Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I need way more decorations. But I don't think my piece from the obese men's collection is going anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

me: tenderises the cicken 7 times

gordon ramsey: you loving retarded little bell end. its raw its loving rawwwwwwww. bollocks! i wouldnt feed this poo poo to a lorry you oval office. go on -- gently caress off out of here.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao I wouldn't feed this poo poo to a lorry.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmfao I wouldn't feed this poo poo to a lorry.

lmfao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i am The Larry. I speak for the Lorrys

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

gordon ramsey: you loving retarded little bell end. its raw its loving rawwwwwwww. bollocks! i wouldnt feed this poo poo to a lorry you oval office. go on -- gently caress off out of here.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I bought this so I'll post my set up when I have one. I like the weird kind of gross phone looking style of it but also it's quaint, in it's own way.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I bought this so I'll post my set up when I have one. I like the weird kind of gross phone looking style of it but also it's quaint, in it's own way.

the artist is really good at people, and really bad at backgrounds, so its cool that everything you unlock is backgrounds

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The artist isn't particularly good at people nor backgrounds, but is a godlike savant at digitally painting food and applying subtle glisten and steam effects.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

The artist isn't particularly good at people nor backgrounds, but is a godlike savant at digitally painting food and applying subtle glisten and steam effects.

i love the way they make customers like everyone is so dirty and sad like thats the accurate portrayal of ppl buying takeout on the reg

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

Lmao. This game looks cool tbh

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

i love the way they make customers like everyone is so dirty and sad like thats the accurate portrayal of ppl buying takeout on the reg

The endless procession of vagrants leaving crack diarrhea for me to flush during the lunch rush... Gah!

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

The endless procession of vagrants leaving crack diarrhea for me to flush during the lunch rush... Gah!

LMFAO tfw when the rear end in a top hat whos pretzel bun you hosed up leaves and you KNOW its him which left the steamer

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

this is why times square kitchens used to keep their bathrooms locked

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Your attention is needed in the restroom. The customer who entered Max Weiner's without shoes left a whole mess of nasty poo poo in the toilet. Thank you.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This game is fairly epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The picture of the fat guy sleeping on the bus.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I.N.R.I posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You would love this game dude.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Your attention is needed in the restroom. The customer who entered Max Weiner's without shoes left a whole mess of nasty poo poo in the toilet. Thank you.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I've owned the first Cook Serve Delicious for ages and finally decided to give it a try. I'm enjoying it so far- it constantly feels like a bizarre mix of tense and relaxing that I can't really describe.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I've owned the first Cook Serve Delicious for ages and finally decided to give it a try. I'm enjoying it so far- it constantly feels like a bizarre mix of tense and relaxing that I can't really describe.

its literally the feeling of working in a kitchen lol theres no other way to describe it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The sequel has like 1000x more foods and overall better mechanics despite being released semi unfinished

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Nothing like standing around until 11:30 pm waiting because the guy who came in at 9:50 decided he really wanted some stew and none was prepped.

Here's the "we blew our budget on tables" special

Korthal fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Sep 16, 2017

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I'm addicted to this now.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Ok, after putting in some effort here's my real restaurant.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Chili is the best side dish you can buy
  • $4
  • Easier than soup to prepare
  • Holds forever
  • 20 servings per batch

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Korthal posted:

• $4
  • Holds forever
  • 20 servings per batch

Not to mention the intrinsic epicness of Chili.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Korthal posted:

• $4
  • Holds forever
  • 20 servings per batch

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lmao I never realized he was listening to music on his PSP

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer

goferchan posted:

Lmao I never realized he was listening to music on his PSP

I used my PSP as my primary MP3 player for like 8 years lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*bows to the epicness*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Antoine Silvere posted:

I used my PSP as my primary MP3 player for like 8 years lmao

I keeps it classy.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

I.N.R.I posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

• Locked thread