Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I had a dream last night about being some sort of old dark building and I looked up and there was like this crazed homeless looking guy with a knife just standing there staring at me, stock still. It was terrifying but then the New Day came running in from the other door in the room and Big E started wildly booty popping at the guy and he dropped his knife and ran away. Thanks, New Day.

Also when they came running in they did the whole "We heard someone is causing some trouble around here? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who" thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Just last night I dreamed I had convinced Paul Heyman and a bunch of other talkers-for-wrestlers to give me a chance to talk somebody up in the ring and prove my silver tongue before a live audience. But before I could do that, this murder mystery happened, and the killer also took my bag, and instead of electrifying the crowd, I got turned around trying to navigate some stupid twisty hallways :(

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Just had a dream that Daniel Bryan had a public access show. On this particular episode be was trying to help a lady sell a disabled bunny named "Lesbian"

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I had a dream that Emma shot and killed Jesse Pinkman. It was kinda hot tbh.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I had a dream that Enzo Amore died of lead poisoning and then was replaced by his brother Benzo Amore, who was terrible in all facets

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bard Maddox posted:

I had a dream that Enzo Amore died of lead poisoning and then was replaced by his brother Benzo Amore, who was terrible in all facets

I'm Benzo Amore

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Benzo Amore is the perfect name for a TCC poster

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

He is a certified bad life decision maker and a bonafide guy-who-blacks-out-and-tries-to-buy-a-piano

and you can't teach that

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I once dreamed I was watching The Heavenly Bodies versus Men on a Mission, and The Big Daddy V could jump REALLY high!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

SatansOnion posted:

He is a certified bad life decision maker and a bonafide guy-who-blacks-out-and-tries-to-buy-a-piano

and you can't teach that

It's Monday here on smackdown live

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
I had a dream last night that daniel bryan was a new character where he dyed his beard white, wore an american flag suit, and used the name Patriot McThanks

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

schweens posted:

I had a dream last night that daniel bryan was a new character where he dyed his beard white, wore an american flag suit, and used the name Patriot McThanks

Voted 5.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
WWE brought Chris Benoit back to wrestle in a handicap match against Batista and Ric Flair. I thought that it was pretty disgusting to resurrect a well-known murderer to gain ratings.

Also Nia Jax broke Charlotte's neck.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
these dream names are A+ username ideas, i seriously want the name benzo amore

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?
I had a dream once where I was being told off by my boss, and then I started pacing around the office, cutting a Bray Wyatt promo. I specifically remember in the dream cribbing heavily from his NXT-era promos (a lot of "down with the machine" type stuff), and then just getting blank, slightly horrified stares from my coworkers in the dream.

After I woke up, I mentioned this on Twitter, I got a response from Bray, who told me, "It wasn't a dream."

That's my wrestling dream story.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Had I dream I hadn't made it, there's nothing dragging down me now cause a girl gonna push it all out the way

In all seriousness I once had a dream with Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins where I told them I wish I liked Roman more if he was always a heel and they said I was a dumb mark.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Had a dream a while ago where I was speaking to Triple H and Mojo Rawley in Buchanan Bus Station in Glasgow. Triple H asked me 'what do you think of Zack Ryder?' and I said something like 'I like Zack Ryder, he's a good worker, but he's hanging out with this dudebro all the time. No offense Mojo.' Mojo just replies 'none taken', but Triple H just bursts out laughing at the term 'dudebro' for some reason.

Also had a dream a couple of nights ago where I was playing tag with Randy Orton and Roman Reigns for money in a park by the sea or something like that. The park was busy as heck and there were loads of places to get lost, but for some reason I thought the best place to hide would be in the open at a spot by a bush where I could see Roman running up to spear me. I dodged the spear, but I think at some point Randy gave me an RKO and I lost, or something. I dunno.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I had a dream that I was Brian Kendrick and was signed to TNA. They wanted to get rid of a lot of their talent and told me to sign a document that would grant me my release and net me one thousand dollars. I was eager to sign it since my monthly pay in the dream was 30 dollars.

