Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Jon Jones guilty?
This poll is closed.
Of course 89 55.28%
No way 6 3.73%
We'll wait and see 8 4.97%
Chael was right 58 36.02%
Total: 161 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Now we are all sons of bitches.
Hell Gem
Nice composure by Rockhold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

drat i haven't seen tapping to strikes in a while

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
boo

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

That backmount was so drat tight.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Somewhat-solid win for Rockhold. He hasn't earned the rematch yet, but the UFC needs to give him a top-5 opponent.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

I mean he won by tko but I'm not sure it helped his stock...

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i wanted to see another couple of rounds qq. well its nice to see rockhold wasnt completely mentally annihilated by bisping

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Maybe just rematch Rockhold and Weidman.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
luke is a killer, i wish fuckin mousasi was still in the ufc so much

slev
Apr 6, 2009

Hope Whittaker destroys Rockhold

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Skip My Posts posted:

rockhold looks a lil slow and tentative, maybe because of the long lay off

I think he's carrying too much muscle, and he's never looked particularly fluid on the feet.

e: holy freudian homoerotic undertones, batman

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

slev posted:

Hope Whittaker destroys Rockhold

Considering Rockhold's defense, I'm pretty sure he would.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Good for Rockhold, going the distance with the World Series of Fighting guy that nobody knows or cares about wouldn't have been a good look

TastyAvocado
Dec 9, 2009
It's cool to see rockhold finally force his way into his ridiculous top game instead of just getting there opportunistically.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Wise Learned Man posted:

I think he's carrying too much muscle, and he's never looked particularly fluid on the feet.

hes always yoked as poo poo, i think its the long lay off and his defense on the feet has always been suspect

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Weird thing I noticed is that every fighter seemed to have their gloves cuts off post fight on this card.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
its most likely the layoff of a year and a half .. he looked good in the 2nd round. sparring is no substitute for competition

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Rockhold gasping through that GSP call-out :lol:

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Skip My Posts posted:

hes always yoked as poo poo, i think its the long lay off and his defense on the feet has always been suspect

TastyAvocado posted:

It's cool to see rockhold finally force his way into his ridiculous top game instead of just getting there opportunistically.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
lukes lucky most of those punches hit him in the chest after he got stunned

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
luke is so good but he has that mix of kind of bad defense and kind of a bad chin

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
good god that right hand from Uriah was insane

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Platinum Mike Perry is the P4P GOAT of all time

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah
That was a fun card

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Work Friend Keven posted:

Preach

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Rockhold looked like dog poo poo until he got the weasely trip on the fence and effortlessly hopped into mount.

Down Right Fierce
Jan 30, 2011

Work Friend Keven posted:

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
RIP Reyes

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
I like how Mike bisping gave an effective blueprint to make rock hold look like an ineffectual bitch and rockhold has done absolutely nothing to shore up those holes lol

He is a loving beast on top though.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Marching Powder posted:

I like how Mike bisping gave an effective blueprint to make rock hold look like an ineffectual bitch and rockhold has done absolutely nothing to shore up those holes lol

Punch him hard in the face?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Jerusalem posted:

Luke Rockhold wins by TKO when the ATF raids David Branch and sets fire to him in round 3.

I appreciated this reference, and I'm aware of the fact that getting it makes me irrevocably old.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

attackmole posted:

Punch him hard in the face?

Circle out of his rear leg rendering it useless, looping hook with your head low and your shoulder up to negate his check hook, follow with a straight hurting him visibly. Repeat until KO.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I wish Martin Kampmann was still around so powerful retard Mike Perry could smash him

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/bisping/status/909284415158632450

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

:lol:

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Just now catching up with fight night and holy poo poo that Gregor Gillespie vs Jason Gonzales fight was so good

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

hahaha

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
The only time where my interest was dwindling was the Aubin Mercier fight. Solid card.

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

just tried (unsuccessfully) to suck my own dick.

I think I need a break from the internet.

El Roncho posted:

The only time where my interest was dwindling was the Aubin Mercier fight. Solid card.

did you miss the ledet fight sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.

POTATO IN MY ANUS posted:

did you miss the ledet fight sir

Haha I actually forgot about it. Yeah that one too.

• Locked thread