Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
"I Believe Bradford's ACL is Still Intact" - Vikings 2017 chant

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Has he never had it surgically repaired?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Asproigerosis posted:

How do you surgically repair a myth

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
One of these days Bradford's gonna get sacked and his entire body's going to explode into bloody chunks

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Asproigerosis posted:

The best evidence of a previous surgery is scar tissue.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

:shrug: is not exactly the prognosis I'd want to hear regarding my knee

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
LOW RISK

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

This is simply absurd.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I mean that's pretty much any knee MRI after ACL injury if it isn't an obvious total tear. Should just be doing arthroscopes on him at this point.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

At this point I think the only news regarding Bradford's bones that would surprise me would be him not being in a wheelchair in a decade

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Saints followers, why is the team (supposedly) shopping Vaccaro? Is he not one of their best players?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/909422070051868673

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It's over

https://twitter.com/AKinkhabwala/status/909422272259198982

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Jerry Jones.....good?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I give you your NFC North Champions the Green Bay Packers!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Sep 17, 2017

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

FizFashizzle posted:

Jerry Jones.....good?

You know that gif of that one guy laughing then realizing "OH gently caress, THE BASTARD MEANS ME!"

Imagine I posted that with Jerry's face on it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

FizFashizzle posted:

Jerry Jones.....good?

There's a few cases where Jerry is good. Jerry wants to pay his players and coaches. He has never been a cheap owner in that regard.

Jerry has lost faith in Goodell. Jerry doesn't make draft picks any more.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Acebuckeye13 posted:

One of these days Bradford's gonna get sacked and his entire body's going to explode into bloody chunks
Someone post the Draw Play where Dr. Swickles taps someones knee and they explode....I cant find it.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Sep 17, 2017

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Wait when did bradford gently caress his knee up again, climbing on the team bus or something? He played a great game last week

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

It's a little early, but I made a GDT with a bunch of links and stuff. Gonna go do some work until the games start.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3834528

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Mr. Nice! posted:

There's a few cases where Jerry is good. Jerry wants to pay his players and coaches. He has never been a cheap owner in that regard.

Jerry has lost faith in Goodell. Jerry doesn't make draft picks any more.

He's good with people at times, like his support of Romo despite everyone wanting to take a dump on him. He's not exactly a bad dude...as far as I know...but I don't know enough and maybe it should be kept that way.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Jerry is fine with Goodell loving over everyone else but suspending his star runningback is unacceptable

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I hope Zeke Marcus Lattimores his knee so we don't need to talk about him anymore

CowboyKid
May 29, 2008
Get his rear end Jerruh!

They definitely need a new commish before the new cba negotiations

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

News: The Saints are bad and are going to lose.

Views: Throwing down in the kitchen pre-game anyway

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

That looks like good poo poo. And here I am eating a hotpocket.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I'm gonna eat a chicken salad and water and be healthy. I feel ashamed.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Someone post the Draw Play where Dr. Swickles taps someones knee and they explode....I cant find it.

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/rg3-gets-hurt-again/ this one?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
The missus and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary a day early at our favorite brunch spot. I am smashing the best biscuits and gravy ever. Then I get to watch football!!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Seriously tho I don't remember Bradford looking like he was playing on a bum knee at all during that game, what happened?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports reports that Texans LT Duane Brown is prepared to continue holding out for a new contract “at least another month” and will not report to the team until after its Week 7 bye at the earliest.

According to La Canfora, Brown plans to take his holdout as far as he can without losing an accrued season, which means he’ll need to be back for the team’s final eight weeks of the season.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

pubic works project posted:

The missus and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary a day early at our favorite brunch spot. I am smashing the best biscuits and gravy ever. Then I get to watch football!!

Getting married on a football Sunday jfc

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Nah it's this one

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/sam-bradford-gets-a-checkup-2/

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

pubic works project posted:

Can't decide if Biscuits and Gravy is a good or bad nickname for a wife

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

FizFashizzle posted:

It earned me points to bank for when I want things.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Josh Norman just said he would like to be portrayed by Gerard Butler or Russel Crowe in a movie of his life

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

The day of the week changes each year so they got married on a college football Saturday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

The day of the week changes each year so they got married on a college football Saturday

No we got married last year so it was a Sunday. Our anniversary is tomorrow. But we got married in the morning and it was super low key (we've been married before) so we watched football with our families at a restaurant after we got married.

• Locked thread