Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Clawtopsy posted:

yes i am going to put my grails into marie because she vives the france and rides a pretty hornse

make sure you save some grails for her summer version

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
vanilla is actually my favorite flavor

and i am doing her special mission RIGHT NOW and she is making fou and romani sing 'vive la france' and i had an option to join in AND I DID and mash judged me harshly

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

So of course the first claw I got today was from the daily quest, to try to run out of my AP before bed. At least I finally got one.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
I really want more Riyo servants to be released.
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/703hyn/masu_masu_manga_de_wakaru_fgo_chapter_7/

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

She's not even French.

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

:3: SCALE ITCH :3:

If you eat more than ten macarons in a sitting you automatically French out.

It's in the citizenship test and everything.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Avenger Marie Alter would be a great idea.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Pureauthor posted:

Avenger Marie Alter would be a great idea.

Imagine how much more interesting Orleans would have been if, instead of Jeanne vs. Jeanne Alter, it had been about young, idealistic, "Vive la France" Maria Antonia vs. a full-on "Let them eat cake" Revolutionary pastiche Marie Antoinette.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

my friend threw a single ticket out in hopes of maybe getting emiya and he pulled a vlad.

i did the same, and then pulled my own vlad. :eyepop:

every 5* i have, except altera who came with the account, has been single ticketed.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Tsurupettan posted:

my friend threw a single ticket out in hopes of maybe getting emiya and he pulled a vlad.

i did the same, and then pulled my own vlad. :eyepop:

every 5* i have, except altera who came with the account, has been single ticketed.

I hate you

Sciencegar
Dec 21, 2013

I'm afraid its because of Super-Science.

Regular-Ass Science is innocent.
How about instead of half AP quests, we had double AP quests which also had double the drop rate?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Sciencegar posted:

How about instead of half AP quests, we had double AP quests which also had double the drop rate?

Multiplying by zero is still zero.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Another summon ticket, another Dragonkin CE. :(

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Sophism posted:

I don't think this is by design. Just potentially a weak seed gen system.

It can just be confirmation bias, but there's definitely been games with streaky seeds in the past. Warframe suffered from this - https://forums.warframe.com/topic/128402-rng-algorithm-bugschanges/ - and the developers eventually spotted the issue and revamped the seed system. Different games of course, so it doesn't necessarily apply.

Warframe needed a custom RNG because they needed to run that stuff a million times per second. And it's coded in C++, which is poo poo at providing any kind of standard library.

FGO'S client just uses the .Net Framework's Random class. It's likely the server does too, since it runs on Asp.net.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I thought they were supposed to have nerfed the Da Vinci quest, or did i misread something? Because this is every bit as tedious and unfun and badly designed as it was yesterday

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Freak Futanari posted:

I thought they were supposed to have nerfed the Da Vinci quest, or did i misread something? Because this is every bit as tedious and unfun and badly designed as it was yesterday

Does it still have the enemy that sets your max HP to 1 every time you hit it?

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

NRVNQSR posted:

Does it still have the enemy that sets your max HP to 1 every time you hit it?

No clue, since my strategy relied on using BB to nullify the enemy debuffs.

Turns out that still can't stop Da Vinci from spamming her NP charge and stacking invulnerability pierces until you have no choice but to die

oath2order
Oct 12, 2013

It's MAGIC. I don't have to explain shit!

I started the game with a Carmilla/Jeanne account. Then I got Emiya for my free 4 star. I rolled hard for Gilgamesh, Spending everything I had, and then on my literal last ticket I got Vlad. And then for a long time that was all I had. Medea And CuCu filled in the gaps for me.

Then I finally got Salter and Martha last Banner and I now I feel much more well rounded and it good shape.

oath2order
Oct 12, 2013

Oh right I've had atlanta literally since Day 1 and I never remember/care.

