Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Creepy guy in DMV lineup:

*clicks tongs twice*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Some joke fragments that I need to get out of my brain:

1. Former comedian and living fart sound, Jamie Kennedy
2. "Excuse me, garcon, what is in the butter chicken?"
3. As a sign of my moral seriousness and deep political wisdom, I'm going to be making GBS threads up twitter all night

Thank you.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Some joke fragments that I need to get out of my brain:

1. Former comedian and living fart sound, Jamie Kennedy
2. "Excuse me, garcon, what is in the butter chicken?"
3. As a sign of my moral seriousness and deep political wisdom, I'm going to be making GBS threads up twitter all night

Thank you.

Tbf the butter chicken COULD contain things other than butter and chicken. I do like "living fart sound" though and might have to steal it for my own common speech.

Here's a joke I came up with ages ago that people where I come from appreciate.

What's Will Smith's favorite convenience store?

The Wa Wa West :haw:

Starman Super DX fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Sep 12, 2017

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Starman Super DX posted:

What's Will Smith's favorite convenient store?

The Wa Wa West :haw:

I got a good chuckle out of that. Thank you :)

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
I never really thought about it before, but now that I've seen it written in sidewalk chalk outside the Dennys, 9/11 totally was an inside job.

Starman Super DX

This is dumb but I'm a weirdo who likes this sorta thing so

Playing Nioh and I kill a guy, he drops something that's labeled "Boss' Room Key". This makes sense given the game's realistic context, but it's funny because in a typical game it would be the "Boss-Room Key"

Link gets the Boss' Room Key.

Opens door and quickly slams it out of embarrassment as Ganondorf is changing.

"JESUS CHRIST I KEEP IT LOCKED FOR A REASON!"

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

I got a good chuckle out of that. Thank you :)

you are v welcome!

Tell me more!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A thread about spry 70-year olds trying to raise a ruckus without missing NCIS at 4:30.

kalel

"Are they right? Am I really that crazy for putting baskets on my head? I should just give up." - guy who invented the hat

Never give up on your dreams!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
An FBI most wanted poster for cult leader "Papa" Smurf.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
I've been thinking about ordering from secret menus, and how it doesn't seem that secretive. Like, maybe there is no "secret menu", and you're just ordering off-menu. Like, the restaurant or whatever has a lot of ingredients, and they can make stuff with that, and they want to sell to you; and that's not necessarily a secret, I feel. Like, you don't have to do a secret knock to make someone put a pickle in your blt, you just ask for it.

DavidAlltheTime

A thread of secret menu items for very high-end restaurants.

Diamond dusted steak.
Filigree Filet.
Scrambled Fabergè eggs.

Madame Psychosis

DavidAlltheTime posted:

A thread of secret menu items for very high-end restaurants.

Diamond dusted steak.
Filigree Filet.
Scrambled Fabergè eggs.

Gold leaf lettuce
Platinum blonde ale
Kobe kief

DavidAlltheTime

Bread Rollex's
Lamborschtginis.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
At a very fancy restaurant, trying to impress my date, "I'd like to go off menu tonight. What do you have in hot dogs?"

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"If you're looking for a unique culinary experience, my dear, might I recommend the Platos del Nacho?"

LATER

"We'll need a magnum of pink domestic sparkling wine :slips sommelier a tenner and whispers: last year's vintage."

ShinyBirdTeeth fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Sep 14, 2017

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

beanie-weenie? i thought this was supposed to be an upscale restaurant. excuse me, waiter! an order of your finest 'beanis-weanis', please.

kalel

12 angry men, but each character is written by a different screenwriter

little munchkin
they say "dress for the job you want, not the job you have" so why did my boss get upset when i showed up to work in a stripper cop outfit?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
n/m

ghost emoji fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jan 5, 2018

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Twenty Four

little munchkin posted:

they say "dress for the job you want, not the job you have" so why did my boss get upset when i showed up to work in a stripper cop outfit?

Dressing buisiness casual to my job as a clown at the circus is how I got fired.

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Twenty Four posted:

Dressing buisiness casual to my job as a clown at the circus is how I got fired.

clown car carpool

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Plans to destroy mario

DavidAlltheTime

Razorblades on the flagpole outside a castle.

or this, somehow:

Mama mia!!

Twenty Four

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Razorblades on the flagpole outside a castle.

or this, somehow:

Mama mia!!

This was even better when I wasn't scrolled down far enough to see the man's torso and it was just a head on a turtle. That direct forward stare makes it almost look like it could be a fake head on a turtle float in a mardi gras parade or something.

JuulPodSaveAmerica
witch.tv

Live stream your cauldron brewing techniques, news, spells, and cute familiars

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

deep dish peat moss

An undercover cop who can't stop bragging about being a cop and citing his knowledge of the law

Starman Super DX

deep dish peat moss posted:

An undercover cop who can't stop bragging about being a cop and citing his knowledge of the law

if Michael Scott were a secret detective

Tell me more!

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
adventures in the alternate universe where they DO have to tell u if theyre a cop

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
who let the balrogs out?

i've got foes in different area codes

mo' rings mo' problemz

----------------

DavidAlltheTime

DJ Eagle Eyez in da houuuuuuse (of Elrond)

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Echoes of Balrogs screaming about fight money

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Misty Mountain House of Pancakes

50 Shades of Gandalf the Grey

Lady G and the High Elf Choir

High Elf Elrond is mad as hell, battle anybody fought Sauron myself,
Isildur took the Ring, Dwarves can't sing, Frodo's got Sting
I shoulda dropped that thing in the Cracks of Doom myself...

Back to Middle Earth with this resurrection, the Valar sent you back as a divine correction, you beat that Balrog's rear end there was no question so now it's Gandalf the White mothafucka White (his staff, too) Gandalf the White mothafucka White (plus his staff, too!)

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i'm desperate for a men's room but the first two restaurants on this pier that I tried only had bathrooms for "buoys" or "gulls" :(

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
E: n/m

ghost emoji fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Sep 21, 2017

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

ghost emoji posted:

Run the Jewels to Mordor (Though I Do Not Know The Way)

lol

Robot Made of Meat

canyoneer posted:

i'm desperate for a men's room but the first two restaurants on this pier that I tried only had bathrooms for "buoys" or "gulls" :(

IRL, I was once in a restaurant that had restrooms labeled, "Kings" and "Queens." As a gay man, I was momentarily put off.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Starman Super DX

Robot Made of Meat posted:

IRL, I was once in a restaurant that had restrooms labeled, "Kings" and "Queens." As a gay man, I was momentarily put off.

at some point I'll label the doors "FYAD" and "GBS"

Tell me more!

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
halfway home and my palantir's still blowin' up...

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
someone who thinks 'japanese' is spelled 'japenis'