Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Oddly, I still find this fascinating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
What is Lazerbot's Patreon anyway? I was curious what the rewards were, but I don't see anything on their search.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

DicktheCat posted:

Oddly, I still find this fascinating.

First, it was a train wreck. Now it's a burning train wreck.

Puke Fukem
Mar 8, 2017
More pages.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Okay, I did laugh at the seriousness the trolls take their trolling.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Okay, I did laugh at the seriousness the trolls take their trolling.

Trolling is a art

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

''Take it like a man' was a better insult, honestly.

Puke Fukem
Mar 8, 2017
New page wowee

Also lazerbot posted the novel version of Chapter 1 for some reason
https://iiupsidedownii.deviantart.com/journal/Tails-Gets-Trolled-The-Script-Chapter-One-703890949

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Don't be a wuss Espio

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Espio made this strip worth it.

Puke Fukem
Mar 8, 2017
New page, more Espio and the gang.

I counted the number of periods in this page alone and its seriously 131 (not including exclamation or question marks)

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Everyone is so miserable.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
the joy is gone

but I'll keep hatereading

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
We're seeing a man try to live up to both More Drama/Story and More Jokes besides having no idea how to write either. Somehow, it's beautiful in its sheer atrociousness.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
wasn't lazerbot a teen when he started this? how did he grow out of being a teenager and yet the story has just kept getting more and more into dark and edgy teenage drama?

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

because he just went from being a dumbass teenager to being a dumbass manchild

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Crocoswine posted:

because he just went from being a dumbass teenager to being a dumbass manchild

Spellman
May 31, 2011

He was never a teen

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

We've come full circle back to laughing at Lazerbot's sheer incompetence and it's pretty great.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

RevolverDivider posted:

We've come full circle back to laughing at Lazerbot's sheer incompetence

I'm still shocked that anyone ever stopped tbh

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

RevolverDivider posted:

We've come full circle back to laughing at Lazerbot's sheer incompetence and it's pretty great.

This is basically why I'm here. Look at how amazingly butchered the story's flow is. This is art in its own right.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
I like this comic, but can't get into it. I admire it from a distance, like a great and noble beast.

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

I could kinda see why people were laughing with it and not at it during the golden era of poo poo like Necromancer Fudd but now it's just Devianart.jpg.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
i like the inherent juxtaposition of sonic characters and everyday drama. it's like someone made mallrats with sonic characters.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

I got a chuckle out of the acknowledgement that the trolls were just sitting in a cave all day hoping someone might eventually walk in front of it.

There's also a new page, but it's starting to feel like a disservice to post them.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

"branch cranch"?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

He's gonna go have sex with his girlfriend so he doesn't be so mad

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

HBar posted:

I got a chuckle out of the acknowledgement that the trolls were just sitting in a cave all day hoping someone might eventually walk in front of it.

There's also a new page, but it's starting to feel like a disservice to post them.

If someone doesn't post them, I'll never see them because I never go to Deviant Art.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

I just realized something. All the licensed characters with personalities loosely based on the source material, the awkward humor and more awkward romance/teen drama, the author clearly putting his own hosed up issues into the comic as a sort of therapy...

It's literally a sprite comic. Yeah, it's hand drawn instead of using shittily edited game sprites, but you could put this next to any of the hundreds of awful sprite comics around the early '00s and it would fit in perfectly. loving hell

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Tails Gets Trolled Derailed

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!
You know, it's kind of interesting how adding all of this backloaded drama changes the cast's dynamic. Before, it was the trolling that seemed to cause Sonic and friends to fall apart. Now, I'm pretty sure they'll Dawson's Creek themselves into a hole before Shadow even confronts the trolls.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i can't wait for the cross over of tails gets trolled and the tails gets trolled remake cast

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Last page had a few funny moments, like 'I'm the type of brother you don't want to gently caress, right'.

But I'm afraid we'll never see poo poo like Silver and Rob exploring the troll castle again.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
It was starting so promisingly but then it went right back into talking about drama

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

By this point, Milhouse should show up and whine about them not getting to the fireworks factory.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
He ruined smart weed.

This is so loving bad.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I'm glad there are lines so I know to read the panels left to right and top to bottom.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
It's missing a line pointing straight into a trash can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
And yet I can't look away.