probable jester in an open setup is not exactly a stretch

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Besides b-minus maybe Retrofuturist based on feEliNgs. (They're supposed to look queasy).

I'd vote Fisk since I hate having to parse his specific flavor of poo poo-posting. And on a lark Gulag cause I want to see their amazing will.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
having played a few games with Fisk, i've noticed that he prefers to stay UTR early in the game, likely ensuring his survival. So now I'm hoping he'll come back to the game since he has had confirmed contact with another player outside of the game thread.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

GulagDolls posted:

why arent we playing this on actual town of salem so I can use my werewolf skin

my amazing & hot death animations :(

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
fyi i won't be very active for the next 4 hours but after that I'll be back until EOD

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Comedy option is voting me off cause I won't be around in about 30 minutes till about... 2 pm GMT +1 if all goes well. Or 8 pm GMT+1 if things go poorly. Really depends on if I can get into the wifi at work tomorrow.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

That said my will isn't very good or funny or clever. I tried briefly but I came to the conclusion that I am not in very funny.

As for useful... well I've said everything of use here already. And as for how useful this stuff is, is up to the reader to decide.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

so far no one has whispered me their role

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I can't get votefinder at work is deadline for real tonight? Because I'm going to see IT after work so I won't be around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

If you have played with me before my posting style this game is probably 100% unfamiliar

This is a conscious effort on my part to actually engage with a game more than I have in the past

Jokes on you, I don't remember individual posting habits, keeps me fresh and unbiased in each game.

• Locked thread