Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
With as stupid popular as FGO, I can't imagine them being on the real receiving end of any deal they would make in a crossover event. I mean, it'd be neat but I can't see them needing to do anything they don't want to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
All i want is a Konosuba crossover, with Megumin being a 5-star Caster version of Arash

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Freak Futanari posted:

All i want is a Konosuba crossover, with Megumin being a 5-star Caster version of Arash

No we can't have nice things. We would only get Aqua as a 5-star version of Medea Lily.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Freak Futanari posted:

Darkness best tank

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
explosions is too strong though

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Sciencegar posted:

In other news, on the topic of crossovers, what crossovers would people want to see. Obviously we're infinitely more likely to get other Typemoon stuff first, whether other Fate AUs or Tsukihime stuff, but what would people like to see?

I believe there's only a few years left now before Batman joins Holmes in the Japanese public domain.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

i would unironically like an illiad themed group of servants like odysseus, achilles, patroclus, ajax, hector, etc...

especially odysseus though, dude's a total champ

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.

Clawtopsy posted:

i would unironically like an illiad themed group of servants like odysseus, achilles, patroclus, ajax, hector, etc...

especially odysseus though, dude's a total champ

We have so many archers though...

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Wish we'd get a RotK Singularity.

Also sad that we'll probably never ever get Rider Yi Soon-Shin

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Soylentbits posted:

We have so many archers though...

he could be his own class

boater

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Endorph posted:

if they wanted to reach deep into the bin they'd do a canaan event

I would whale so hard for a five star Canaan.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.

Clawtopsy posted:

boater

It would only take him 20 years to get off an attack.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

whenever you move to a new part of the stage, one of your teammates randomly dies

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Whaled for Bryn and Bride. Only got Drake.

Clawtopsy posted:

boater

But Jason already exists in FGO.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Odysseus would be a Rider you chumps

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Odysseus would be assassin, come on.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Schubalts posted:

Whaled for Bryn and Bride. Only got Drake.

But Jason already exists in FGO.

I really want a bronze Jason with poo poo stats but great support skills.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

The next crossover will be the planet namek singularity

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Odysseus wouldn't be a servant because he made up the whole story in the Odyssey to hide the fact that he spent the ten years after the Trojan War drinking his way across the Aegean.

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
Just pulled a second copy of Bryn off my weekly ticket. :toot:

I'm not looking forward to when this lucky streak of mine ends and I roll nothing good for several months.

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME

WrightOfWay posted:

Odysseus wouldn't be a servant because he made up the whole story in the Odyssey to hide the fact that he spent the ten years after the Trojan War drinking his way across the Aegean.

Not actually being real/doing anything in no way precludes you from being a servant as long as you have a legend.

EGSunBro fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Sep 16, 2017

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Give us Sisyphus, so we have someone whose misery for pointless grinding matches our own.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I actually love what I've seen of the King Hassan challenge quest. It fits his power level.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Bring me Odysseus!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQD3GAD0NIw

oath2order
Oct 12, 2013

It's MAGIC. I don't have to explain shit!

To be honest guys I just got off of finishing a huge American Civil War documentary and immediately started figuring out what classes the important figures would fall into.

I think my favorites were Assassin Harriet Tubman and Sherman having an NP like Iskander but everything is on fire.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

oath2order posted:

To be honest guys I just got off of finishing a huge American Civil War documentary and immediately started figuring out what classes the important figures would fall into.

I think my favorites were Assassin Harriet Tubman and Sherman having an NP like Iskander but everything is on fire.

Apparently Robert E Lee can be an Avenger, while Lincoln can be a Berserker or a Saber.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Would whale for Sherman.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I'd like more Native Americans. Cochise, Sitting Bull, Red Cloud, Tecumseh, Chief Joseph, and so many more...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmP3gGj9yjM

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Any tips for the Medb challenge quest? I need those 5 bloods badly.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Any tips for the Medb challenge quest? I need those 5 bloods badly.

Bring a melt, or any alter ego. Also if you're bringing in any male support, put them in the back row.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

They're starting to reveal details about the 10 million DLs campaign in JPN and first up, 30 quartz for all, and a free 4* of your choice, out of 42 choices (basically all non-limited SRs).

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Pureauthor posted:

They're starting to reveal details about the 10 million DLs campaign in JPN and first up, 30 quartz for all, and a free 4* of your choice, out of 42 choices (basically all non-limited SRs).

Pretty sure it's literally all of them? I had a quick check earlier and I couldn't find any missing from the list.

edit: Also I hadn't realised until now how front-loaded JP's growth was. 4M downloads in three months, then another two years for 10M downloads? I wonder how the curve looks for other regions.

NRVNQSR fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Sep 17, 2017

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

NRVNQSR posted:

Pretty sure it's literally all of them? I had a quick check earlier and I couldn't find any missing from the list.
it's all the non-limited SRs, yeah.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

okay i have marie at level 50, but i need phoenix feathers to advance her further. how do I get those?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Clawtopsy posted:

okay i have marie at level 50, but i need phoenix feathers to advance her further. how do I get those?
Thursday Monster Hunting dailies is the only possible drop location at the moment.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
It's going to be reaaaaally hard deciding on free 4-star from all these, there are so many good choices

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Also apparently Cursed Arm is getting animation updates

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Pureauthor posted:

Also apparently Cursed Arm is getting animation updates

Yesssssss.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

I really should just shut the fuck up and stop posting forever
College Slice
poo poo.

My choices:
-NP 2 Ibaraki for that sweet damage boost.
-Penthesilea because she's awesome.
-Medusa Lily because I like her animations.
-Suzuka Gozen because she looks rad.

I'm thinking Penthesilea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I never actually got Hercules. I know he tears through the early game, but is he still good in the later, more challenging stuff?

I'm torn between him, Gorgon (Because her animations are cool and I can complete my Gorgon/Darius/Hassan Lobo screen-blocking team), or Saber Alter (because she's good and I have no real arturias except Saber Lily).