I was going to sign the paper but realized I had no idea how to write Kendrick's signature and then I woke up.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I just realized that the existential dread of working for TNA might come from a real place for some of you. Hit me up in DMs

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I had a dream the main event of Wrestlemania was Big Show vs. Kane and we were all losing out minds over a spot where Kane uppercuts Big Show while they're standing in a cherry picker. Which we would.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Alright Rovert I'm here what have you got for me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

im trying to listen in secretly to hear the scoop as welll, without anyone seeing.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. This is my dream; this is my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor, and surviving.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Just had a dream that Daniel Bryan had a public access show. On this particular episode be was trying to help a lady sell a disabled bunny named "Lesbian"

this would be a great WWE Network show

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I dreamt that Zack Ryder was giving me his sweet tips on how he had destroyed his balls with steroids like ryback and now he was immune to wellness tests.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

I had a dream that Chikara suddenly had amazing production values. Not just in terms of cameras and overall aesthetic, but in that they would add over-the-top special effects and impressive CGI into the matches in post-production. They would film the matches in front of a crowd with a wrestler pretending to have a weapon, the other wrestler selling it and the crowd going with it, but on the released footage, you'd see someone wielding a giant Final Fantasy sword made of rainbow lasers to win a hardcore match.

Soon after it was discovered that a millionaire money mark invested a ton of money into the product for no reason other than pissing off Jim Cornette.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
There was a comedy match where everyone attacked Bubba Dudley's dick. Then some children came and yanked his balls so hard that the sack ripped open and seagulls ate his testicles. Lawler thought it was so hilarious that he couldn't stop laughing.

It was so nauseating that I woke up.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Kennel posted:

There was a comedy match where everyone attacked Bubba Dudley's dick. Then some children came and yanked his balls so hard that the sack ripped open and seagulls ate his testicles. Lawler thought it was so hilarious that he couldn't stop laughing.

:stare:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Kennel posted:

Happy 4th of July everybody!

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I just had a dream that Trevor Murdoch did and apron-to-floor piledriver on one of the Singh brothers. It was ugly.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I had a dream a while ago that I won front row tickets to Raw, and that during a ring clearing brawl someone flipped the stupid contract signing table over the top rope, and it did a weird bounce and nailed me. Then I woke up.

E: I can't remember for sure but I want to say it was edge signing a match against Paul Hayman, but I remember clear as day Paul being the one to flip the table.

Malcolm Excellent fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Jul 4, 2017

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Had a dream about the next Royal Rumble. I remember three things.

1) Johnny Gargano made his main roster debut.
2) Hiromu Takahashi was in it. Big DARYL chant.
3) Dave Meltzer was in it and was scolding Kevin Owens for something. KO looked upset.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I had a dream recently that Toru Yano was doing the Inoki slap thing, but with low blows to a line of hundreds of male and female fans.

It was on AXS instead of the G1 special.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I dreamt that I took 2 F5s from Lesnar and broke my knees.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I've had a re-occuring dream about 3 times where I visit Tokyo and try to attend a show at Korakuen Hall. Due to a sellout and/or misunderstanding due to the language barrier I end up in "Korakuen #2"" instead. Korakuen #2 ends up being a half scale replica in the name building featuring a bunch of 1970's looking orange plastic chairs surrounding a single CRT television that's showing a simulcast of the event.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Not my dream but worth adding:

https://twitter.com/reasonjp/status/892489642439622657

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I had a dream last night that there was a new Netflix show set in the Marvel universe, but it was about the fictional character of Stone Cold Steve Austin. The show was a hybrid fiction/reality show where half of it was a serialized drama about Austin fighting the mob. At one point he pulls a gun on mob boss Da Ali G, and at another point he punches everybody in San Francisco in the face until he reaches Chief of Police Kurt Angle. The other half of the show was a reality show based around pie baking, where Austin mentored a teenage girl in both baking the perfect apple pie for the big competition and how to self actualize and be the best her that she can be.

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

This Sunday I dreamt Tanahashi and Okada were my roommates. Things were ok until we discovered Okada was a huge creeper and ended up kicking him out. Tanahashi was chill all the time and would just lounge on the sofa watching Tom and Jerry/Looney Tunes on his iPad all day.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

NienNunb posted:

I had a dream last night that there was a new Netflix show set in the Marvel universe, but it was about the fictional character of Stone Cold Steve Austin. The show was a hybrid fiction/reality show where half of it was a serialized drama about Austin fighting the mob. At one point he pulls a gun on mob boss Da Ali G, and at another point he punches everybody in San Francisco in the face until he reaches Chief of Police Kurt Angle. The other half of the show was a reality show based around pie baking, where Austin mentored a teenage girl in both baking the perfect apple pie for the big competition and how to self actualize and be the best her that she can be.

Send this to Austin and ask him to just do a rambling long-form story about it where he gets mad at the people of San Francisco for not knowing how to work :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Can someone repost that dream from the WWE thread (last week?) about Big Cass' anti-gravity vest allowing him to compete on 205?

• Locked thread