Nyeehg
Jul 14, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Managed to roll my own Emiya with a random 3 quartz roll today. Been playing for 2 months and my luck has been pretty good. My golds so far are:

Artoria(NP 2), GOLDEN, SAlter, Marie, Martha Emiya, Siegfried, Elizabeth, Lancelot, Saber Lilly, Stheno and Nero. Granted, I threw £30 down in an attempt to get waiver (which landed me Artoria and Golden). Clearly I've used up all my good luck and its Kirei's and black keys from here on.

Clawtopsy posted:

yes i am going to put my grails into marie because she vives the france and rides a pretty hornse

No shame in that. I'm saving my grails for Kintoki Kojirou. That said, I just fully ascended Stheno despite her near uselesness in most situations because she is a jerk who can't stop trolling everyone.

Nyeehg fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Sep 15, 2017

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

:3: SCALE ITCH :3:

I think Siegfried is stalking me.
So far I've managed to have him show up a total of 12 times for me, with one of those times being a side one I'm goofing around with.
A friend is trying to roll for Emiya and asked me to roll for her since she's had no luck.
Yeah.
Sumanai showed up twice.

RMZXAnarchy
Sep 9, 2011

*Insert Sailor Jupiter joke here*
I think he's trying to tell you something, probably Sumanai.

But hey I'd take a million Sumanai's over Yorokobe Shonen anyday.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
At least Kirei's abs are pretty sweet.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Definitely can not do just endless runs of Gaul or Thiers during this 1/2 period; if you value your sanity at all I recommend doing a few 30/40 AP Ember runs just so you're not spending all loving day in those places.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

Definitely can not do just endless runs of Gaul or Thiers during this 1/2 period; if you value your sanity at all I recommend doing a few 30/40 AP Ember runs just so you're not spending all loving day in those places.

Nah, go full the other way: Switch to running Unknown Coordinates X-A for 100FP per AP!

Sciencegar
Dec 21, 2013

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

NRVNQSR posted:

Nah, go full the other way: Switch to running Unknown Coordinates X-A for 100FP per AP!

I am the bone of my sword indeed.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

oath2order posted:

:mad:

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

I just spent over 80k friend points hoping she would appear, and nothing. Please

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

oath2order posted:

You are right because we have better archers like Emiya, Gil, and Robin, and we'll get even better ones in the future

oath2order
Oct 12, 2013

fun fact the person who rolled the account back at launch never even told me about Atlanta, just said it was a Jeanne/Carmilla account.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I want a Dark Souls crossover event.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Raenir Salazar posted:

I want a Dark Souls crossover event.

How about Demon's Souls?

Poor Ostrava. :smith:

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

She is definitely the inferior of the two cats.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Almost at Salter Ascension 2, only missing 3 fangs.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Dj Meow Mix posted:

I just spent over 80k friend points hoping she would appear, and nothing. Please
Seriously? I got three of her in one 10 pull. lol

Sciencegar
Dec 21, 2013

The RNG is a cruel mistress, everyone seems to have some servant they never get.

In other news, on the topic of crossovers, what crossovers would people want to see. Obviously we're infinitely more likely to get other Typemoon stuff first, whether other Fate AUs or Tsukihime stuff, but what would people like to see? With the thought in mind of 'can it get lisenced for NA release eventually', of course.

I'd be curious for some crossovers with other VN companies, particularly Gen Urobuchis work, or something from Nitroplus. I dunno if I'd want it to literally be 'different worlds meet up' though, I'd like to see things adapted to the Fate way of doing things.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I doubt there'll be any crossover events, Nasu hated even the amount of work he had to do for the Prism Ilya crossover.

Maybe Madoka, since that got a mobage recently and Nasu and Urobuchi are best friends forever, but that's the only thing I can see happening. I definitely can't see this game turning into granblue or puzzle and dragon or something.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Watch Mahoyo get its plot finished in the second main story arc in FGO.

Alternatively really reach deep into the bin and do a Notes event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

if they wanted to reach deep into the bin they'd do a canaan event